MelaNon - Liquid Apigenin/Naringenin Mix

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Tested this again on a sty or some sort of inflamed lump on my dogs eyelid. 2 drops in two days and it's almost gone. And it had been there for months!

Excellent, thanks for sharing!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
The new skin underneath a scab tends to have a pink coloration. Would melanon help change that pink color to match the surrounding skin?

Solban and Estroban seemed to have helped a lot. I'm wondering if a complete reversal is possible.

Can't comment on effectiveness other than to say I'd keep using whatever seems to be working. Adding MelaNon should not hurt at least.

Katty

I have not heard such reports before but if you think it is contributing to growth then I'd stop for a few days and see what happens.
Ok, I'll try to pay closer attention when I use it. Thanks for your response.

theLaw

I used the original version as well as the updated version of Melanon over several months.

The original was much thicker, and much more effective with less irritation. Reduced the appearance of pores significantly in a short time (couple of weeks), and made skin glow......very impressive!!!

The new version stings when applied, and seems to dry out skin while it appears less effective overall.

I will not be purchasing this product in its current form, as the irritation defeats the purpose. DMSO + Ethanol on the face = probably not wise.

Cheers! :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I used the original version as well as the updated version of Melanon over several months.

The original was much thicker, and much more effective with less irritation. Reduced the appearance of pores significantly in a short time (couple of weeks), and made skin glow......very impressive!!!

The new version stings when applied, and seems to dry out skin while it appears less effective overall.

I will not be purchasing this product in its current form, as the irritation defeats the purpose. DMSO + Ethanol on the face = probably not wise.

Interesting, the new version actually has a lot less DMSO compared to the previous version. How many drops did you use daily?

theLaw

Interesting, the new version actually has a lot less DMSO compared to the previous version. How many drops did you use daily?
8 drops on face only each night before bed.

I think that this product has a great deal of potential, but it like applying tiny drops of gasoline to your face.

I find this product to much more harsh than a toner on the face for instance.

Just my $.02 - Cheers! :)

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
8 drops on face only each night before bed.

I think that this product has a great deal of potential, but it like applying tiny drops of gasoline to your face.

I find this product to much more harsh than a toner on the face for instance.

Just my $.02 - Cheers! :)

Cool, thanks for the feedback. Will do a few tests with old and new formulation back to back. Maybe this is one product where more DMSO is better.

theLaw

Cool, thanks for the feedback. Will do a few tests with old and new formulation back to back. Maybe this is one product where more DMSO is better.
Hey Haidut,

Just to clarify, not sure if it's the DMSO, but that the earlier mix was much thicker, which protects the skin (not sure what extra ingredients were in that first mix). No burning sensation with the first mix.

Waynish

Want to recommend this to someone who has had some plastic surgery done on their face... Any danger there?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Want to recommend this to someone who has had some plastic surgery done on their face... Any danger there?

Probably no danger but I would ask the doctor anyways. If it is for scar tissue, adding something lilke MitoLipin may help even more. Some people have also reported good results from oral thiamine (to increase CO2) as well as SolBan, or even cyproheptadine directly on the scar.

Waynish

Probably no danger but I would ask the doctor anyways. If it is for scar tissue, adding something lilke MitoLipin may help even more. Some people have also reported good results from oral thiamine (to increase CO2) as well as SolBan, or even cyproheptadine directly on the scar.

Thanks! I meant that she only got surgery to reduce dark spots that were caused by damage from laser treatment she had prior. She reduce some of the darkening with subsequent plastic surgery (which I don't know anything about)... Anyway, I figured the dark spots / damage from the laser treatment might be remedied by melanon.

Obi-wan

I have sun related damage on certain areas of my face and shoulders. I have been using MelaNon and the acetate Retinil version on these areas with good results. I apply in the morning and evening. I like the acetate version better than the palmitate version for this type of application. Also this is how I get my topical dose of Vitamin A on a daily basis. I drop approx 6-7 drops separately in a dish and then just apply with my finger to all ares of concern.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I have sun related damage on certain areas of my face and shoulders. I have been using MelaNon and the acetate Retinil version on these areas with good results. I apply in the morning and evening. I like the acetate version better than the palmitate version for this type of application. Also this is how I get my topical dose of Vitamin A on a daily basis. I drop approx 6-7 drops separately in a dish and then just apply with my finger to all ares of concern.

Amazing, thanks! If you see specific changes on the basal cell moles please share.

GeoX

Anyways, a mixture with DMSO, ethanol and the SFA ester may end up being the default for some supplements like MelaNon as the ingredients in it do not dissolve well in the fatty esters.
It appears that MelaNon now contains SFA esters and ethanol, without DMSO. Was DMSO not needed for the ingredients to dissolve? Any experiences using this version? Thanks.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
It appears that MelaNon now contains SFA esters and ethanol, without DMSO. Was DMSO not needed for the ingredients to dissolve? Any experiences using this version? Thanks.

We had one batch of MelaNon without DMSO but then we found out DMSO keeps the MelaNon better dissolved for longer so we now use it again. It is the only supplement still using DMSO. Maybe you got a bottle from that one batch without DMSO.

GeoX

We had one batch of MelaNon without DMSO but then we found out DMSO keeps the MelaNon better dissolved for longer so we now use it again. It is the only supplement still using DMSO. Maybe you got a bottle from that one batch without DMSO.
Haidut, I just received the non-DMSO MelaNon. Do I need to shake the bottle more often? Any other recommendations?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, I just received the non-DMSO MelaNon. Do I need to shake the bottle more often? Any other recommendations?

You should not need to shake it, but it won't hurt just in case there is some precipitation due to lower temps.

ddjd

Since both naringenin and apigenin were found to be inhibitors of estrogen,
Isnt naringenen and apigenen from grapefruit source? I thought ray wasn't a fan of grapefruits?

Last edited:
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Isnt naringenen and apigenen from grapefruit source? I thought ray wasn't a fan of grapefruits?

These chemicals exist in many other dietary sources. Apigenin is also in orange juice, parsley, chamomile, etc. Naringenin is in most citrus fruits and also guava and a few other tropical fruit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals