Medical Establishment Way Ahead Of Peat

Geronimo

I've come to the realization that the medical establishment is very well aware of everything Dr. Peat has been saying. They've been aware of it all for a very long time, well before him. Because they are aware of it, they were able to recommend everything that is unhealthy and portray it as healthy. Vegetable oils being healthy, saturated fat being bad, sugar being so bad, long slow cardio being healthy, low-carb high veggie diets, and the list goes on.

They specifically recommend all the unhealthy crap in order to drive people into doctor's offices and, even better in their eyes, to hospitals. They are not stupid or bad at science; quite the opposite is true. They employ the most precise and ruthless intelligence. They are deliberately recommending all this ridiculous stuff to make us sick, take our money, control food supply and ultimately control us. When you control the colleges and the medical licensing standards, this can be accomplished. I passionately detest coincidence theories. Random mass delusion is much less likely than a deliberate plot devised by the most powerful members of society that works in their favor to the tune of trillions of dollars. I see no other explanation at this point.

Last edited:

Spartan300

I'm not sure that argument stacks up for somewhere like the UK where the NHS is underfunded & struggling to cope with demand? Surely they want less people in the hospitals?

Pharmaceutical companies now that's different......

OP
Geronimo

Geronimo

I'm not sure that argument stacks up for somewhere like the UK where the NHS is underfunded & struggling to cope with demand? Surely they want less people in the hospitals?

Well the banks, oil companies, pharmaceutical companies and medical establishment are really one and the same. It's Rockefellers in America and Rothschilds in Europe; an oversimplification, but generally true. The doctors and nurses hate when the hospitals are too full, yes. The people owning and/or supplying to the hospitals absolutely love it. It doesn't always work out 100% as well as they could hope, but Healthcare and food production combined are $20 trillion a year. It is controlled financially and ideologically by very few people, and has been for a very long time. It has worked out very well in their favor. This, of course, is a gross understatement. I do not believe in mass coincidences, especially when there is so much evidence pointing to deliberate actions directed at undeniable and profound motives.

ThinPicking

It's only 'underfunded & struggling to copy with demand' in the context of corrupt institutions like the BMA and MHRA controlling accreditation, authorisation and clinical practice.

Apologies but our NHS is not a noble organisation.

Maljam

It's only 'underfunded & struggling to copy with demand' in the context of corrupt institutions like the BMA and MHRA controlling accreditation, authorisation and clinical practice.

Apologies but our NHS is not a noble organisation.

Why isn't it? I think the concept of allowing everyone equal treatment despite their financial situation for free is a noble goal.

ThinPicking

Why isn't it? I think the concept of allowing everyone equal treatment despite their financial situation for free is a noble goal.
'Why isn't it?' - See above for 3 reasons.
'allowing everyone equal treatment despite their financial situation' - When has it ever done this? There's a postcode lottery among many other imbalances.
'for free' - There is a huge cost we're forced to bear.

Maljam

'Why isn't it?' - See above for 3 reasons.
'allowing everyone equal treatment despite their financial situation' - When has it ever done this? There's a postcode lottery among many other imbalances.
'for free' - There is a huge cost we're forced to bear.

The alternative is exactly the same except you have to file for bankruptcy at the end of it. The medical systems of all countries are corrupt and backwards, singling out the NHS, which at least doesn't bankrupt people, seems odd.

What is the huge cost we are forced to bear?

What a wishy washy comment, you aren't actually saying anything so far.

Maljam

I've thought about this before. I think the NHS is simply so old, it doesnt fit into the current plan of the world.

It was created over 70 years ago and has remained while the world is taken over and science is manipulated by pharmaceutical companies and equally corrupt organisations. The NHS is simply an odd shaped piece of a jigsaw. The world has changed but the NHS is a political hot topic so remains as it is. The aims and beliefs of the NHS are noble, IMO but it is just part of something larger, it follows the same science that everyone is following and the same medical practises but just doesn't charge for them.

Last edited:

Jessie

I think it probably started out as negligent ignorance, at least in regards to the PUFA thing. According to Peat, we made a drastic switch from coconut oil and palm oil to vegetable oils after we invaded the tropics in WW2. I think this sort of happened by chance.

Where things became totally corrupt, was after Broda Barnes obtained irrefutable strong evidence that chronic illness (CVD & diabetes anyways) is caused by a slowed metabolic rate. The fact the medical establishment swept his work under the table to bury it is profoundly disturbing. Because it shows a clear disregard for public safety in the name of profit.

The lipid theory of disease was far more profitable to certain industries then simply thyroid administration.

boris

Look into almost every important aspect of our society and sciences, you will find the same. Not only medicine and nutrition, but art, education, archeology, history, physics, meteorology, etc, etc.

ThinPicking

The alternative is exactly the same except you have to file for bankruptcy at the end of it. The medical systems of all countries are corrupt and backwards, singling out the NHS, which at least doesn't bankrupt people, seems odd.

What is the huge cost we are forced to bear?

What a wishy washy comment, you aren't actually saying anything so far.
I didn't single it out, @Spartan300 did. My response is quite clear and concise but it's emotive for you, same for most brits.

The cost is currently about £130 billion a year and that's probably understated when financial trickery like PFI is considered. Outcomes are poor, that should be obvious whether or not you've seen the wealth of physiological information on this forum and beyond.

ThinPicking

Look into almost every important aspect of our society and sciences, you will find the same. Not only medicine and nutrition, but art, education, archeology, history, physics, meteorology, etc, etc.
truth

Maljam

I didn't single it out, @Spartan300 did. My response is quite clear and concise but it's emotive for you, same for most brits.

The cost is currently about £130 billion a year and that's probably understated when financial trickery like PFI is considered. Outcomes are poor, that should be obvious whether or not you've seen the wealth of physiological information on this forum and beyond.

Who bears this cost exactly? You? The UK is one of the largest economies in the world and has managed to fund the NHS for over 70 years and managed fine through many recessions.

Are the outcomes significantly worse than anywhere else in the world? Once again I will say the alternative is the exact same outcome except the patient is bankrupt at the end of it. Do you disagree with this?

The UK placed in the WHO top 20 health cares in the world in 2020 and consistently higher than the USA.

Last edited:

haidut

Forum Supporter
I've come to the realization that the medical establishment is very well aware of everything Dr. Peat has been saying. They've been aware of it all for a very long time, well before him. Because they are aware of it, they were able to recommend everything that is unhealthy and portray it as healthy. Vegetable oils being healthy, saturated fat being bad, sugar being so bad, long slow cardio being healthy, low-carb high veggie diets, and the list goes on.

They specifically recommend all the unhealthy crap in order to drive people into doctor's offices and, even better in their eyes, to hospitals. They are not stupid or bad at science; quite the opposite is true. They employ the most precise and ruthless intelligence. They are deliberately recommending all this ridiculous stuff to make us sick, take our money, control food supply and ultimately control us. When you control the colleges and the medical licensing standards, this can be accomplished. I passionately detest coincidence theories. Random mass delusion is much less likely than a deliberate plot devised by the most powerful members of society that works in their favor to the tune of trillions of dollars. I see no other explanation at this point.

If they were truly ahead of him then all the "elites" (who have access to the "best" medical care) would not be dropping like flies from things like cancer, neurodegenerative disease, or even COVID-19. There is a lot of ignorance (and at this point outright microcephalism/idiotism) in science and it has led to almost complete stagnation.
Science Is Stagnant, No Real Progress Since Early 20th Century

That being said, there is indeed strong evidence that some circles of the medical industry are definitely more malicious than ignorant. Especially, when it comes to therapies with estrogen, radiation, eating PUFA, etc.
Massive Fraud Was Used To Sell The Public On The Safety Of HRT (estrogen)
NAS falsified data on radiation safety to justify widespread use!

ThinPicking

We all bear the cost @Maljam. It's mostly debt funded and that's basically a demand on future labour. Or an exchange for other valuables like individual rights and freedoms.

Personally I don't find a comparison of outcomes with other countries redeeming.

The WHO is corrupt. In the last 6 months that's more obvious than it's ever been.

Last edited:

ursidae

I am in the hospital right now. They are killing old vulnerable people. It is a crime what they are doing

Maljam

We all bear the cost @Maljam. It's mostly debt funded and that's basically a demand on future labour. Or an exchange for other valuables like individual rights and freedoms.

Personally I don't find a comparison of outcomes with other countries redeeming.

The WHO is corrupt. In the last 6 months that's more obvious than it's ever been.

What freedom or rights are you losing from getting the same treatment for free rather than having to file bankruptcy?