Mechanism behind adverse covid vaccine effects?

Green Dot

Disregarding if the effects are intended or not

I've read that it causes iron overload.

Not sure though

gaze

Excessive immune stimulation and the resulting inflammation, can potentially cause a wide variety of the different reactions. similar things can occur in weakened states from any viral infection, not just vaccines, although previous history of adjuvants may make one more susceptible to over inflammatory responses to different viruses.

"Besides the mechanism of molecular mimicry, mRNA vaccines may give rise to a cascade of immunological events eventually leading to the aberrant activation of the innate and acquired immune system.

RNA vaccines have been principally designed for cancer and infectious diseases. This innovative therapeutic approach is based on the synthesis of RNA chains coding for desired antigenic proteins and exploits the intrinsic immunogenicity of nucleic acids. In order to avoid degradation by RNases, RNA can be encapsulated in nanoparticles or liposomes, which deliver the cargo inside target cells following a process of endocytosis. mRNA is then translated into immunogenic proteins by cell ribosomal machinery [6].

However, prior to the translation, mRNA may bind pattern recognition receptors (PRRs) in endosomes or cytosol. Toll-like receptor (TLR)3, TLR7 and TLR8 are able to recognize chains of double-stranded (ds)RNA or single-stranded (ss)RNA in endosomes, while retinoic acid-inducible gene-I (RIG-I) and melanoma differentiation-associated protein 5 (MDA5) may detect short and long filaments of dsRNA in the cytosol. The final result is the activation of several pro-inflammatory cascades, including the assembly of inflammasome platforms, the type I interferon (IFN) response and the nuclear translocation of the transcription factor nuclear factor (NF)-kB [7].

Importantly, the up-regulation of these immunological pathways is widely considered to be at the basis of several immune-mediated diseases, especially in genetically predisposed subjects who have an impaired clearance of nucleic acids [8]. This could particularly hold true in young female individuals, due to the over-expression of X-linked genes presiding over the antiviral response and the stimulatory effect played by estrogens on the immune system. The X chromosome hosts several genes involved in the immune response, including TLR7 and TLR8 genes, and about 10% of microRNAs indirectly controlling the activation of the immune system [9].

Therefore, young and female patients who are already affected or predisposed (e.g. immunological and serological abnormalities in absence of clinical symptoms, familiarity for immune-mediated diseases) to autoimmune or autoinflammatory disorders should be carefully evaluated for the benefits and risks of COVID-19 mRNA vaccination. According to epidemiological data, these subjects may develop the infection asymptomatically or pauci-symptomatically and it is worth noting that, in line with the article of Vojdani et al. [1], the presence of autoreactive cells and autoantibodies cross-reacting against SARS-CoV-2 epitopes may even turn naturally protective towards the infection. Until proven otherwise, the administration of a nucleic acid vaccine may instead put these individuals at risk of unwanted immunological side effects by either sensitizing the PRRs or generating cross-reactive cell clones and antibodies. Moreover, COVID-19 mRNA vaccine might differently stimulate myeloid or plasmacytoid dendritic cells (DCs), generating an unbalance in the downstream cytokine pathways that play a crucial role in autoimmunity and autoinflammation [3]."

Last edited:
P

Peatness

I think Dr Tenpenny has now identified 40 mechanism of injury. I have the first 20 mechanisms

Attachments

• 20 Mechanisms of Injuries by Covid Shots Tenpenny.pdf
    182.8 KB · Views: 54

TheSir

Really? Dare I say it's beneficial if there's too much iron in one's blood?
I was just thinking this yesterday. To me it seems that there are two dangerous scenarios:

a) low iron -> low oxygenation -> covid lowers oxygenation even further -> death by hypoxia

b) high iron -> covid increases iron further -> severe free radical damage, liver overburdened -> lungs extensively damaged -> death by pneumonia.

Lokzo

Forum Supporter
I got the first Pfizer shot the other day. Minor headache the following day. No other negative symptoms at all. I feel essentially the same. This is coming from someone who has exposed himself to over 150 different nootropics, herbs, supplements over the past 8 years.

OP
Green Dot

Green Dot

I got the first Pfizer shot the other day. Minor headache the following day. No other negative symptoms at all. I feel essentially the same. This is coming from someone who has exposed himself to over 150 different nootropics, herbs, supplements over the past 8 years.
The main concern is in the long term view. We don't know what could happen and that's the worrisome part.

Birdie

There is this side effect:

As Dr. Malone, the inventor of the mRNA technology used to create the vaccine, has patiently explained, the vaccine trains the virus to produce variants that escape vaccines.

In other words, the inoculations don't work to keep you well. It's all politics, power, money...

tankasnowgod

I got the first Pfizer shot the other day. Minor headache the following day. No other negative symptoms at all. I feel essentially the same.

Why would you do this? You've been a member of this forum for a while now, I would think you know that Covid itself is way overblown, the vaccines are dangerous and poorly tested, and there is no good data to show they have any sort of health benefit. And Pfizer doesn't have any liability should you suffer some sort of adverse affect.

Peat has long suggested to wait at least 20 years before taking any sort of newly released drug. Despite being called a "vaccination," the Pfizer shot is truly a whole new class of drug.

dhtsupreme

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du2wm5nhTXY

If you want skip, start around 5:30
Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of mRNA Vaccine technology
Mr. Steve Kirsch is a serial entrepreneur who has been researching adverse reactions to COVID vaccines

Simplest explanation is ideally the immune cells in the upper arm receiving coding info from the mrna vaccine produce spike protein so the immune system can learn to recognize it and attack it.

The problem is the spike protein doesn't stay within those cells. The anchor protein that was supposed to ensure it stays anchored to those cells does not fully do its job and the spike protein is able to travel to other areas of the body such as the liver, brain, ovaries etc. and cause cytotoxic effects

Last edited:

Einklang

Pfizer and Moderna have admitted the mRNA is not 100% intact, so your body could transcribe random proteins that could coalesce into plaques (Alzheimer's) or be attacked by the immune system (inflammation) anywhere. Everyone pushing this should be shot in front of a wall.

Lollipop2

Why would you do this? You've been a member of this forum for a while now, I would think you know that Covid itself is way overblown, the vaccines are dangerous and poorly tested, and there is no good data to show they have any sort of health benefit. And Pfizer doesn't have any liability should you suffer some sort of adverse affect.

Peat has long suggested to wait at least 20 years before taking any sort of newly released drug. Despite being called a "vaccination," the Pfizer shot is truly a whole new class of drug.
Thank you for asking this. I am so amazed that anyone promoting health would even consider being injected much less actually getting injected.

Dr. B

mate some say the first dose was saline. after the second dose we should know more. are you planning to get that second dose? and booster too?

Dr. B

Thank you for asking this. I am so amazed that anyone promoting health would even consider being injected much less actually getting injected.
likely lots of bodybuilders, fitness people getting it but yes rare for Peaty bodybuilders...

Pfizer and Moderna have admitted the mRNA is not 100% intact, so your body could transcribe random proteins that could coalesce into plaques (Alzheimer's) or be attacked by the immune system (inflammation) anywhere. Everyone pushing this should be shot in front of a wall.

crazy stuff mate...

AdoTintor

from your picture it looks like you would know exactly what your one-set max is on just about everything in the gym - did you see them dip at all, or has there been no discernable effect?

Dr. B

from your picture it looks like you would know exactly what your one-set max is on just about everything in the gym - did you see them dip at all, or has there been no discernable effect?
yeah mate professional bodybuilder
some say first dosage is saline solution or weak and second dose is the "real" stuff...