MedBeds

TheCalciumCad

No idea on medbeds but the Tesla device would be worth trying for the baldies on this forum

"By simply energizing your hair follicles during sleep with Tesla BioHealing product, you nourish aging hair follicles for the appearance of thicker, fuller, more youthful hair at any age.
It is a simple, at-home way to instantly energize your hair by increasing blood circulation to your head."

tankasnowgod

Why not just ask if anyone has taken a ride on an Alien Replica Vehicle on the secret space force? This isn't publically available tech at the moment, even if it exists.
Lol, that is not the same Tesla as the Elon Musk company, seller of cars that run on coal. Just like "Federal Express" isn't part of the Federal Government. Nor is that the same idea as the first link.
What are your thoughts on this technology?

Has anyone tried them? $20k is out of my budget so I don't expect to be providing a personal review any time soon.
Again, nothing's been publically released. It would certainly be interesting if it happens, but I'll believe it when I see it.

OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

It has been released and you can order it directly from their site.

tankasnowgod

It has been released and you can order it directly from their site.

What has been released? Not the Medbeds talked about in the first article you posted.

Just because you linked to a product with a similar name doesn't mean it's the same thing. There is no claim in the second link you posted for anything like limb regeneration, or doing a "live scan" of the body, for example.

OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

Thanks for the clarification. I see what you mean. True, nothing has been officially released yet w/r/t the first article.

That being said, I am of the mind that many things that are billed as purely science fiction are actually more true than most can imagine.

tankasnowgod

That being said, I am of the mind that many things that are billed as purely science fiction are actually more true than most can imagine.

Totally agree. I have heard the same sorts of things as you have in regards to the Medbeds. I don't know if they exist or not, but have heard others talk about similar types of mind blowing technology for overall health.

In the meantime...... maybe we should experiment with Progesterone more?

Ben.

No idea on medbeds but the Tesla device would be worth trying for the baldies on this forum

"By simply energizing your hair follicles during sleep with Tesla BioHealing product, you nourish aging hair follicles for the appearance of thicker, fuller, more youthful hair at any age.
It is a simple, at-home way to instantly energize your hair by increasing blood circulation to your head."

I don't know, its not the first thing to claim that it "charges" the body with energy. There are zappers, magnetic bed or chairwear, air ionizers, NuCalm etc.

While i personally would like to try thoose ... the prices are insane which makes it basicly impossible for the average person to acquire. If on top of that it doesn't help in any way or shape or form ... one of the worst scams one could fall into.

According to the website you linked one would need either one of the beds (20k) or 4 of the biohealers (2,3k). Unless they can guarantee significant improvements ... i would tell everyone not to spend that kind of money unless he has enough to trowh away.

I am still convinced that if someone invents a device that literally energizes the cells back to optimum which should (depending on the theory one adheres to) lead to healing systemic wide, curing baldness, cronic fatigue etc. .... the entire world would be all over it. it wouldn't be a random, barely known homepage from a tech company selling you devices costing thousands of dollars. And even if they cost that much, in every city you would have tons of places that "rent" the thing out per hourly rate.

Last edited:

akgrrrl

Only 20K? If all the things we have read about these beds are true, why dont we see the Bill Gates of the world getting in for a little -30yrs spin?

tankasnowgod

Only 20K? If all the things we have read about these beds are true, why dont we see the Bill Gates of the world getting in for a little -30yrs spin?

Because they aren't the same ones mentioned in the first article.

But again, many true things are ignored by people like Gates. Why doesn't he use f.lux and red light therapy and restore his vision to 20/20? He's probably just too busy doing Satan's work.

OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

Great feedback, and I concur!

Totally agree. I have heard the same sorts of things as you have in regards to the Medbeds. I don't know if they exist or not, but have heard others talk about similar types of mind blowing technology for overall health.

In the meantime...... maybe we should experiment with Progesterone more?

w/r/t experimenting w/ Progesterone more, that's a fascinating post. Sad thing is, and I'm sure many will appreciate this, people would be willing to spend oodles of cash on a possible scam gadget than to try something as simple and "underrated" as a hormone (progesterone).

I do follow with some interest this concept of medbeds. I've also dug a little (just scratched the surface on the rabbit hole) on vibrational healing (hz, vibroacoustic therapy, tuning fork therapy...). I don't have a lot of time to invest in either subject so I appreciate other's insights as it helps narrow the field.

akgrrrl

Great feedback, and I concur!

w/r/t experimenting w/ Progesterone more, that's a fascinating post. Sad thing is, and I'm sure many will appreciate this, people would be willing to spend oodles of cash on a possible scam gadget than to try something as simple and "underrated" as a hormone (progesterone).

I do follow with some interest this concept of medbeds. I've also dug a little (just scratched the surface on the rabbit hole) on vibrational healing (hz, vibroacoustic therapy, tuning fork therapy...). I don't have a lot of time to invest in either subject so I appreciate other's insights as it helps narrow the field.
I went to get certificates in color therapy, (spectral wave length various colors), Vitaflex(made up name for ancient Tibetan touch therapy similar to accupressure/puncture but with 5,000 points not 300), and vibrational medicine of aromatic botanicals. Took me 8 years, very interesting.
Dr. Edwin D Babbit on Principles of Light and Color
Colonel Dinshah Pshadi Ghadali developed color healing to the highest degree so far.
I liked Stanley Burroughs the best, his book Healing for The Age of Enlightenment, but he brught all this info to America at the wrong time---rockerfellers and other elite industrialists were busy ditching midwives, herbs, oils, chiropractors in favor of Harvard School of Med whitecoats selling BigPharma synthetics

Quelsatron

Because they aren't the same ones mentioned in the first article.

But again, many true things are ignored by people like Gates. Why doesn't he use f.lux and red light therapy and restore his vision to 20/20? He's probably just too busy doing Satan's work.
Wait red light therapy can reverse myopia? Please elaborate on that lol

OP
bookshelf

bookshelf

I went to get certificates in color therapy, (spectral wave length various colors), Vitaflex(made up name for ancient Tibetan touch therapy similar to accupressure/puncture but with 5,000 points not 300), and vibrational medicine of aromatic botanicals. Took me 8 years, very interesting.
Dr. Edwin D Babbit on Principles of Light and Color
Colonel Dinshah Pshadi Ghadali developed color healing to the highest degree so far.
I liked Stanley Burroughs the best, his book Healing for The Age of Enlightenment, but he brught all this info to America at the wrong time---rockerfellers and other elite industrialists were busy ditching midwives, herbs, oils, chiropractors in favor of Harvard School of Med whitecoats selling BigPharma synthetics
Yes, many good things were snuffed out or went by the wayside thanks to the elites, white coats, big pharm, greed, etc. I hold out hope for a great paradigm shift as I've seen a grass roots ground swelling and people are waking up.