MEAT Is Now Infected With COVID19! GO VEGAN

Regina

Bill Gates has huge money in artificial meat, clearly this is the main reason we are getting alarmists articles on Meat plants, forgot to add this at the start of the thread.
Richard Branson is also investing in it so expect him to be pumping propaganda around real meat soon. Branson also linked to the child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein.

It’s incredible the influence this guy has, he is just using his cash to pump his own personal ideology and force it down the worlds throat, he is pathological, those who interact with him obviously do so because they are paid a lot, they must know at this point he’s nuts.

Bill Gates and Richard Branson Invest in Lab-Grown Meat Startup

:vomit: he looks so uncomfortable and he's laughing at how dumb he thinks everyone is.
Wedged in the palm oil. Um , if there's a market for palm oil then it will be farmed. No need to kill orangutans.

People here are still throwing the "what about polio?!!?" in everyone's face who suggest Gates might be not the Messiah and vaccines might be a scam:
The Anti-Vaccine Movement Is Forgetting the Polio Epidemic

Last edited:
It will be interesting in how this 'artificial meat' is sold (advertised) to the populous, I won't be touching it :mad:

We generally need to pay more for quality meat but a lot of the population want it in abundance, and cheaply. I remember growing up I considered steak a Weekend treat and was satisfied with that, now particularly the Young consider a daily burger as being okay, it isn't :eek:
We as a society need to encourage, and accept the highest food standards and that includes all aspects of the supply chain. I don't have children but think it is absolutely wrong for parents to deny meat to their kids because they are vegetarian/vegan.

Regina

:vomit: he looks so uncomfortable and he's laughing at how dumb he thinks everyone is.
Wedged in the palm oil. Um , if there's a market for palm oil then it will be farmed. No need to kill orangutans.
It will be interesting in how this 'artificial meat' is sold (advertised) to the populous, I won't be touching it :mad:

We generally need to pay more for quality meat but a lot of the population want it in abundance, and cheaply. I remember growing up I considered steak a Weekend treat and was satisfied with that, now particularly the Young consider a daily burger as being okay, it isn't :eek:
We as a society need to encourage, and accept the highest food standards and that includes all aspects of the supply chain. I don't have children but think it is absolutely wrong for parents to deny meat to their kids because they are vegetarian/vegan.
Everything can be used irresponsibly by bad actors. And virtually everything can be weaponized by bad actors.
We have allowed abuse in the confined animal feedlot model. So some portion of this is our karma but the charlatan poisonous Gates model is hardly the answer. Awareness/exposure can allow people to vote with their feet. But opponents will say that is so elitist. YOU can afford to pay for meat outside CAFO, but what about the poor.
How we ever get to a livelihood of unstressed people existing for each other and their enviroment is HAH! well, the final solution. Not Gates final solution of RFMD tax cattleing us to zero creativity and zero humanness.
My parents both immigrated from Ireland. My dad's family were builders. 9 boys, 2 girls. They ate roasts all through the depression. My Mom said she started dating one of the sons (my dad) and was just amazed how their Mom orchestrated a lunch for all her sons, and the whole crew. She bought roasts everyday through the depression. They basically ate meat, tatoes and rice pudding and bread pudding. Not lunch meat. But roasts of beef or lamb, potatoes and pudding. (Bronx, NYC)
The roasts were a large portion of their household budget (all money put in a jar on the mantle) but they did not consider not having meat an option. The grace and thanks for the meat was heartfelt and profound.

So there is a relationship to everything. Our inner guidance systems should be informing our mistakes. If the structure is good, trustworthy, and sound, it wants to self correct. No healthy person wants to abuse an animal or person, or steal from each other.

Our system had a lot of dysfunctional gaps and the force that has moved into those gaps is malevolent and malignant beyond measure. And is exploiting those gaps for every vampiristic drip it can. They project a dualistic world where there is none.

Max23

People here are still throwing the "what about polio?!!?" in everyone's face who suggest Gates might be not the Messiah and vaccines might be a scam:
The Anti-Vaccine Movement Is Forgetting the Polio Epidemic

With polio I find really weird that they say it is super contagious. Yet it is still found in various countries. Why don´t the existing cases cause a pandemic? Or how could a localized corona virus have caused a pandemic, but the super contagious polio doesn´t? The polio vaccine antibodies last for only ten years.

I agree meat should be affordable for the general health of society. Ideally subsidies should be switched from corn, soy, and factory farming over to regenerative farming. Probably not going to happen without a long hard fight, but that’s policy I would support and worth a try. Factory farming as it existed couldn’t last forever for a lot of reasons. It’s time to try something new regardless.

very true.

MatheusPN

Vegans can recognize that eating meat if it's essential for having a good life, is ethical.
I wouldn't slay a simian knowing everyone would be fine and realizing I could resist.
Vegans simply wouldn't cause desnecessary/ cruel misery to sentient beings.
Who created the vegan ideas I imagine they/ he didn't imagine plants as sentient...
Donald Watson a pioneer died with 95 years
As lots of words, Veganism was distorted. Veganism isn't a faith or a dogma

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

The rhetoric on INFECTED MEAT PRODUCTS is ramping up now in Europe ,we have seen it in America the last few weeks. EAT MEAT DURING COVID 19 AND YOU DIE!

But it's only fruit products that have tested positive.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Vegans can recognize that eating meat if it's essential for having a good life, is ethical.
I wouldn't slay a simian knowing everyone would be fine and realizing I could resist.
Vegans simply wouldn't cause desnecessary/ cruel misery to sentient beings.
Who created the vegan ideas I imagine they/ he didn't imagine plants as sentient...
Donald Watson a pioneer died with 95 years
As lots of words, Veganism was distorted. Veganism isn't a faith or a dogma

I agree, it’s definitely been distorted by the crusader Persona, the same personas who hijacked a sincere green movement.

I think the issue of cruelty is really an issue of perceptive bias, mammals have a similar perceptive bias, the animal must react via sounds ,body language etc for us to recognize it’s pain,it’s structural coherency is being breached, made incoherent, the sound for example is a frequency, human structure is "bound" to receive/hear particular frequencies, humans can’t here most plants when we breach their structural integrity/coherency , plants sounds of distress/pain are from a structure less similar to humans making it difficulty for us to perceive with raw sensing ,if we use lenses it becomes easier to perceive, the frequencies are different.

In saying that we can see an apple bruise, we can hear a carrot snap, but the structure is less similar ,makes it more difficult for empathy because we are not as similar to a carrot as we are to a mammal.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

But it's only fruit products that have tested positive.

It seems everything the green crusader/jihadi/Samson option movement wants to save is going to be infected with a virus soon, wouldn’t surprise me is they start claiming palm oil is infected next.

Next it will be the male penis is infected with a virus, we will be encouraged to become hermaphrodites via hormone treatment and only have kids via test tubes or bags. Pregnancy will be seen as too primal and effecting climate too much, a pregnant woman will be seen as the equivalent of someone who defecates in public.

MatheusPN

I agree, it’s definitely been distorted by the crusader Persona, the same personas who hijacked a sincere green movement.

I think the issue of cruelty is really an issue of perceptive bias, mammals have a similar perceptive bias, the animal must react via sounds ,body language etc for us to recognize it’s pain,it’s structural coherency is being breached, made incoherent, the sound for example is a frequency, human structure is "bound" to receive/hear particular frequencies, humans can’t here most plants when we breach their structural integrity/coherency , plants sounds of distress/pain are from a structure less similar to humans making it difficulty for us to perceive with raw sensing ,if we use lenses it becomes easier to perceive, the frequencies are different.

In saying that we can see an apple bruise, we can hear a carrot snap, but the structure is less similar ,makes it more difficult for empathy because we are not as similar to a carrot as we are to a mammal.
Very well put! Thanks!
The prevalent Persona is becoming more and more Zombie-like and nearly every trend is being exploited/ manipulated in some way.
Prog may cease the hordes of kamikaze Zombies

Last edited:

wavelength123

To be fair people eat way too much methionine and BCAAs and not enough glycine anyway. In other words too much protein (from muscle meat of dubious quality) in their macros % which is totally unjustified

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
With polio I find really weird that they say it is super contagious. Yet it is still found in various countries. Why don´t the existing cases cause a pandemic? Or how could a localized corona virus have caused a pandemic, but the super contagious polio doesn´t? The polio vaccine antibodies last for only ten years.

But polio was never highly contagious. When I was a kid, eons ago, there were always a few kids from our school with polio. Maybe 2 or 3 out of several hundred students. It was terrible and fearful, but only slightly contagious.

They now believe that there were many more cases of polio that only resulted in mild flu-like illness and so were not diagnosed as polio; in this point-of-view, fibromyalgia might be considered a post-polio syndrome for older folks.

Max23

But polio was never highly contagious. When I was a kid, eons ago, there were always a few kids from our school with polio. Maybe 2 or 3 out of several hundred students. It was terrible and fearful, but only slightly contagious.

They now believe that there were many more cases of polio that only resulted in mild flu-like illness and so were not diagnosed as polio; in this point-of-view, fibromyalgia might be considered a post-polio syndrome for older folks.

I read from somewhere that it was as contagious as the flu. Wikipedia says it is spread through the fecal-oral route. Still it should cause an epidemic in the developing countries or there other factors at play to cause a sickness, as are with other viruses. This video about polio was very eye-opening: .

Fibromyalgia I now think is caused by vaccines, because it is a new disease. I also learned recently that Lady Gaga has fibromyalgia.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals