MelaNon - Liquid Apigenin/Naringenin Mix

pdonodog

So has this solution worked for anyone in removing moles or brown spots yet? I have some I need to get rid of.

DesertRat

Are people using this combined with Solban? I have a little growth on my nose and I don't know how to classify it (it's not a mole or a brown spot) and am trying to decide if I should try MelaNon, Solban, or use a combination of the two?
The spot looks like a tiny pimple but I can't see a black or white center; it's been growing slowly for maybe 5 months.

Peata

If I were to start over, I would have used Solban with Melanon, alternating, from the beginning. I've been using Melanon with maybe a little result on the skinned knee scar after 7 weeks, but since I added Solban one week ago, it appears the results are coming a little faster.

DesertRat

Thanks Peata. Why is it necessary to alternate? or rather, do you do one each day, or can you do one in the morning and another at night?

Peata

DesertRat said:
post 118935 Thanks Peata. Why is it necessary to alternate? or rather, do you do one each day, or can you do one in the morning and another at night?

I use them in the same day. Such as Solban in the a.m. and Melanon at night.

Last edited by a moderator:

johnwester130

Confused about this.

This will remove moles, and brown spots, and skin discolouration ?

Surely solban would be as effective ?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
johnwester130 said:
post 119018 Confused about this.

This will remove moles, and brown spots, and skin discolouration ?

Surely solban would be as effective ?

Both can be used since they have different mechanisms of action. As discussed earlier in the thread, I would use SolBan in the morning and MelaNon at night.

GAF

I have been using melanon daily on a weird brown spot thing on my upper chest. It is getting lighter and smaller but it is not gone yet. I took pic at beginning. When it is gone completely, I will post pics and dates.

Peata

GAF said:
post 119024 I have been using melanon daily on a weird brown spot thing on my upper chest. It is getting lighter and smaller but it is not gone yet. I took pic at beginning. When it is gone completely, I will post pics and dates.

How long have you been using it?

GAF

I bought it as soon as he released it, so looking at the first post that would have been about Mid November when I received the bottle. It seems to be just a slow process on this particular spot of shrinkage and lightening. It is not drying up and falling off. And this spot isn't a traditional "mole". It was just a dark and weird bump. Hard to describe because it doesn't look like anything else on my body. That is why I wanted it gone. Once, sometimes twice a day. One drop.

ilovethesea

Haidut, MelaNon is amazing. I have used it on 2 sebaceous hyperplasia spots (tiny flesh coloured bumps similar to milia) on my forehead and cheek. Ray talks about those in the rosacea article, they are related somehow to rosacea.

Anyway, nothing I ever did had any effect whatsoever and I was told by dermatologists nothing could be done. Some told me it was from oily skin but I don't really have oily skin, I have normal skin.

Anyway... MelaNon obliterated these problems within a few applications. I am shocked. It also works overnight on pimples.

I will be trying it on moles next, and getting a bottle for my mom to try on persistent skin tags.

Thank you for the incredible product!!!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, MelaNon is amazing. I have used it on 2 sebaceous hyperplasia spots (tiny flesh coloured bumps similar to milia) on my forehead and cheek. Ray talks about those in the rosacea article, they are related somehow to rosacea.

Anyway, nothing I ever did had any effect whatsoever and I was told by dermatologists nothing could be done. Some told me it was from oily skin but I don't really have oily skin, I have normal skin.

Anyway... MelaNon obliterated these problems within a few applications. I am shocked. It also works overnight on pimples.

I will be trying it on moles next, and getting a bottle for my mom to try on persistent skin tags.

Thank you for the incredible product!!!

This is simply awesome! :-D Thank you so much for sharing!

TheHound

is it supposed to be almost unbearably itchy when applied to a mole? or does this mean I'm allergic to something in it?

Dan W

"Title-ified" references:

Naringenin:

Apigenin:

Caffeine:

tara

is it supposed to be almost unbearably itchy when applied to a mole? or does this mean I'm allergic to something in it?
I'm finding using it straight to be itchy, but adding a couple of drops of water on the spot before adding the melanon prevents the itchiness.

stokesman

I just came to recheck this thread because I thought I hadn't read any reports of such and wondered if I was the only one. I've been applying Melanon to moles and spots for about a week now and noticed itchiness only on some of the places I've applied it. My best guess was that it's akin to the itch I get on wounds as they are healing and that the spots where it didn't itch are relatively damage free. The spots that itched the most have been itching less and perhaps that supports the idea.

TheHound

I just came to recheck this thread because I thought I hadn't read any reports of such and wondered if I was the only one. I've been applying Melanon to moles and spots for about a week now and noticed itchiness only on some of the places I've applied it. My best guess was that it's akin to the itch I get on wounds as they are healing and that the spots where it didn't itch are relatively damage free. The spots that itched the most have been itching less and perhaps that supports the idea.

so it subsides? I've just tried applying it again. it made the area red accompanied by a fairly strong burning sensation. I'm not sure if this is normal

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals