Medical Industrial Complex

L

lollipop

EVERYONE in US, this is an important interview to understand more clearly what is happening.

Heartbreaking actually.

OP
achillea

achillea

Here is a short one combing the military with the medical

OP
achillea

achillea

Federally funded research on biospecimans seeks to avoid informed consent

By AL Whitney

The federal corporation nasties (agencies) have been busy writing new rules for their clandestine human research programs. Here are the agencies now involved as of January 2017: Department of Homeland Security; Department of Energy; National Aeronautics and Space Administration; Department of Commerce; Social Security Administration; Agency for International Development; Department of Housing and Urban Development; Department of Labor; Department of Defense; Department of Education; Department of Veterans Affairs; Environmental Protection Agency; Department of Health and Human Services; National Science Foundation; and Department of Transportation.

Vaccine research is most likely included. As long as the so-called government agencies continue to avoid doing a study comparing vaccinated children to unvaccinated children, they can keep the entire vaccination program classified as experimental.

The same is true for GMO food, smart meters, geo-engineering and water fluoridation.

What is so interesting is how many ‘modalities’ are now being implemented in their so-called research, the number of environments it is being conducted in and how many ways they are coming up with to avoid the informed consent requirement.

In 1997 Congress passed Public Law 105-85 (see Section 1078) permitting the Dept of Defense to experiment with chemical and biological agents on human subjects. Check out their definition of “Biological Agents”. Please note that by their own definitions the biological agents they are using for experimentation are destructive to living species.

(e) BIOLOGICAL AGENT DEFINED.—In this section, the term ‘‘biological agent’’ means any micro-organism (including bacteria, viruses, fungi, rickettsiac, or protozoa), pathogen, or infectious substance, and any naturally occurring, bioengineered, or synthesized component of any such micro-organism, pathogen, or infectious substance, whatever its origin or method of production, that is capable of causing—
(1) death, disease, or other biological malfunction in a human, an animal, a plant, or another living organism;
(2) deterioration of food, water, equipment, supplies, or materials of any kind; or
(3) deleterious alteration of the environment.

Those who think the UNITED STATES abides by the Nuremberg Code are unaware that it “has not been officially accepted as law by any nation or as official ethics guidelines by any association” and the federal government has been violating it for

yerrag

EVERYONE in US, this is an important interview to understand more clearly what is happening.

Heartbreaking actually.
Half of this country is being played by these big players. And doctors are being forced to choose between keeping their job security/license over the interest of their patients. We're being buried by regulations and paperwork where the beneficiaries are those who game the legal system and take their share of the spoils on the inflated cost of healthcare. The people who benefit are big-time crooks and their filthy scum lawyers, who are the swamp in the political culture we have. They know how to employ spin to their narrative, and for them the poor are just like human shields used for their cover- roadkill or mere statistics that don't differ from how Stalin or Pol Pot view human lives. I wish the doctor all the best. May her efforts come to fruition and may the heartland prevail over the corrupt coastal liberal enclaves of privilege and entitlement.

Last edited:

yerrag

I've felt sorry for many hospitals that once were run by Catholic sisters. They most likely were just the religious counterparts of Florence Nightingale. And their mission is certainly not about making money, and if they are non-profits, they're not using that designation as a cover for scam artists, and if they're for profit, they still remain focused on providing a good service. But nowadays, we shouldn't get fooled by a hospital named after any of the saints, or having a cross, much less a crescent. These names ring hollow. These hospitals are now either owned or managed by corporations that are in it because hospitals give very good returns simply because it doesn't work on a free market system. We don't canvass around hospitals to admit an ailing relative, and we don't have an alternative system of health care to turn to, since the AMA has done a good job of making alternatives illegal and non-existent. The law also has been usurped by lawsuit happy patients and lawyers, that there are treatments are just meant to shield doctors from lawsuits, and not necessarily give patients any cure. I'm Catholic, and I bristle internally when a nun comes by and pray over a patient that gets the third degree by the doctor and the hospital. I would rather that the grim reaper comes over to remind patients of the reality he in ensnared in.

The people who do good these days don't make money. People who show no heart or turn a blind eye and just drink in the kool-aid and hop in the money express train within the medical monstrosity complex, in effect working together as executioner in the very subtle and slow process of intoxicating patients to death - they are the ones making money. This is the modern altar of human sacrifice we are seeing, or not seeing. The system has been mangled beyond recognition.

Thanks Lisa. This is a swamp, literally.

I just wonder how this drug can be owned and sold. Hasn't the patent expired? How have they gotten around it?

Last edited:
OP
achillea

achillea

Dr. Jennifer Daniels refers to the hospitals as FEMA camps. They do not have to round up the people and injure them or kill them, the people come willingly and are paying for it.

I was in a hospital once as a patient and felt as if I was under arrest, it was terrible but a big wake up call. Of course I was through their devices that I was even there. I went in early in my thyroid supplement days with a flutter. I told the I had taken a thyroid pill and when they saw how good my insurance was they went wahoooo money. It was the most bizarre experience to see these psychopaths try to kill me then revive me then admit me to the hospital for observation. It was the thyroid after all. $15400 later.

I will not run to the psychopath when the day comes, it is between me and my wife and the divinity...thank you very much

L

lollipop

Just wow @achillea! I so agree with you and @yerrag. My choice is to stay away from any form of pharmaceuticals and/or medical industry. An outlier, never using and staying well by my own efforts. I also never use my insurance; if needed, I pay out of pocket like she suggests...

LUH 3417

Here is a short one combing the military with the medical

Do you have a link to the full video?
I think there are many connections between the medical industrial complex and ww2. The mengeleian research only continues in different forms like you mentioned. I really want to understand more about how the dissolution of IG farben had much to do with the war and funneling Nazi scientists into prestigious US institutions and labs.
A Plague Upon Humanity investigates Japanese biological warfare on the Chinese and how they used vaccines to destroy entire villages.
https://www.amazon.com/Plague-upon-Humanity-History-Biological/dp/0060933879

OP
achillea

achillea

From 2005 but even worse today. Got to take it upon yourself to live good and die good.

yerrag

A friend's mom was taken to the hospital. She has UTI and was taking a drug. She felt depressed had trouble sleeping as a result. She was given sleeping pills. She took too many, and ended up in the ER. She is fine now, but can't be released because she had to undergo psychiatric tests. And also, she has a deep well for them to tap- a good insurance plan that pays well.

It makes sense also that to keep the hospital from being sued, they had to commit the person to psychiatric tests to show everyone they weren't negligent, and thus not liable to be sued.

Which was why I advise everyone to avoid using any US hospitals. The system is set up not to serve you. It's to protect doctors and the hospital from being sued, at your expense. It's also made to milk the insurance industry. Which is why premiums keep going up.

Sadly, the hospital is hard to avoid. The AMA made sure we don't have much of an alternative. They've been made illegal and driven out of business.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
It looks like they are as corrupt as we think

Research Misconduct Identified by the FDA

From the study:
"... Fifty-seven published clinical trials were identified for which an FDA inspection of a trial site had found significant evidence of 1 or more of the following problems: falsification or submission of false information, 22 trials (39%); problems with adverse events reporting, 14 trials (25%); protocol violations, 42 trials (74%); inadequate or inaccurate recordkeeping, 35 trials (61%); failure to protect the safety of patients and/or issues with oversight or informed consent, 30 trials (53%); and violations not otherwise categorized, 20 trials (35%). Only 3 of the 78 publications (4%) that resulted from trials in which the FDA found significant violations mentioned the objectionable conditions or practices found during the inspection. No corrections, retractions, expressions of concern, or other comments acknowledging the key issues identified by the inspection were subsequently published."

So, when you add these numbers up and if we extrapolate to all clinical trials - basically 2/3 of all clinical trials either lie about drug effectiveness or conceal its toxicity. More than 1/3 of all drugs are probably completely ineffective, and probably much worse than placebo.

haidut

Forum Supporter
The system is set up not to serve you. It's to protect doctors and the hospital from being sued, at your expense

The same is true of the law enforcement industry. Even Reddit - that bastion of "consensus" - has recognized that fact and there a ton of posts there with comments from criminal attorneys and even retired judges. Reddit verifies some of those people so we know it is not made up crap.
The SCOTUS has rules twice that cops are NOT required to protect you or anybody else, and most trials of cops killing unarmed citizens end in acquittals due to either jury/evidence tampering, or prosecutor knowingly going after a charge they know is unprovable. Prosecutors and cops are one and the same. Not even sure how can one expect prosecutors to be impartial. The only way to have some independence is to have the accused cops tried in a state/country far, far away from the place where the crime occurred.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals