McConnell's Ice Cream

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Great find @sm1693! There are 3 stores near me that sell this ice cream so I may just have to pick some up this weekend.:)
Which flavors have you tried so far?

Fractality

I can vouch for how tasty and clean this ice cream is. As to be expected though, it is expensive at $8 a pint :(

OP
S

sm1693

Great find @sm1693! There are 3 stores near me that sell this ice cream so I may just have to pick some up this weekend.:)
Which flavors have you tried so far?
I've only tried the coffee one so far and I think the espresso bits are slightly negative for intestinal health, but overall I'm super impressed with their health conscious attitude. I think they might change ingredients if we give a strong argument.

Price is fine with me. There was a grassfed ice cream that debuted last year in Austin and it was like $10 for a 1/2pint, so, of course, I never tried it.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I'll see what flavors are available near me and post a review on the one I decide to try. Thanks for the recommendation @sm1693 and for sharing your opinion @Fractality.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
whole paycheck
There is a whole paycheck near me but they don't carry it for some reason. The locator guide said I can find it at a place called Fresh Market- I have a feeling it should be called "You'll need a Fresh Paycheck after Paying!!!!":lol: