Men, how do I increase my semen volume?

OP
D

Dimibo

Guys,

I can't believe the results.

Most of the time, I have a medium to small load with 2 short topes and some drops. After that, I typically get a drop each following ejaculation that evening.

Each ejaculation, I leak as much as the first time (which is a mess), if not more. It comes out like a faucet. This happened at least 4 times in 4 hours.

If you have any advice, feel free to share! Still open to increasing semen volume / cum load

Makrosky

Guys,

Most of the time, I have a medium to small load with 2 short topes and some drops. After that, I typically get a drop each following ejaculation that evening.

Each ejaculation, I leak as much as the first time (which is a mess), if not more. It comes out like a faucet. This happened at least 4 times in 4 hours.

If you have any advice, feel free to share! Still open to increasing semen volume / cum load
What do you atribute your results to? Sorry I didn't read the whole thread.

Santosh

Guys,

With what ?

Makrosky

I'm sure they all help. But the two that always have the biggest impact are selenium and vitamin E
Interesting. I have taken selenium during the years and never found the slightest difference. Vitamin E maybe...

Santosh

Men, how do I increase my semen volume?

I'm on a journey to increasing my cum/ejaculate volume. My wife has told me she can feel when I drop a larger load, and I plan to provide that more often.

However, I don't want to save up/abstain or edge. I want any advice or research you guys have, or anecdotal experience.

Powdered egg yolks (lecithin)
Zinc, 30 mg
Vitamin E (tocovit) , 50 drops @ 1,500 IU
Selenium, 400 mcg
Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU
Vitamin K2 MK4 (Kuinone), 25 drops @45 mg.
Gonadin

Considering L-lysine as well.

@Hans, @SonOfEurope, @Razvan, @Frankdee20, @haidut, and @Lokza, What lifestyle choices, foods and sups would you recommend of have impacted this dimension of your own physiology?

The lecithin is doing 99% of the job, the rest is anecdotal.

JamesKing

Everyone wants to be a super shooter and make a big splash. First off, I'm not a big fan of pills and potions, but if you're really into that kind of thing, you can check out healthrankings.org for some recommendations.

Santosh

I have no idea why, but coffee enemas taken in the morning make me shoot huge loads in the evening.

JamesKing

Everyone wants to be a super shooter and make a big splash. First off, I'm not a big fan of pills and potions, but if you're really into that kind of thing, you can check out healthrankings.org for some recommendations.
Just remember, supplements aren't a magic fix and they can come with some not-so-fun side effects. Next, make sure you're not overdoing it. Ejaculating too frequently can decrease your semen volume, so try to give yourself some time to build up between sessions. And when you do get down to business, take your time and build up the tension. The longer you wait, the bigger the payoff.

Back
Top Bottom