MelaNon - Liquid Apigenin/Naringenin Mix

Peatogenic

I've gathered this product hasn't been that effective in mole reduction? Any successes? I have some moles on scalp that need to *go*.

accelerator

I've gathered this product hasn't been that effective in mole reduction? Any successes? I have some moles on scalp that need to *go*.
@Peatogenic see below

I used Melanon on a mole. 3 mm in diametre, 2 mm in height. Progress was slow initially, then I decided to put a bandaid after the application. This sped up the shrinkage. Now it is gone. So thank you Haidut.

Good to know. The mole I've been measuring is reduced from 4 millimeters to 3. I just measured two sides, even though it's round, not knowing a better way to track the size. I had planned on using vitamin k on it last year but always had more important uses for my k so I never got around to it. I have a before picture so once it gets to a point where the is a noticeable difference (or it is gone!) I will post before and after photos.

Cass

Isn’t it not a good idea to decrease collagen?
Does this product intercept that?

Kang

Most of the dosing I am seeing in these studies on Naringenin are 30-50mg/kg, and Apigenin are 3-100mg/kg. I'm curious how you determine the effective dose for Naringen at 3mg/drop?

Kray

Haidut--- didn't see mentioned here specifically as helpful for lentigo (freckle), but I have one on my lip. I had them years ago removed by 1-shot laser @ my derm doc. New one appeared slowly a few months ago. Any reason Melanon can't be used on lips, and any feedback on being helpful for lentigo?

Thanks-

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter
I'm pregnant and I love melanon on some light brown face spots I've acquired. It's a pretty low doseage so I haven't been worried. But does anyone think there's a concern while using externally once per day during pregnancy? I have about four little spots on my face that I apply it to.

Waynish

I've tried this several times but the experience of itchiness where it is applied on the skin is just too much to justify.

If moles are mostly lipofuscin, then wouldn't Vitamin E be a better choice anyway? Maybe Vitamin E + apigenin + narigenin + MCT?

ddjd

Nothing to do with this particular product but I thought this was an interesting testimony on effects of naringin (it's from an Amazon review for a naringin product from Swanson.)

IMG_20210722_174500.jpg

Does haidut or anyone else know what's the difference between naringenin and naringin??

LadyRae

I've tried this several times but the experience of itchiness where it is applied on the skin is just too much to justify.

If moles are mostly lipofuscin, then wouldn't Vitamin E be a better choice anyway? Maybe Vitamin E + apigenin + narigenin + MCT?
I had three small cherry angiomas on my face. Last winter and spring I spent almost $1,000 over three different treatments at an esthetician office. They used a variety of laser treatments on the angiomas. They would scab up, but when the scabs fell off, the angioma would be back.

After watching a few YouTube videos, ?, I zapped them myself with a hot pinhead. After a scab formed, I'd apply Melanon and Progest-E. When the scabs fell off a few days later, the angioma were gone

Waynish

I had three small cherry angiomas on my face. Last winter and spring I spent almost $1,000 over three different treatments at an esthetician office. They used a variety of laser treatments on the angiomas. They would scab up, but when the scabs fell off, the angioma would be back.

After watching a few YouTube videos, ?, I zapped them myself with a hot pinhead. After a scab formed, I'd apply Melanon and Progest-E. When the scabs fell off a few days later, the angioma were gone
Nice, but why the need to damage them before using the therapeutics? Think the damage has therapeutic value? People discuss this in terms of microneedling for skin & hair regrowth too.

LadyRae

Nice, but why the need to damage them before using the therapeutics? Think the damage has therapeutic value? People discuss this in terms of microneedling for skin & hair regrowth too.
I had put melanon on these angioma for months, 2 bottles. No change. Had 3 laser treatments, no change. So, apparently they needed a more aggressive approach. Perhaps the minute cauterizing action stimulated my immune system to heal properly. Dabbling on ProgesteE may have helped dissipate estrogen and assisted skin regrowth (Vit E)

Waynish

I had put melanon on these angioma for months, 2 bottles. No change. Had 3 laser treatments, no change. So, apparently they needed a more aggressive approach. Perhaps the minute cauterizing action stimulated my immune system to heal properly. Dabbling on ProgesteE may have helped dissipate estrogen and assisted skin regrowth (Vit E)
Ya I'm thinking the same for a lot of hair loss cases. Aggressive micro needing a couple times per week. Then maybe real Vitamin E, niacin, and red light (and sun too if possible).

LadyRae

Ya I'm thinking the same for a lot of hair loss cases. Aggressive micro needing a couple times per week. Then maybe real Vitamin E, niacin, and red light (and sun too if possible).
Topical Pyrucet has been used for hair regrowth too

LadyRae

Attachments

• 1002210856_HDR.jpg
    1002210856_HDR.jpg
    667.7 KB · Views: 132

LadyRae

Posted pic of my angioma-free face. Yesterday's photo...

frannybananny

for those who have asked or are considering using over a large portion of skin: i tried this all over my face for 4 days (like 3-4 drops at night and washed off in AM)....just as a curious experiment for capillary issues in the meantime of working on the root problem. The first 2 days were fine. It really has a dramatic and very fast alteration of skin quality - like very radiant, smaller pores, definite tightening, more even skin tone, etc. However, by the 3rd or 4th day i started noticing sensitivity and stinging and i stopped when i had a day where i was flushing constantly. It tightened my skin so much that it almost hurt to smile (not making this up). The issue resolved a day after stopping. And i can still see the general skin benefits 2 days later not even using it (though now i can smile comfortably). So i will try it again for a single day and isolate if there's in fact any inflammation from using it for my purpose....and if not, will likely use it on face with larger intervals in between. no seriously, this could actually be used as a botox alternative. : I
I know this is an old thread but when you are talking about skin tightening....what is the "this" that you mention>? You mean apinegin? or narinegin or what? 3-4 drops of what??

golder

I know this is an old thread but when you are talking about skin tightening....what is the "this" that you mention>? You mean apinegin? or narinegin or what? 3-4 drops of what??
Melanon. The product that this entire thread is talking about. Did you look at the title of the thread before reading?

frannybananny

Melanon. The product that this entire thread is talking about. Did you look at the title of the thread before reading?
Oh yes, okay thank you! I'm afraid I started with the more recent postings but I have gone back to 2015 and picked up the entire thread. Thanks!