Meds.com.mx

cliff

Anyone had success ordering from them lately? Just made a order but despite sending a mo it's still been pending for a week.

sweetpeat

I use that method too. Usually things I order are shipped within a couple of days of payment. I placed an order in May which was shipped 2 days after payment, though it took longer than usual to get here. I assume because of covid. I also placed an order on the 10th of Sept, it was shipped on the 11th but hasn't arrived yet.

OP
cliff

cliff

Cool, yea I've had good luck with them usually. Guess I'll just wait it out.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Holy cow, @cliff . Dude! Nice to see ya. :hattip

ejalrp

Anyone had success ordering from them lately? Just made a order but despite sending a mo it's still been pending for a week.
Curious what the attraction of this pharmacy is. Prices are about 2-3x those of some well-known Indian pharmacies.

OP
cliff

cliff

Do these Indian pharmacies sell Cynoplus and Cynomel?

yea if you got a cheaper reliable pharmacy selling cynoplus/cynomel please link! So far I've had good luck with them and prices seemed reasonable enough.

In regards to my original question it seems they don't accept pictures of money orders anymore and their emails were getting sent to my spam folder. Had to head down to Bank of America with my mo and deposit into their account, now my items have been shipped.

Nebula

yea if you got a cheaper reliable pharmacy selling cynoplus/cynomel please link! So far I've had good luck with them and prices seemed reasonable enough.

In regards to my original question it seems they don't accept pictures of money orders anymore and their emails were getting sent to my spam folder. Had to head down to Bank of America with my mo and deposit into their account, now my items have been shipped.
How fast did your package arrive after it shipped? Farmaciasdelnino.mx is cheaper but takes at least 40 days with shipping. Anybody else purchased thyroid from meds.com.mx recently?

sweetpeat

@Nebula I ordered from them in January of this year (2021). Shipping time seems to vary. Sometimes as long as 3 weeks, sometimes as little as a week. Even when using the same shipping speed.
I live in the northeast USA, to give context.

exile

I sent a photocopy of cashiers check via email 8/17/22, package received 8/29/22. I’m based on the west coast of U.S.