Meat with fruit

Vins7

When eating meat and fruit at the same meal, could there be a risk of excessively high iron absorption?

Could It be a good plan for solving bloating?

mostlylurking

When eating meat and fruit at the same meal, could there be a risk of excessively high iron absorption?

Could It be a good plan for solving bloating?

Have some coffee with the meal to avoid the iron absorption.

Is the bloating from eating the meat? Are you able to digest it? Do you have an issue with low stomach acid?

A high meat (protein) meal will activate insulin which will lower blood sugar. Low blood sugar should be avoided because it increases stress hormones like adrenaline. Soft ripe juicy fruit helps blood sugar be more stable.

Vins7

Have some coffee with the meal to avoid the iron absorption.

Is the bloating from eating the meat? Are you able to digest it? Do you have an issue with low stomach acid?

A high meat (protein) meal will activate insulin which will lower blood sugar. Low blood sugar should be avoided because it increases stress hormones like adrenaline. Soft ripe juicy fruit helps blood sugar be more stable.
Yes, I try eating animal protein with Carbs always, if I don't do It I feel imediately really anxious and I have cravings for sweet.

I don't know what cause me the belly bloating and inflamation, but i'm bloated everyday constantly I have this belly and these issues unless I eat nothing for a whole day or more...

I'm obssesed and I don't know what to eat for not having bloating, I do elimination and strict diets but I can't do It for more than one week because I feel anxious and hungry for forbidden foods and it really limits my social life a lot.

I didnt know that meat can cause the bloating. Well, terrible digestion for me is when I eat a big amount of animal protein ir fat.

But most low fodmaps diets and restrict dieta for gut health don't restrict animal protein...

mostlylurking

Yes, I try eating animal protein with Carbs always, if I don't do It I feel imediately really anxious and I have cravings for sweet.

I don't know what cause me the belly bloating and inflamation, but i'm bloated everyday constantly I have this belly and these issues unless I eat nothing for a whole day or more...

I'm obssesed and I don't know what to eat for not having bloating, I do elimination and strict diets but I can't do It for more than one week because I feel anxious and hungry for forbidden foods and it really limits my social life a lot.

I didnt know that meat can cause the bloating. Well, terrible digestion for me is when I eat a big amount of animal protein ir fat.

But most low fodmaps diets and restrict dieta for gut health don't restrict animal protein...
links to articles that include information about muscle meat:

Also, go here: Ray Peat Search . Search for "muscle meat" Listen to the interviews that come up from the search.

Read up on animal protein. There's muscle meat; there's liver; there's gelatin; there's dairy. Muscle meat has a lot of negatives. Dairy and gelatin are much easier on you and less stressful.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
K How’s A Meat, Egg And Fruit Juice Diet? Ask For Help or Advice 9
gately Is There Anything Wrong With Combining Fruit And Meat? Diet, Recipes 25
J Am I good to eat red meat with H63D gene as long as i donate blood, eat iron rich foods with calcium Minerals 0
V Foal meat Meat 2
Stifler Removing Nitrates/Nitrites from Meat Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 4
J Incredible Craving for Fatty Red Meat Diet 16
Atma Meat Tooth or Sweet Tooth? Meat 1
S The real reason Raw Meat feels so good. Diet 3
haidut Compared to meat eaters, vegans / vegetarian / pescatarians have higher risk of fractures Scientific Studies 15
Tarmander Why You Should Eat Raw Meat Diet 163
F Indus Civilization People Ate Mainly Meat and Dairy Products Scientific Studies 1
Lokzo Eat Red Meat Without TMAO Increase? Metabolism 3
lvysaur Do You Wash Your Hands Thoroughly After Raw Meat? Body Care 19
S Lost My Taste For Meat Diet 20
L Sugar Or Meat/ Protein First? Ask For Help or Advice 6
Twohandsondeck Meat + Citrus Is Good For Digestion But Meat + White Rice Is Good For Getting Jacked?(Vertical Diet) Digestion, Gut Flora 15
B One Man's Meat Is Another Man's Poison Health 2
D Low Pufa, Plant Based + Lean Wild Meat? Better Metabolism? Diet 10
C Why Does Meat Make Me Gain Weight? Diet 22
boris They Are Going After The Meat Industry In Germany. What‘s Happening In Your Country? Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 105
Drareg MEAT Is Now Infected With COVID19! GO VEGAN Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 36
J Red Meat And Bad Sleep - Iron Overload? Insomnia, Sleep Issues 11
SOMO Chicken Meat ACE-Inhibitors Peptides Scientific Studies 1
C Meat With Baking Soda? Diet 15
Hans Have You Meat, But Eat It First Scientific Studies 5
H Backlash Over Meat Recommendations Raises Questions About Corporate Ties To Nutrition Scientiests Miscellaneous Health Discussions 2
yerrag Ray Peat On DHAA In Meat: No Need For Ascorbic Acid Supp? Vitamins 53
SuperStressed Boiling Meat: Does It Leach The Muscle Protein Into The Liquid? Diet, Recipes 1
Viiiiyu Meat+OJ+Fasting——I Challenge Anyone Not Feeling Optimal On This Diet 80
P Tony Robbins Diet Was Failing. Had To Add Meat! Discussing Dietary Models 25
Mito No Need To Cut Back On Red Meat? Controversial New 'Guidelines' Lead To Outrage Articles & Scientific Studies 21
Twohandsondeck Adverse Reaction To Red Meat Specifically. Anyone Else? Meat 25
A Meat, Chicken And B Vits Making My Gut Bloated And Noisy Ask For Help or Advice 5
lvysaur Vegetarian Boys Are 1 Inch Taller Than Meat-eaters Dairy 12
SOMO How Often Do You CRAVE Meat? Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 8
H Kids Eating Meat VS Kids Eating Vegetables Meat 14
D "Don't Mix Red Meat And Vitamin C"? Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 2
ecstatichamster Gelatin Smelled Like A Meat Rendering Plant - Threw It Away Gelatin 19
RobertJM Meat Replacement Quorn Better Than Isolated Protein Powders In Building Muscle? Diet 5
Fractality Estrogenic Growth Promoters In Meat Articles & Scientific Studies 7
AlphaCog Neanderthals Had Enlarged Liver And Kidneys From Meat-Heavy Diet Discussing Dietary Models 55
A "Huge" Sleepiness After Eating Meat Of Sugar Ask For Help or Advice 21
A Pressure Cooker For Faster Meat Cooking Meat, Organ Meat, Gelatin, Seafood 11
Cameron Raw Meat Raw Milk Raw Eggs Feeling Great Diet 80
Whataboutbob All Meat Paleo Carnivore Diets Are Going Mainstream Big Time ! Meat 123
Runenight201 Lab Grown Meat Meat 3
bzmazu If Meat Eaters Acted Like Vegans Diet 0
K What Happens On An All Meat Diet? Ask For Help or Advice 113
N Dr John McDougall- Pro Starch, Anti-meat/dairy, Swears It's Anti-cancer Discussing Dietary Models 23
T Just How Damaging Is Too Much Muscle Meat? Meat 56