MBL - Mannose-binding Lectin Deficiency Leads To Susceptibility To Chronic Infections

charmer

Just thought I would mention it here, because that turned out a culprit in my case. Hope this helps someone too.
When chronic infections fail to be treated by strong drugs, plasma specific to your blood type can correct the deficiency and help you fight infections.

Lurker

What can you do about it? Wikipedia says it’s made in the liver. Is there some nutritional factor missing causing it not to be produced?

richofden

Forum Supporter
Just thought I would mention it here, because that turned out a culprit in my case. Hope this helps someone too.
When chronic infections fail to be treated by strong drugs, plasma specific to your blood type can correct the deficiency and help you fight infections.
This could be very interesting for me to investigate further. I´ve tried lectin free diet with over the top results, and atm., I´m trying to go off dairy, seems to lead me in a direction I´d like to go. How do you think the best approach to this would be in peaty world? I know of the lectin free and the blood type diet in this, so maybe it´s simply all about balance as they say, and that it all depends on how deep you wish to balance, not letting fire get out of controll, tiw.

Last edited: