Mega Dose Boron

so I just got this supplement I like all of the ingredients except for the 200mg of Boron Citrate it seems like way to much boron what do you guys think? I couldn’t find any research or any other supplements near this amount of boron. @Lokzo what do you think?

Link to supplement please and please update thread once you have tried it say over 3 days or so.

laleto12

Thats just probably 200 mg of Boron Citrate salt not just the Boron content. I am not sure how much boron is in the 200 mg of citrate salt. I am not 100% sure though just a thought :D

Jam

I believe 200mg of boron citrate = 10mg boron, roughly the dosage I take daily via 100mg borax. It's a good dose, but not a mega-dose.

@AndrogenicKing

Just be careful taking this product;

In short, the dozen or so legitimate reviews that are available suggest that Cannibal Alpha PCT works well in PCT therapy for a good price, although we feel that it’s use of highly under-researched ingredients poses far too high a risk to recommend at the moment. Stick to more well-known ingredients and products for now.
Overall, we do not recommend Cannibal Alpha PCT to our readers.

Use of this product will come with some side effect
  • This product uses a small quantity of N-Methyl D-Aspartic Acid and Safed Musli to provide the promised boost of testosterone, both of which have been found to effectively not work in humans.
Try it by all means but I don't think you should re-order IMO

shine

After googling I found some companies selling boron citrate 5%. I think that there's 10mg boron in the serving size of 3 capsules. 5% of 200mg is 10mg, which makes way more sense.
I wouldn't buy from supplement companies though that can't even get their labels right.

The bioperine (Piper nigrum extract) in it is a 5-alpha-reductase inhibitor and the indole-3-carbinol is an anti-androgen too. It is the precursor to DIM, Di-indolyl-methane.

ww3not4me

so I just got this supplement I like all of the ingredients except for the 200mg of Boron Citrate it seems like way to much boron what do you guys think? I couldn’t find any research or any other supplements near this amount of boron. @Lokzo what do you think?
When ever you are looking at any form of salt you have to figure out what the elemental equivalent is. This is why you will often see a company list the mg of a give salt then you will see in brackets or the like what that equal in that minerals elemental form. Our you will a plant name with extract in it some place then brakets and some thing like (250mg Caffeine) etc......

In this case each form of Boron will contain a different amount of elemental Boron per milligram so you have to know what you are starting with Borax vs Boron Citrate vs Boric Acid etc.....Sadly there is no easy button and your teacher's were not kidding you when they told you you would need math the rest of your life.

I use 20 Mule Team Borax myself it is too easy to dose. 1/4 Teaspoon is max daily dose for a man 1/8 Teaspoon max for a woman. Start at 1/32 of a Teaspoon per day and increase slowly over time. When you see results stop at that dose. If you get diarrhea you have taken too much and need to back off. My wife could not handle it daily like I did right away. I had to start dial her back down to 1/32 of a Teaspoon 1x per week for a few weeks, then twice a week for a few weeks, now she has no issue and is up to 1/16 of a Teaspoon twice a week. That said when I first gave it to her I think I gave her 1/8 teaspoon and it gave her diarrhea the next day. In 3 days time though her elbow pain which doctors, NSAIDS, braces and rehab did not help was gone. After the third day I dialed it back and she has had no pain since and this is going on 6 months? Even when I forget to give her a dose she seems to be fine. I dissolve it in water and drink it.

When I was a very young man like 14-ish year old range an old man at a health food store told me he would sprinkle some on his food each night along with his salt and pepper. Claimed it drove the ladies wild with a wink and he said "You know what I mean!" ! I had no clue what he was talking about but winked back and nodded my head! LOL About 2-3 years latter I tried Boron 3mg, Taurine, Inositol, Creatine, Vanadyl Sulfate, Chromium Picolinate in 1988 or 1989 and noticed nothing. It would take 25 year for me to rediscover Boron but this time in the form of Borax since I am cheap and old. LOL Everyone I have take it seems to like how it helps their joints! It helped my absorption of Vitamin D3.

It is funny because Boron does not stay in your system long. It fascinates me that even taking it once a week it keeps most of her elbow pain away and twice a week keeps it totally gone. That said it is the result/outcome that matter's and that works for her. I do not care if it should not work that way it does for her! If I do not take it daily I do not get consistent results.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals