Men: Have You Tried Eating Dried Bull Testicle Powder Yet?

Ben.

Update: the ancestral supplements beef heart did not agree with me .
I got some kind of infection or at least gut problems from it.

I just ordered dried bull testicles slices from this site, it's actually for dogs to chew on ,but i don't see why it wouldn't be for human consumption too . It's a lot cheaper .

I thought that too and was surprised how "cheap" it is sold for but eating meat sold for dogs could be problematic in the sense that its cheap meat scraps from animals whos quality of life/food may be bad/unknown. They also don't have any accountability towards you if you eat it against the manufacturers/brands warning that it is not ment for human consumption.

Make sure to check the source/quality when doing this. This could realy be problematic or more of an issue than the supplement.

Mauritio

I thought that too and was surprised how "cheap" it is sold for but eating meat sold for dogs could be problematic in the sense that its cheap meat scraps from animals whos quality of life/food may be bad/unknown. They also don't have any accountability towards you if you eat it against the manufacturers/brands warning that it is not ment for human consumption.

Make sure to check the source/quality when doing this. This could realy be problematic or more of an issue than the supplement.
I looked at the website and they didnt really specify anything . I will definitely chop it and fry it in coconut oil to kill any possible bacteria. Other than that I dont think it's worse than if you buy the cheap meat in the supermarket (if this is cheap meat at all?). Or do the testes store some kind of toxins ?
I think they only sell it so cheap because nobody wants it normally they just throug it away . The other things on the site that might seem more appealing to humans are a lot more expensive.

I also got a butcher to save me some heart from high quality animals . I'll receive it in a week or 2 . Hopefully that wont make me sick .

Mauritio

wouldnt just eating raw testicles or even cooked be more potent and effective?
Apprently they taste pretty good if you cook them .

Hermes

Got some ground heat yesterday. I ate a portion raw for dinner. Afterwards I felt really sleepy, kind of a stoned feeling. It was pleasant. I slept really well, almost 8 hours straight without waking up. That's huge for me. Today I ate another portion and again I felt really tired afterwards. My muscles relaxed, I didn't feel any sense of agitation. Very comfortable.

Ah, and it tastes really good. Some olive oil, vinegar and salt, et voila a tasty protein snack. So far heart ranks number one in palatability of organ meats, followed by brain, then liver and lastly testicles. They're really chewy, sour and salty. Not my cup of tea. Anyway, I did them for a month or so each evening and they do increase testosterone, I could tell. But stopped because of aromatization to estrogen and the miniscule vitamin a content. But I would totally go for the real deal than swallow some supplement. Well, I'm taking too much of those anyway.

tl;dr: I heart HEART! It tastes great and leaves me feeling calm and satisfied.

Nomane Euger

Got some ground heat yesterday. I ate a portion raw for dinner. Afterwards I felt really sleepy, kind of a stoned feeling. It was pleasant. I slept really well, almost 8 hours straight without waking up. That's huge for me. Today I ate another portion and again I felt really tired afterwards. My muscles relaxed, I didn't feel any sense of agitation. Very comfortable.

Ah, and it tastes really good. Some olive oil, vinegar and salt, et voila a tasty protein snack. So far heart ranks number one in palatability of organ meats, followed by brain, then liver and lastly testicles. They're really chewy, sour and salty. Not my cup of tea. Anyway, I did them for a month or so each evening and they do increase testosterone, I could tell. But stopped because of aromatization to estrogen and the miniscule vitamin a content. But I would totally go for the real deal than swallow some supplement. Well, I'm taking too much of those anyway.

yea epic heart;glad you enjoyed the ground heart.Liver is the best tasting organ by far,but its hard to find some freshly slaughter grass fed grass finished young lamb/veal liver that the butcher didnt remove the thin transparent skin layer on it,so the blood remained in the liver,best livers taste like milk with 0 unpleasant taste

Mauritio

THanks for the testimony! Eatings organs is great . Was it beef or pig heart ?

I talked to the shop owner ,where I ordered the testicles and she assured me that the meat gets heated very high before beeing dried. And theres all kind of regulations they have to follow. We're talking about the land of laws here ,so this might be a good thing for once .

Btw it tried to get rid of the gut problems I got from ancestral supplements beef heart with caprylic acid , copper etc but even after a week I still had symptoms. Normally those things are enough ,but I really had to take 100mg of doxycycline today and that really helped.

Last edited:

Hermes

yea epic heart;glad you enjoyed the ground heart.Liver is the best tasting organ by far,but its hard to find some freshly slaughter grass fed grass finished young lamb/veal liver that the butcher didnt remove the thin transparent skin layer on it,so the blood remained in the liver,best livers taste like milk with 0 unpleasant taste
For the moment I restrict vitamin a. Two years ago was the last time I ate any liver. Probably wont't touch the stuff anymore. My blood liver levels are elevated according to tests. First want to bring them down before eating anything high in vitamin a.

THanks for the testimony! Eatings organs is great . Was it beef or pig heart ?

I talked to the shop owner ,where I ordered the testicles and she assured me that the meat gets heated very high before beeing dried. And theres all kind of regulations they have to follow. We're talking about the land of laws here ,so this might be a good thing for once .
My pleasure. It's beef heart. Another benefit: No one buys those cuts like brain and heart. It's much cheaper than steak.

What about trying actual beef testicles? One kilo is about 10 euros.

Mauritio

For the moment I restrict vitamin a. Two years ago was the last time I ate any liver. Probably wont't touch the stuff anymore. My blood liver levels are elevated according to tests. First want to bring them down before eating anything high in vitamin a.

My pleasure. It's beef heart. Another benefit: No one buys those cuts like brain and heart. It's much cheaper than steak.

What about trying actual beef testicles? One kilo is about 10 euros.
Those are actual beef testicles. But I suppose you mean fresh ones ?
I dont know where to get them. And I feel weird asking for testicles in the supermarket lol

Hermes

Yeah, I meant fresh ones. Well you could ask at a butchery which slaughter still themselves. Supermarkets have their meat usually delivered by larger butchers). You could google some place near you and find out who still slaughters. That's how I did. And then asked around. Eventually I found a place. And they're really happy to sell you the stuff because no one cares anymore. Which is a pity the more I learn about the lost value of organ meats. What I won't disclose that I eat the staff raw. But once I had a chitchat with the owner about how to best prepare brains. And he was like: Isn't it a delicacy? Yeah, it is.

No need to be worried about being judged. I had similar thoughts but then was like whatever. You could use some euphemisms, in German: Statt Rindshoden: Spanische Nieren oder alte Eier (nicht sicher, ob das ein Schweizerischer Ausdruck ist).

Nomane Euger

Do you know if the heart was from a male or a female?the effect i get from Male cow's heart doesnt compare to female cow's heart

Mauritio

Yeah, I meant fresh ones. Well you could ask at a butchery which slaughter still themselves. Supermarkets have their meat usually delivered by larger butchers). You could google some place near you and find out who still slaughters. That's how I did. And then asked around. Eventually I found a place. And they're really happy to sell you the stuff because no one cares anymore. Which is a pity the more I learn about the lost value of organ meats. What I won't disclose that I eat the staff raw. But once I had a chitchat with the owner about how to best prepare brains. And he was like: Isn't it a delicacy? Yeah, it is.

No need to be worried about being judged. I had similar thoughts but then was like whatever. You could use some euphemisms, in German: Statt Rindshoden: Spanische Nieren oder alte Eier (nicht sicher, ob das ein Schweizerischer Ausdruck ist).
Yes thanks a lot man.
But why do you ear them raw ? Aren't you worried about bacterial infections?

Haha those euphemism are great , we dont use them so it must be swiss german .
"Alte eier" ?

Mauritio

golder

As it turns out Heart might be an even better source of DHT than T ! So this is possibly where the androgenic feeling comes from when eating heart .

"...the cardiovascular system (CVS) exclusively accumulates and recognizes (at the receptor level) DHT, instead of testosterone (T). In fact, the androgen receptor in CVS is so structurally different it apparently cannot even bind T."

Any idea roughly what amount of DHT would be in heart?

Mauritio

Hermes

Yes thanks a lot man.
But why do you ear them raw ? Aren't you worried about bacterial infections?

Haha those euphemism are great , we dont use them so it must be swiss german .
"Alte eier" ?
Sure. Well, I follow Weston's youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgQcOhexh4k4O-xR0x-BPyA. The dude talks about raw meat and it's health benefits, I'm not at all concerned about bacterial infection. I haven't gotten around eating raw chicken yet. Social conditioning of the fear of salmonella is really big on this one.

Yeah, it must be swiss german then. Glad you got a good laugh.

Hermes

It probably would make sense that a bulls heart contains DHT and thus make it a much more androgenic food compared to a cow.