Melania Trump Bans Monsanto Products From The White House

Luann

You're saying...they don't care how they look. Their power and status is so embedded they can look like crap and it wouldn't matter. Makes sense I guess, if the world is at your disposal who cares if you're handsome or not. But a lot of women, would prefer to be youthfully pretty, even elite women?

Last edited:

Tarmander

There is no like crazy conspiracy. People towards the top of the hierarchy get way better dopamine and metabolic chemicals going through their system. Why do you think everyone wants to be on top and tear down the people on top?

Luann

There is no like crazy conspiracy. People towards the top of the hierarchy get way better dopamine and metabolic chemicals going through their system. Why do you think everyone wants to be on top and tear down the people on top?

Wow what in the world is going on here.

Ok. I get that its better at the top. Just asking why they wouldn't want to optimize the sweet deal they are already getting, by jacking metabolism up and looking as young as diet can make them. It seems like elites allow themselves to suffer from aging, hypothyroid (Hillary), like the rest of us. Why would they want to???? They know how to get well, they can read Peat stuff.

Tarmander

Ok. I get that its better at the top. Just asking why they wouldn't want to optimize the sweet deal they are already getting, by jacking metabolism up and looking as young as diet can make them. It seems like elites allow themselves to suffer from aging, hypothyroid (Hillary), like the rest of us. Why would they want to???? They know how to get well, they can read Peat stuff.

Yeah..but in their hierarchies, Peat stuff is at the bottom. Being Peat-like does not get you to the top in their game.

DaveFoster

Wtf is going on with this forum these days. Cannibalism is not the reason rich people "seem" healthier than poorer people.
trolol.png

OP
yerrag

yerrag

Btw, if you check your local mason lodge's social media good chance they are regularly hosting blood drives. Not that it's close to proof anything ... Here is mine: http://puu.sh/wkW0d/c11f46df35.jpg

Even the phillipines:
http://puu.sh/wkW2V/446af2a2cd.jpg
http://puu.sh/wkW4H/8adf9b2d39.jpg
http://puu.sh/wkW5X/b47ba2283d.jpg
http://puu.sh/wkW6L/a7197a67f5.jpg

edit - more lol
http://puu.sh/wkWom/2a6afc17c3.jpg ( nice username too )

Of course @icecreamlover we are shorter, brunette, darker skinned, better at boxing, bowling, and pool, no NFL couch potatoes, but you can fit right in our malls, and feel right at home! Bonus, the blood drawn has less PUFAs!

Lol you want "sources"? Do you actually reckon they're the kind of people that drink milk and oj in Buckingham palace? At least the ritual thing is plausible.

Luann

So creeped out by the possibility that any of that is going on.
Well guys thanks for indulging my questions. A lot of good answers an theories came back, i appreciate you all

Marg

They like using foreskins too...those things do not just go in the trash

Gee, I never thought about that before, but you could have a point there.

I bet they find all those hospital placenta afterbirth from the newborns quite handy for use with their rejuvination techniques too!

On what evidence do you ground this belief? Or do you just pull it out of your bung hole?

I don't pull out of bungholes. Ask your mom.

Reincarnation has been around longer than any modern religion. It's a major tenet of prisca theologia; the ancient religion that formed the root for every major religion in the world from Buddhism to Judaism.

"As to his knowledge, it is said that he [Pythagoras] learned the mathematical sciences from the Egyptians, Chaldeans and Phoenicians; for of' old the Egyptians excelled, in geometry, the Phoenicians in numbers and proportions, and the Chaldeans of astronomical theorems, divine rites, and worship of the Gods; other secrets concerning the course of life he received and learned from the Magi....In Egypt he lived with the priests, and learned the language and wisdom of the Egyptians....It was from his stay amongst these foreigners [Egyptians and Babylonians] that Pythagoras acquired the greater part of his wisdom." -- Porphyry, philosopher, 3rd century

And what wisdom did he gain from the Babylonians and Egyptians?

"He [Pythagoras] taught that the soul was immortal and that after death it transmigrated into other animated bodies. After certain specified periods, the same events occur again; that nothing was entirely new, that all animated beings were kin, and should be considered as belonging to one great family. Pythagoras was the first to introduce these teachings to Greece....He showed to his disciples that the soul is immortal, and to those who were rightly purified he brought back the memory of the acts of their former lives." -- Porphyry, philosopher, 3rd century

These are ancient mystery school beliefs and they form the basis for initiation rituals that are practiced to this day in secret societies

chrismeyers

Well you can certainly conclude one thing from this thread. A Peat diet produce some crazy **** people :-P LOL Blood and foreskins

Ideonaut

I don't pull out of bungholes. Ask your mom.

Reincarnation has been around longer than any modern religion. It's a major tenet of prisca theologia; the ancient religion that formed the root for every major religion in the world from Buddhism to Judaism.

"As to his knowledge, it is said that he [Pythagoras] learned the mathematical sciences from the Egyptians, Chaldeans and Phoenicians; for of' old the Egyptians excelled, in geometry, the Phoenicians in numbers and proportions, and the Chaldeans of astronomical theorems, divine rites, and worship of the Gods; other secrets concerning the course of life he received and learned from the Magi....In Egypt he lived with the priests, and learned the language and wisdom of the Egyptians....It was from his stay amongst these foreigners [Egyptians and Babylonians] that Pythagoras acquired the greater part of his wisdom." -- Porphyry, philosopher, 3rd century

And what wisdom did he gain from the Babylonians and Egyptians?

"He [Pythagoras] taught that the soul was immortal and that after death it transmigrated into other animated bodies. After certain specified periods, the same events occur again; that nothing was entirely new, that all animated beings were kin, and should be considered as belonging to one great family. Pythagoras was the first to introduce these teachings to Greece....He showed to his disciples that the soul is immortal, and to those who were rightly purified he brought back the memory of the acts of their former lives." -- Porphyry, philosopher, 3rd century

These are ancient mystery school beliefs and they form the basis for initiation rituals that are practiced to this day in secret societies
As I suspected, no evidence for rich people having mastered reincarnation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals