Meat with fruit

Vins7

When eating meat and fruit at the same meal, could there be a risk of excessively high iron absorption?

Could It be a good plan for solving bloating?

mostlylurking

When eating meat and fruit at the same meal, could there be a risk of excessively high iron absorption?

Could It be a good plan for solving bloating?

Have some coffee with the meal to avoid the iron absorption.

Is the bloating from eating the meat? Are you able to digest it? Do you have an issue with low stomach acid?

A high meat (protein) meal will activate insulin which will lower blood sugar. Low blood sugar should be avoided because it increases stress hormones like adrenaline. Soft ripe juicy fruit helps blood sugar be more stable.

OP
V

Vins7

Have some coffee with the meal to avoid the iron absorption.

Is the bloating from eating the meat? Are you able to digest it? Do you have an issue with low stomach acid?

A high meat (protein) meal will activate insulin which will lower blood sugar. Low blood sugar should be avoided because it increases stress hormones like adrenaline. Soft ripe juicy fruit helps blood sugar be more stable.
Yes, I try eating animal protein with Carbs always, if I don't do It I feel imediately really anxious and I have cravings for sweet.

I don't know what cause me the belly bloating and inflamation, but i'm bloated everyday constantly I have this belly and these issues unless I eat nothing for a whole day or more...

I'm obssesed and I don't know what to eat for not having bloating, I do elimination and strict diets but I can't do It for more than one week because I feel anxious and hungry for forbidden foods and it really limits my social life a lot.

I didnt know that meat can cause the bloating. Well, terrible digestion for me is when I eat a big amount of animal protein ir fat.

But most low fodmaps diets and restrict dieta for gut health don't restrict animal protein...

mostlylurking

Yes, I try eating animal protein with Carbs always, if I don't do It I feel imediately really anxious and I have cravings for sweet.

I don't know what cause me the belly bloating and inflamation, but i'm bloated everyday constantly I have this belly and these issues unless I eat nothing for a whole day or more...

I'm obssesed and I don't know what to eat for not having bloating, I do elimination and strict diets but I can't do It for more than one week because I feel anxious and hungry for forbidden foods and it really limits my social life a lot.

I didnt know that meat can cause the bloating. Well, terrible digestion for me is when I eat a big amount of animal protein ir fat.

But most low fodmaps diets and restrict dieta for gut health don't restrict animal protein...
links to articles that include information about muscle meat:

Also, go here: Ray Peat Search . Search for "muscle meat" Listen to the interviews that come up from the search.

Read up on animal protein. There's muscle meat; there's liver; there's gelatin; there's dairy. Muscle meat has a lot of negatives. Dairy and gelatin are much easier on you and less stressful.