Men: Have You Tried Eating Dried Bull Testicle Powder Yet?

Mauritio

Sure. Well, I follow Weston's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQcOhexh4k4O-xR0x-BPyA. The dude talks about raw meat and it's health benefits, I'm not at all concerned about bacterial infection. I haven't gotten around eating raw chicken yet. Social conditioning of the fear of salmonella is really big on this one.

Yeah, it must be swiss german then. Glad you got a good laugh.
Interesting that makes me less paranoid of eating those . I got the dried bull testicles today and they're so freaking solid and they really stink Haha .. but they said that in the description ,so I think that's normal.

What's the lowest amount you feel effects from them ?

I think I'll cook them before eating ,not just for the anti bacterial effects ,but because they're so solid I dont know how I could bite or chew this .

I remember reading a study showing that cooking increases SFA content in the meat but dont remember how significant that was.

Hermes

Interesting that makes me less paranoid of eating those . I got the dried bull testicles today and they're so freaking solid and they really stink Haha .. but they said that in the description ,so I think that's normal.

What's the lowest amount you feel effects from them ?

I think I'll cook them before eating ,not just for the anti bacterial effects ,but because they're so solid I dont know how I could bite or chew this .

I remember reading a study showing that cooking increases SFA content in the meat but dont remember how significant that was.
Was expecting them to be pulverised. So they're solid chunks? Well, I can tell you this, their freaky chewy raw, never cooked them. I'm sure you'll find recipes online. If they're dried, wouldn't you need them to soak in water?

I used to eat maybe 100 to 200 g in the evening. Next morning I would have good morning wood. Maybe I felt a little more driven, less likely to procrastinate on things that I concsiouly want to do (like working on a paper and stuff like that). Sometimes I would get eyed which is really odd. Doesn't happen usually but tells you how testosterone makes you more attractive to the ladies.

Yeah, didn't Peat mention something like cooking increases SFA?!

Mauritio

Was expecting them to be pulverised. So they're solid chunks? Well, I can tell you this, their freaky chewy raw, never cooked them. I'm sure you'll find recipes online. If they're dried, wouldn't you need them to soak in water?

I used to eat maybe 100 to 200 g in the evening. Next morning I would have good morning wood. Maybe I felt a little more driven, less likely to procrastinate on things that I concsiouly want to do (like working on a paper and stuff like that). Sometimes I would get eyed which is really odd. Doesn't happen usually but tells you how testosterone makes you more attractive to the ladies.

Yeah, didn't Peat mention something like cooking increases SFA?!
No they're actually for dogs to chew on that's why they're like that. I have no idea, I guess so .
I'll start with a super small amount to see if I can digest it.

Yeah T and DHT are also pheromones so that makes sense.

Dont know if peat said it just randomly stumbled upon that in a study ...

Nomane Euger

No, I don't.

Could you elaborate on the difference in your experience?
Hi hermes,i dont notice much from female cow's heart,when i ate grass fed grass finished bull heart(covid period,i had a mask and i was badly dressed),i woke up,my voice was way deeper,i went out for my morning walk in a parc,a hot cougar that never talked to me looked at me and said hello to me,then i went to a shop,a second hot cougar running looked at me and smiled at me,then i went to a market,in the subway tunnel,i climbed an escalator,i passed by a woman that was standing in the escalator,she didnt see my face,neither did i,but somehow i knew i affected her, then 50 meters further, 3 4 tunnels later, I was waiting on the metro platform, she arrived behind me, she passed in front of me at 30 centimeters maximum, she looked me in the eyes 3 seconds, the most eager manner that a stranger looked at me, she sat down to my left and she gasped(she didnt gasp before the look), no doubt because of the tension because even my own feelings of hearts intensified,she was ******* hot

Last edited:

Mauritio

Hi hermes,i dont notice much from female cow's heart,when i ate grass fed grass finished bull heart(covid period,i had a mask and i was badly dressed),i woke up,my voice was way deeper,i went out for my morning walk in a parc,a hot cougar that never talked to me looked at me and said hello to me,then i went to a shop,a second hot cougar running looked at me and smiled at me,then i went to a market,in the subway tunnel,i climbed an escalator,i passed by a woman that was standing in the escalator,she didnt see my face,neither did i,but somehow i knew i affected her, then 50 meters further, 3 4 tunnels later, I was waiting on the metro platform, she arrived behind me, she passed in front of me at 30 centimeters maximum, she looked me in the eyes 3 seconds, the most eager manner that a stranger looked at me, she sat down to my left and she gasped(she didnt gasp before the look), no doubt because of the tension because even my own feelings of hearts intensified,she was ******* hot
Damn, what a story ??

achillea

Bull testicles in the western states of America are called Rocky Mountain Oysters except in California where they are referred to as dogfood. But then again there is the real West and then there is the land of fruits and nuts.

Hermes

That's a great experience. And telling how much food effects our physiology. And of the shallowness of little princesses who want deep connection and a knight in armor reflecting the sun light, and only then will they mate with a men. Sure, Hollywood makes you believe this. It's so much more primal. You basically excited those women in some way or another. Sounds like a cheat code to every dude who just wants to get laid. I hope you get the chance to eat some more bulls heart.

It's an exciting feeling when girls react in a sexual way towards you. Some are super nice and will be smiling. Others will be catty or even downright mean. Such strong sexual reactions happen with Androsterone, mind you not like your last encounter where the girl came in close proximity and eye eats you out. The downside of Androsterone is it irritates guys, some get avoidant, others submissive and some even hostile. All three reactions are not pleasant. Keto-7-DHT can have similar effects and doesn't have the negatives, it's also not as strong an aphrodisiac.

Now, I'm really wondering about how eating bull's heart might affect me. The heart I got is by cows, pretty sure now. Also don't feel particularly horny. So far no such exciting encounters. It's also rather unusual. Ok, maybe not if your Jaime Lennister of Game of Thrones, womanizer par excellence.

Mauritio

That's a great experience. And telling how much food effects our physiology. And of the shallowness of little princesses who want deep connection and a knight in armor reflecting the sun light, and only then will they mate with a men. Sure, Hollywood makes you believe this. It's so much more primal. You basically excited those women in some way or another. Sounds like a cheat code to every dude who just wants to get laid. I hope you get the chance to eat some more bulls heart.

It's an exciting feeling when girls react in a sexual way towards you. Some are super nice and will be smiling. Others will be catty or even downright mean. Such strong sexual reactions happen with Androsterone, mind you not like your last encounter where the girl came in close proximity and eye eats you out. The downside of Androsterone is it irritates guys, some get avoidant, others submissive and some even hostile. All three reactions are not pleasant. Keto-7-DHT can have similar effects and doesn't have the negatives, it's also not as strong an aphrodisiac.

Now, I'm really wondering about how eating bull's heart might affect me. The heart I got is by cows, pretty sure now. Also don't feel particularly horny. So far no such exciting encounters. It's also rather unusual. Ok, maybe not if your Jaime Lennister of Game of Thrones, womanizer par excellence.
Do you mean 7 keto DHEA? If so how was your experience with it ?

When I took beef heart capsules I found myself to be more compassionate and empathetic. It didn't feel anti androgenic , it was a very positive feeling .
Maybe I was consuming a cow instead of a bull ...

Mauritio

Update: I tried to eat the bull testicles yesterday and I almost puked twice . Once when I smelled them after cooking and once when I I actually ate them .
I ended up eating maybe 10g ,but because of the taste i just couldnt do more .
Interestingly i did still get androgenic effects even from such a low amount. But on the other hand that's 20 ancestral supplement capsules.

Next time I'll put them in a gelatin capsule. Definitely not gonna eat them again this way .

Hermes

Do you mean 7 keto DHEA? If so how was your experience with it ?

When I took beef heart capsules I found myself to be more compassionate and empathetic. It didn't feel anti androgenic , it was a very positive feeling .
Maybe I was consuming a cow instead of a bull ...
Sorry, meant to say 11-keto-dht. With 7-keto-DHEA I don't have any experience. 11-keto-DHT makes more focused and upbeat too. Probably I supplemented too much with it. The half life is really long and so supplementing every second day is totally enough.

Hm, that sounds like a great effect. I think I've got cows heart. I feel more grounded. Just yesterday I e-mailed a butcher and asked him about bulls heart. Looking forward to trying it considering the expiernce of Nomane Euger.

Hermes

Update: I tried to eat the bull testicles yesterday and I almost puked twice . Once when I smelled them after cooking and once when I I actually ate them .
I ended up eating maybe 10g ,but because of the taste i just couldnt do more .
Interestingly i did still get androgenic effects even from such a low amount. But on the other hand that's 20 ancestral supplement capsules.

Next time I'll put them in a gelatin capsule. Definitely not gonna eat them again this way .
Had a similar experience with raw meat. It takes some getting used to it. We're just no familiar with such tastes. But maybe it's also because it's dried? Really wonder what you would say to the actual bull testicles.

Mauritio

Had a similar experience with raw meat. It takes some getting used to it. We're just no familiar with such tastes. But maybe it's also because it's dried? Really wonder what you would say to the actual bull testicles.
The taste yes , but the smell was just as bad ...
I'll try it again this evening . But this time only via gelatin capsules.

cjm

"Ancestral Supplements MOFO" products

I have tried the ancestral mofo supplement before. Whenever i pop a few of these, even if it is a lower dosage than recommended ... i get 2-3 random occurences of random boner/libido surge. On rare days it barely does anything.

Wow, I had no idea Ancestral made something like this -- is it new? I've been taking the liver, which always gives a subtle boost, especially if I'm playing sports or moving around a lot that day.

Amazon ships Ancestral the same day so I'll be giving MOFO a try this afternoon!

cjm

The taste yes , but the smell was just as bad ...
I'll try it again this evening . But this time only via gelatin capsules.

Haha, good on you for giving it a solid try, you have a stronger stomach than me. I cringe thinking about it!

Coderr

Do ram's testicle have the same beneficial effects? Softer and easier to eat

Mauritio

Haha, good on you for giving it a solid try, you have a stronger stomach than me. I cringe thinking about it!
I also think you might be able to get used to it . And of course if you know its disgusting, you'll be extra sensitive and attentive ,while eating .

If the gelatin capsules approach doesn't work , I'll try life giving stores bull testicles powder in capsules!

golder

I also think you might be able to get used to it . And of course if you know its disgusting, you'll be extra sensitive and attentive ,while eating .

If the gelatin capsules approach doesn't work , I'll try life giving stores bull testicles powder in capsules!
I might try the life giving capsules. Has anyone seen good effects from them? Would this fall under the same category of freeze dried organs that Ray has spoken out against (eg freeze dried liver)?

Mauritio

Today I tried eating 100g of pig heart(female) . It seems to cause me some digestive upset and I feel a little less androgenic I would say . If you wanna give it the benefit of the doubt you could say its progesteronic effect, but I'm not sure .
Maybe female hearts tend to accumulate more progesterone and male hearts DHT ?
I must say that i do feel noticeably calmer and relaxed, which would point to some progesterone induced GABA agonism .

It was especially noticable since the last 2 days I consumed bull testicles and even that small amount led to an androgenic feeling .

Last edited:

Mauritio

I might try the life giving capsules. Has anyone seen good effects from them? Would this fall under the same category of freeze dried organs that Ray has spoken out against (eg freeze dried liver)?
I ordered them , I'm tired of cooking and chopping stinky bull testicles. Today I even sprayed my kitchen with perfume because the smell was so bad .
I definitely notice an androgenic effect from it, mood wise and muscle wise.

I did get diarrhea from the pig heart. I just finished taking anti biotics because of the beef heart ,now I can just keep taking them .

I also got a lot of tongue from the butcher ,anybody knows if there's nutruonial value in that?

Mauritio

The last 2 days I ate real bull testicles fir the first time. Only small parts (it's crazy how huge they are) and I kinda like it
I can't say exactly how they affect me but I notice a change in behaviour and confidence.

Feels a little bit like taking androsterone.

I found an online butcher who sells them for 2 euro per piece ,that's really cheap compared to other meats. And the taste is alright. You wouldn't know it's something weird. Tastes a lot better than the dried testicle pieces I talked about before.

Last edited: