Melanin Is A Chemo-energetic Analogue Of Chlorophyll, Critical In Bioenergetics

LeeLemonoil

This class might be involved in all that:

Mycosporine-like amino acid - Wikipedia

Accessory pigments in photosynthesis

MAAs are able to absorb UV light. A study published in 1976 demonstrated that an increase in MAA content was associated with an increase in photosynthetic respiration.[28] Further studies done in marine cyanobacteria showed that the MAAs synthesized in response to UV-B correlated with an increase in photosynthetic pigments.[29] Though not absolute proof, these findings do implicate MAAs as accessory pigments to photosynthesis.I wonder if

Also, Iodine. You see that Tyrosine plays a major role in all things melanin, and evolutionarily iodine connected to tyrosine to create the thyroid and so forth .. dopmamine, the mediator of energy?

Anecdotally I can confirm melanin energy properties. I lived in a coastal city for while. Daily portion about 0.5 kf of freshly caught octopus was doing miracles for my wellbeing. Octopus ink is 99% pure melanin.

Last edited:

Mauritio

This makes me think about a melanin Supplement...

Melanotan injections maybe?

Mauritio

Melanotan injections maybe?
Seems promising and its banned as far as I know. Even though it's used for anti aging and even cured erectile disfunction. This could mean a potential rise in NO .
but melanotan is very similar to msh and a study that I posted said msh reduces NO.
So I guess it boosted erections because of increased CO2 production. Which means melanin / msh increases CO2 which is one of the most peaty substances as we all know...

Other than that melanitan seems to be pretty hard to get a hold of ,so I think we have to focus on other stuff that boosts melanin or MSH...

Mauritio

For the people that are into it there is a video that claims to increase melanin and MSH on YouTube.

LeeLemonoil

Forskolin and C. Forskohli extract induce tanning / melanin as does beta-ionone. Free substances. Don’t know if systemic use is feasible or would show similar effects to ingested melanin.

golder

Anyone got any ideas if Melanotan 2 is safe? I've read that it stimulates melanin to darken the skin pigment. Thanks for any input!

Mauritio

Forskolin and C. Forskohli extract induce tanning / melanin as does beta-ionone. Free substances. Don’t know if systemic use is feasible or would show similar effects to ingested melanin.
I still think this topic is underrated. Melanin, chlorophyll, metabolism it all ties in together .

Concerning forskolin , do you think forskolin orally or beta ionone will induce tanning ? Or was it topically?

In winter we (in the northern hemisphere) might have to supplement not only vitamin D and red light, but also melanin. I think melanin also boosts dopamin--> better mood in summer

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom