No Ringer's lactate/sodium lactate

What else I can add?

Well, if you're gonna do all that, you might as well go the full on Mad Max-

Attachments

• mad max.jpg
    mad max.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 63

tygertgr

Pointless. Nobody will ever pay it any mind. EMTs will let you bleed out to death before pumping in a blood type without corroborating tests.

If you're incapacitated they're going to inject whatever they damn well please if there's not somebody with power of attorney over your shoulder.

Anyway, tattoos are gay and bad for you.

LiveWire

I’d put ‘Impeach Bush!’...on your forehead, you can mess with people you know and tell them you’ve had it for ages

Last edited:

ShotTrue

Pointless. Nobody will ever pay it any mind. EMTs will let you bleed out to death before pumping in a blood type without corroborating tests.

If you're incapacitated they're going to inject whatever they damn well please if there's not somebody with power of attorney over your shoulder.

Anyway, tattoos are gay and bad for you.
LMAO

tankasnowgod

Was a little bit curious if this idea was at all mainstream. According to US News and World Report.... not so much-

https://health.usnews.com/health-ne...to-know-before-getting-a-medical-alert-tattoo

"If I saw somebody who came in and had a tattoo that said 'diabetes,' I'd think that this guy probably has diabetes, but who knows?" [Dr. Mark] Reiter says. "Maybe it was that his mom had diabetes, and he was trying to make a statement."

People who need to communicate something to first responders – say medications they're allergic to or that they have a history of seizures – are "a lot better off with a more adopted form of communication such as a clearly legible, well-organized list in their wallet," Reiter says. "Or, if they're more concerned, a medical alert bracelet."

I really don't see the idea of Medical Tattoo helping in any sort of emergency situation, especially as compared to the other more standard methods they list. Beyond that, there is an aspect of privacy that you are giving up if you put this someplace conspicuous, which is the only way I would assume it could possibly work in the first place. Are you really comfortable advertising blood type and other medical info to the entire world? I'd like to keep this as private as possible, personally.

LiveWire

I really don't see the idea of Medical Tattoo helping in any sort of emergency situation,

But it’s a good ice breaker at parties. And let’s face it that’s what OP is probably aiming at (not judging!).

I have a small and a pretty shitty tattoo on both of my triceps from when I was 18 and stupid. And women often ask about them, clearly just as a way to talk to me. Imagine if I had some pretentious medical bull$hit on there, I’d be impossible to resist.

ShotTrue

But it’s a good ice breaker at parties. And let’s face it that’s what OP is probably aiming at (not judging!).

I have a small and a pretty shitty tattoo on both of my triceps from when I was 18 and stupid. And women often ask about them, clearly just as a way to talk to me. Imagine if I had some pretentious medical bull$hit on there, I’d be impossible to resist.
hmm I don't think it's a good look to be honest. Maybe if you're a really good looking man with something interesting

LiveWire

Of course it’s a $hitty look. As Paul Watson would say, tattoos are for stupid people. And I totally concur. Wish I didn’t have them. Thank god they are small and fairly concealable, it could have been a lot worse. And yeah, the women don’t care about my tattoos, it’s just an ice breaker. Like I said!

ShotTrue

Of course it’s a $hitty look. As Paul Watson would say, tattoos are for stupid people. And I totally concur. Wish I didn’t have them. Thank god they are small and fairly concealable.
They're removable by laser these days

ShotTrue

Eventually they'll probably come out with some sort of digestive enzyme you apply topically

LiveWire

Eventually they'll probably come out with some sort of digestive enzyme you apply topically

Yes I’ll wait for that. The only thing worse than a $hitty tattoo is a $shitty tattoo partially and unsuccessfully removed by laser.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals