Men: Have You Tried Eating Dried Bull Testicle Powder Yet?

Hermes

hi,beef heart make me feel incredible when i digest it,my voice is as deep as it could get,as confidence and drive with womans,and heart and testi are apparently the 2 parts that concentrate the most testosterone,but i assume it might depend of your baseline lvl,i ate heart at moment where i wasnt feeling great.
Haven‘t tried it yet. Sounds like a great review of beef heart. You peaked my interest. Especially since it supposed to have zero vitamin A. I try to eat as little as possible since learning about Grant‘s ideas.

Michael Mohn

I got a water buffalo testicle in Nepal, sliced it, marinated it in vodka and chew half of it very long. I got a very strong reaction, raise in temperature, deep breathing, relaxation and good wood, very androgenic feeling but when I ate the other half next day I had zero reactions. Also most testicles in the west are from young prepuperty animals who have low T levels, when I tried to repeat it with sheep testicles it didn't work neither.

Mauritio

Hermes

I got a water buffalo testicle in Nepal, sliced it, marinated it in vodka and chew half of it very long. I got a very strong reaction, raise in temperature, deep breathing, relaxation and good wood, very androgenic feeling but when I ate the other half next day I had zero reactions. Also most testicles in the west are from young prepuperty animals who have low T levels, when I tried to repeat it with sheep testicles it didn't work neither
That's a great response to it. Notice better wood in the morning when I ate beef testicle the previous night.

Ben.

I have tried the ancestral mofo supplement before. Whenever i pop a few of these, even if it is a lower dosage than recommended ... i get 2-3 random occurences of random boner/libido surge. On rare days it barely does anything.

Mauritio

I have tried the ancestral mofo supplement before. Whenever i pop a few of these, even if it is a lower dosage than recommended ... i get 2-3 random occurences of random boner/libido surge. On rare days it barely does anything.
Nice , I'll try it when they restock it. Have you tried the beef heart as well ?

Ben.

Nice , I'll try it when they restock it. Have you tried the beef heart as well ?

The heart one no, i only have another bottle of organ mix and thymus with liver here.

I usually take 3-4 from the organ mix bottle and 2 of the mofo one. Theres heart in both of them, so i guess i had a synergistic effect or lets say, a 1:1 ratio of heart/testicle.

AndrogenicJB

hi,beef heart make me feel incredible when i digest it,my voice is as deep as it could get,as confidence and drive with womans,and heart and testi are apparently the 2 parts that concentrate the most testosterone,but i assume it might depend of your baseline lvl,i ate heart at moment where i wasnt feeling great.
How do you cook and prepare heart properly

Mauritio

The heart one no, i only have another bottle of organ mix and thymus with liver here.

I usually take 3-4 from the organ mix bottle and 2 of the mofo one. Theres heart in both of them, so i guess i had a synergistic effect or lets say, a 1:1 ratio of heart/testicle.
Ok thanks !

Hermes

Most steak cuts don't need to be well done at all. It's actually a shame when meat is cooked through, it's much tastier when it's rare. I'm sure this applies to heart as well. So no worries, if it's a little pink inside. I would probably eat raw.

Nomane Euger

Most steak cuts don't need to be well done at all. It's actually a shame when meat is cooked through, it's much tastier when it's rare. I'm sure this applies to heart as well. So no worries, if it's a little pink inside. I would probably eat raw.
Raw but warm in the inside and a slight thin layer of slightly cooked in the outside to give some flavor is the best for heart if you wish to eat it raw as its not very tasty,compare to liver or kidneys,you can also try ground heart its amazing.for muscle meat well done is disgusting,it is dry only the crust can be appreciable,some 1months and 2weeks pieces can develop some intense and appreciable flavor.if it is not age,grass fed ground meat 15% fat at least at least pre-salted,either slightly cooked on the ouside and raw in the inside,or cooked entirely but at minimal temperature and with enough fat so it doesnt dry out,it keep the humidity,and its 90% soft/mellow with a very slight firmess that make it perfect,its more digestible that any cooking method i tryed.in all cases even if its raw warm it up

Hermes

Raw but warm in the inside and a slight thin layer of slightly cooked in the outside to give some flavor is the best for heart if you wish to eat it raw as its not very tasty,compare to liver or kidneys,you can also try ground heart its amazing.for muscle meat well done is disgusting,it is dry only the crust can be appreciable,some 1months and 2weeks pieces can develop some intense and appreciable flavor,if it is not age,grass fed ground meat 15% fat at least at least pre-salted,either slightly cooked on the ouside and raw in the inside,or cooked entirely but at minimal temperature and with enough fat so it doesnt dry out,it keep the humidity,and its 90% soft/mellow with a very slight firmess that make it perfect,its more digestible that any cooking method i tryed
This ground meat recipe sounds delicious. Yeah, I probably cook it with too high temperature unlike steaks which I would advise to roast with full heat. Didn't know about ground heart. Will ask the butcher next time.

Nomane Euger

This ground meat recipe sounds delicious. Yeah, I probably cook it with too high temperature unlike steaks which I would advise to roast with full heat. Didn't know about ground heart. Will ask the butcher next time.
its amazing,if you do it the second way i listed wich is cooked entirely but gently it will taste like those skewers that you can eat in asiatiques restaurants but with a way better texture.ground organs meat spoil quicker so if you ground heart eat it in the 4 days maximum

Attachments

• 1618775508879.png
    1618775508879.png
    179.6 KB · Views: 5

Hermes

its amazing,if you do it the second way i listed wich is cooked entirely but gently it will taste like those skewers that you can eat in asiatiques restaurants but with a way better texture.ground organs meat spoil quicker so if you ground heart eat it in the 4 days maximum
Those are tasty. In Singapore they would have hawker centers with great food selections for very competitive prices like satay, which is a speciality from Malaysia. That's the memory that comes to mind when you talk about these skewers. Damn, getting hungry.

Do you add any water or fat to the ground beef? Or do you just make sure it's at least 15 % fat?

Nomane Euger

Those are tasty. In Singapore they would have hawker centers with great food selections for very competitive prices like satay, which is a speciality from Malaysia. That's the memory that comes to mind when you talk about these skewers. Damn, getting hungry.

Do you add any water or fat to the ground beef? Or do you just make sure it's at least 15 % fat?
when i was 9 years old, 28 kilos, 4,1 feets/1meter28 centimeters,a little ant,i used to eat 40 50 of these skewers to the restaurant until i couldnt moove and my family got to carry me ahaha good times.if the ground beef is fatty enough i dont add any fat and some fat will melt before it start to cook substantially as i use minimal temperature and keep it mooving time to time to ensure it doesnt stick.it its to lean yes you have to add fat.yes make sure its 15% fat at least

Hermes

What an appetite. For me it was those sugary red/green gelatin strips that look like pasta. And a bottle of 1.5 liter coke on Saturday morning at my grandma's apartment, watching cartoons all through the morning. That was the highlight of the week.

Will remember to keep the ground beef moving the next time a make it.

Mauritio

Update: the ancestral supplements beef heart did not agree with me .
I got some kind of infection or at least gut problems from it.

I just ordered dried bull testicles slices from this site, it's actually for dogs to chew on ,but i don't see why it wouldn't be for human consumption too . It's a lot cheaper .