1. 10% Discount At RedLightMan.com For Ray Peat Forum Members!
    Click Here For More Information
    Dismiss Notice

MelaNon - Dietary Supplement For Skin Spots, Moles, Etc

Discussion in 'IdeaLabs' started by haidut, Nov 10, 2015.

1. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Excellent, thanks for sharing!

2. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Can't comment on effectiveness other than to say I'd keep using whatever seems to be working. Adding MelaNon should not hurt at least.

3. Katty

Katty Member

Ok, I'll try to pay closer attention when I use it. Thanks for your response.

4. theLaw

theLaw Member

I used the original version as well as the updated version of Melanon over several months.

The original was much thicker, and much more effective with less irritation. Reduced the appearance of pores significantly in a short time (couple of weeks), and made skin glow......very impressive!!!

The new version stings when applied, and seems to dry out skin while it appears less effective overall.

I will not be purchasing this product in its current form, as the irritation defeats the purpose. DMSO + Ethanol on the face = probably not wise.

Cheers! :)

5. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Interesting, the new version actually has a lot less DMSO compared to the previous version. How many drops did you use daily?

6. theLaw

theLaw Member

8 drops on face only each night before bed.

I think that this product has a great deal of potential, but it like applying tiny drops of gasoline to your face.

I find this product to much more harsh than a toner on the face for instance.

Just my $.02 - Cheers! :)

7. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Cool, thanks for the feedback. Will do a few tests with old and new formulation back to back. Maybe this is one product where more DMSO is better.

8. theLaw

theLaw Member

Hey Haidut,

Just to clarify, not sure if it's the DMSO, but that the earlier mix was much thicker, which protects the skin (not sure what extra ingredients were in that first mix). No burning sensation with the first mix.

Cheers! :)

9. Waynish

Waynish Member

Want to recommend this to someone who has had some plastic surgery done on their face... Any danger there?

10. OP
    haidut

haidut Member

Probably no danger but I would ask the doctor anyways. If it is for scar tissue, adding something lilke MitoLipin may help even more. Some people have also reported good results from oral thiamine (to increase CO2) as well as SolBan, or even cyproheptadine directly on the scar.

11. Waynish

Waynish Member

Thanks! I meant that she only got surgery to reduce dark spots that were caused by damage from laser treatment she had prior. She reduce some of the darkening with subsequent plastic surgery (which I don't know anything about)... Anyway, I figured the dark spots / damage from the laser treatment might be remedied by melanon.