Men, how do I increase my semen volume?

Dimibo

I'm on a journey to increasing my cum/ejaculate volume. My wife has told me she can feel when I drop a larger load, and I plan to provide that more often.

However, I don't want to save up/abstain or edge. I want any advice or research you guys have, or anecdotal experience.

Powdered egg yolks (lecithin)
Zinc, 30 mg
Vitamin E (tocovit) , 50 drops @ 1,500 IU
Selenium, 400 mcg
Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU
Vitamin K2 MK4 (Kuinone), 25 drops @45 mg.
Gonadin

Considering L-lysine as well.

@Hans, @SonOfEurope, @Razvan, @Frankdee20, @haidut, and @Lokza, What lifestyle choices, foods and sups would you recommend of have impacted this dimension of your own physiology?

Aby_2021

I'm on a journey to increasing my cum/ejaculate volume. My wife has told me she can feel when I drop a larger load, and I plan to provide that more often.

However, I don't want to save up/abstain or edge. I want any advice or research you guys have, or anecdotal experience.

Powdered egg yolks (lecithin)
Zinc, 30 mg
Vitamin E (tocovit) , 50 drops @ 1,500 IU
Selenium, 400 mcg
Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU
Vitamin K2 MK4 (Kuinone), 25 drops @45 mg.
Gonadin

Considering L-lysine as well.

@Hans, @SonOfEurope, @Razvan, @Frankdee20, @haidut, and @Lokza, What lifestyle choices, foods and sups would you recommend of have impacted this dimension of your own physiology?
Cistanche

It increases sperm quantity (Echinacoside Increases Sperm Quantity in Rats by Targeting the Hypothalamic Androgen Receptor - Scientific Reports) as well as motility (Cistanche tubulosa ethanol extract mediates rat sex hormone levels by induction of testicular steroidgenic enzymes - PubMed)

@Lokzo has spoken about this in his article - see Cistanche Deserticola Powder Supplements for Sale Online USA | Ergogenic Health

joaquin

Does Cistanche have any negative side effects?

Steed

Safed musli
This seems like an interesting herb. What is a good dose you think? Safed musli products I can find seems to be a powder as supposed to an extract, is that your experience as well? For such a product, 1-5 grams seems standard.

Aby_2021

The study link you listed is a different cistanche species than the one in your link.
I shared the link just for information.

I personally used full spectrum Cistanche extract from one of the local providers in the UK

I can lend my support to cistanche too. I've used it a few times now for 1-2 months and each time I use it:
1. My testosterone goes up noticeably
2. I get "bigger"
3. Sex drive increases
4. Loads increase in size

I use cistanche for the mental and hormonal benefits, but the other benefits aren't unappreciated.

joaquin

But would cistanche have potential problems like trt?

But would cistanche have potential problems like trt?
My acne (especially for the back) increases when I use cistanche, so next time I run a 1-2 month cycle I'm going to mix it into dandelion root tea which should mitigate the negatives of cistanche because dandelion is a blood purifier and aromatase inhibitor.

Aby_2021

Also Shijajit could be useful based on this study - Clinical evaluation of spermatogenic activity of processed Shilajit in oligospermia - PubMed

"Twenty-eight patients who completed the treatment showed significant (P < 0.001) improvement in spermia (+37.6%), total sperm count (+61.4%), motility (12.4-17.4% after different time intervals), normal sperm count (+18.9%) with concomitant decrease in pus and epithelial cell count compared with baseline value. Significant decrease of semen MDA content (-18.7%) was observed. Moreover, serum testosterone (+23.5%; P < 0.001) and FSH (+9.4%; P < 0.05) levels significantly increased."

probably Fructose by a long shot
DHT increase ornithine decarboxylase, more so than any other androgen

Peatfan69

I shared the link just for information.

I personally used full spectrum Cistanche extract from one of the local providers in the UK

Right but one species is a 5ARi while the other is not so they are not the same thing.

OP
D

Dimibo

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom