Mechanism behind adverse covid vaccine effects?

jnklheimer

I bet a lot of you guys who preach this message are the same people who think that 9/11 was an ‘inside job’. Because such a mass scale criminal event that would need to involve a lot of people (all keeping their mouths shut) would be so easy to cover up.
You're a midwit.

jnklheimer

Kary Mullis in insignificant to you? He is the inventor of the PCR test. You know THE test they are pretending to detect Covid with?
the same Kary Mullis who has been saying that you cannot use the PCR test to diagnose any disease? That you will get 100% positive result if you just dial it up enough. That Kary Mullis is insignificant in this?

I was not suggesting anyone did anything to anyone in the ambulance after 9/11. I was asking how you can explain that. Since YOU say that it is impossible that anyone did anything to anyone in the ambulance.

I know it is difficult to believe that there is an organized global crime syndicate at the top, and they couldn't care less about you.
Just like you have Blackrock, Vanguard and a few others, that own the whole world. Close to all the companies globally. The same people that own all the major news stations. Yet they don't conspire. At all. Even though, if they did, they would make billions and get even more power.
But you think they simply wouldn't do that, even though they could.

Then I read your comment about Bill Gates- now I understand. You have not looked into any of this. You just refuse to believe there could be conspirasies. I know its easier to believe there isn't. I have heard the speeches that Bill Gates have been giving out on reducing population. I think they might have all been wiped off of youtube now though (no conspiracy or anything. One person within youtube did this him/herself). You didn't even know Gates had done this?? Then why bother disagreeing with people when you haven't even looked into anything? How about sit down and be quiet then?
And I am not one bit surprised that you have had the jab.

Have a lovely day.
The info about 9/11 is available, researchers like Ryan Dawson have compiled it, what happened to the extent we can know and who is responsible is pretty easy to find out.
The insistence from that user that what you are saying couldn't be possible is a psychological defense mechanism against accepting the horrors of that aspect of reality.

Donnea

The info about 9/11 is available, researchers like Ryan Dawson have compiled it, what happened to the extent we can know and who is responsible is pretty easy to find out.
The insistence from that user that what you are saying couldn't be possible is a psychological defense mechanism against accepting the horrors of that aspect of reality.
Yes, he blows it off as “Tim foil hat” without even looking at it. That means he is uneducated on the topic but still has an opinion. Based on nothing.

Lollipop2

spike that is the main cause of problems COVID virus in the first place? This would create a littany of health problems down the line and generate unlimited future profits for big pharma.
This. Along with the other 70 vaxes, AND toxic chemicals like glyphosate giving people celiac at best and at worse cancer etc, AND the other toxic drugs they develop that keep people addicted and a client for their entire life, AND an additive lab based food and chemical based food supply, these criminals have guaranteed themselves hundreds of trillions or a quadrillion over the next 100 years.

Lollipop2

I'm not even sure there is an agenda. I think we are witnessing the effect a low-risk virus can have on a mentally stressed society that can't reason correctly when overwhelmed by a new and small threat to their already fragile equilibrium and peace of mind.
I agree but more sinister - the mass hypnosis and propaganda from media heightened this affect and is actually criminal. Wish I had the resources to sue.

Lollipop2

I know what you saying and I think that is what is so good about this whole thing - it almost runs itself in this environment - as soon as the thing leaks the big pharma response is preordained, they have alot of control of the media through advertising, and politicians, and they have completely captured the regulatory bodies. Big tech will do all the censorship for free because they make money off the lockdowns. It sort of runs itself. It needs a little priming with Event201, and you defintely need to place the "right" scientific advisors in the right places otherwise you get Sweden. The fake pandemics failed in the previous attempts, 2009 they tried it, and in 1976 it was shut down too. So they learnt from that and improved, got more control where needed.
+1 well said.

Dr. B

This. Along with the other 70 vaxes, AND toxic chemicals like glyphosate giving people celiac at best and at worse cancer etc, AND the other toxic drugs they develop that keep people addicted and a client for their entire life, AND an additive lab based food and chemical based food supply, these criminals have guaranteed themselves hundreds of trillions or a quadrillion over the next 100 years.
this youtuber mentioned that people do not have gluten intolerance, that there is something else going on with bread/wheat intolerance. he didnt want to mention it in the video, said he would discuss it in another one.
ive been curious, is it glyphosate causing the issues or what other factors are responsible for the wheat intolerance? i assumed it was some combination of things like pesticides, glyphosate, other toxins/chemicals due to non organic farming methods?

do you think restaurant beef is all the same quality?
if you go to for instance mcdonalds, or go to five guys, or any other burger restaurant, they don't mention anything about the beef. no mention of grass fed, obviously not organic, nothing else. so are you pretty much getting the same quality beef anytime you eat out, whether mcdonalds or five guys or cheesecake factory, unless the restaurant specifically mentions something? cheesecake factory mentions their burgers are 100% angus beef, but I doubt that really means much as their meat is still clearly not organic or grass fed...?

Lollipop2

this youtuber mentioned that people do not have gluten intolerance, that there is something else going on with bread/wheat intolerance. he didnt want to mention it in the video, said he would discuss it in another one.
ive been curious, is it glyphosate causing the issues or what other factors are responsible for the wheat intolerance? i assumed it was some combination of things like pesticides, glyphosate, other toxins/chemicals due to non organic farming methods?

do you think restaurant beef is all the same quality?
if you go to for instance mcdonalds, or go to five guys, or any other burger restaurant, they don't mention anything about the beef. no mention of grass fed, obviously not organic, nothing else. so are you pretty much getting the same quality beef anytime you eat out, whether mcdonalds or five guys or cheesecake factory, unless the restaurant specifically mentions something? cheesecake factory mentions their burgers are 100% angus beef, but I doubt that really means much as their meat is still clearly not organic or grass fed...?
I NEVER eat at fast food restaurants of any kind and haven’t for years. From my understanding it is mostly lab science at its finest.

I cook my own food with the highest quality I can get.

I think the problems we see are a combo of injections, chemicals disgusting “lab created food” etc.

ddjd

It's purely related to the batches. So essentially it's like Russian roulette which batch you get. They've already identified batch numbers which have been especially lethal in the US

Donttreadonme

Really? Dare I say it's beneficial if there's too much iron in one's blood?
This is true

Maybe the adverse reactions stem from the fact the vaccines cause the bodies cells to produce produce proteins the body thinks is a foreign invader..... just maybe...