MelaNon - Liquid Apigenin/Naringenin Mix

Summer

Bumping this one. Really would like to try MelaNon but wondering why it seems to work for some and not for others.

LadyRae

@metamorph @Summer I find that it stings when applied directly on the skin... I applied a whole bottle over the course of a month or so to some places on my face but I think it was just irritating. No change to any sun spots or moles... On my 2nd bottle now- but I am taking it under my tongue or I'm squeezing a few drops into some quinine water and juice

Summer

@metamorph @Summer I find that it stings when applied directly on the skin... I applied a whole bottle over the course of a month or so to some places on my face but I think it was just irritating. No change to any sun spots or moles... On my 2nd bottle now- but I am taking it under my tongue or I'm squeezing a few drops into some quinine water and juice
Thanks for the update! Please let us know if the oral application has any effect.

andrei

hi guys! i been putting 8 drops on my midface for the past 2 weeks.

some of this drops were under my eyes, to hopefully reduce the purple color.

the skin of my midface is smoother; but the skin under my eyes is wrinkled now. needless to say, it burns when i put it there.

am i making it worse to put it under the eyes? is it because of the dmso?

what can work to reduce purple color under eyes?

thanks all

ddjd

Found an old bottle of this which has DMSO + ethanol as the base. I suspect it's 3 years old.

Is there definitely no risk of the plastic bottle leeching especially with something like DMSO....?

Snicky

Question: In the oroginal post by Haidut, he mentioned guava as a fruit containing apigenin. The word ‘guava’ has had multiple meanings… Wondering if he really means guayaba and not guava. Anyone know??

redpanda

Question: In the oroginal post by Haidut, he mentioned guava as a fruit containing apigenin. The word ‘guava’ has had multiple meanings… Wondering if he really means guayaba and not guava. Anyone know??
I think guayaba is the same as guava

TheDolphin

Forum Supporter
Probably yes, but I think mixing it with EstroBan and rubbing it directly on the mole may be more effective. Vitamin A and K are really good at controlling mole growth when applied directly. The Pansterone I would actually use orally as it has systemic effects as well. I had a mole fall off from 5mg oral DHEA taken for a week, while topically it was not very effective.
Love all the valuable information you are sharing here Haidut, thank you. I have a 16 year old boy, peppered with raisin-like moles all over is torso and he hates them. I do have 5 mg DHEA at home which I use, can I give that to him ? Why not. Trying to fix him before he leaves the house. Clearing his acne on his face with topical progesterone that I bought for myself for my varicose veins on my legs. So far it works. Bought your Pansterone--will give that to him next.