Medical Establishment Conspiracy To Conceal Lethal Risks Of Common Medical Procedure!

burtlancast

It's really a shame today's doctors don't read the scientific evidence showing all cancers secrete HCG, which allows them to evade the immune system.
One can simply take a HCG test by Dr Navarro to know with about 95% certainty if one has or not cancer.

OP
M

Marg

I found this on the Navarro site:

The hCG test is also much cheaper than other methods of monitoring. It costs less than $65 for all of the materials and postage to send to the Philippines, where the testing clinic is located. Also, It doesn’t require a prescription like many other tests.
-----------------------------------'

In my opinion, the medical establishment has invested a lot of money in the dangerous and monopolistic CT/PET scanners along with the toxic dyes that can potentially cause kidney damage.

It's always about money!

Last edited:

Queequeg

I saw a guy on Shark Tank present his invention of a nasal filter to keep out bacteria and virus etc. and reduce colds and the flu. The sharks asked him if he ever took it to a health care products company. He said he was told that if they ever decided to buy it, they would only do so to keep it off the shelves. Along those lines, I have a feeling that flu shots don't work and probably are designed to give you the flu.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Back
Top Bottom