MB Not That Special For Me, What Am I Missing?

I have experimented drinking through all the reasonable possible doses, from homeopathic level micrograms to 70 milligrams. I have taken MB now some 60 different days, with food and without, away from other supplements and with, and at different times of the day. In tap water, distilled water, coffee, beer, vodka. I have also stuck to week long protocols to see if maybe something just needs to build up... in the end I cannot say I have experienced anything repeatable other than greenish urine. Perhaps a few times on 6mg or so I felt a small caffeine like buzz for an hour or so, but it was so faint it may have been all placebo. I want to believe, there is so much I have read about MB that sounds great, but I am starting to think I may qualify as a non-responder. What am I missing here? Is there some other nutrient I am too low or too high on?

OP
Captain_Coconut
bump...

is that okay to do here?

Vinero

Nobody knows it seems. I have no idea either.
I always feel a sensation of it when I ingest MB.

meatbag

Yeah I also notice very distinctive effects from 1 mg+, weird. Which brand are you trying? Have you tried rubbing a drop on the skin to see how long it takes to disappear?

OP
Captain_Coconut
Yeah I also notice very distinctive effects from 1 mg+, weird. Which brand are you trying? Have you tried rubbing a drop on the skin to see how long it takes to disappear?

I've never tried that, but I have dabbed some on a small scab to see if it would heal faster, it was gone after about two days.Would that test be reliable though? I have read for things like testing iodine that it is basically unreliable because ones skin and environment are always changing from day to day.

I am using Kordon brand, which I have read other people do well with.

Last edited:

meatbag

I've never tried that, but I have dabbed some on a small scab to see if it would heal faster, it was gone after about two days.Would that test be reliable though? I have read for things like testing iodine that it is basically unreliable because ones skin and environment are always changing from day to day.

I am using Kordon brand, which I have read other people do well with.

O okay, I've only used bluebrainboost and oxidial. Personally I'd be hesitant to use the fish stuff orally but I think the topical thing was to test how hypoxic a tissue was. Whenever I use it put the drops into some soda. That's crazy you used 70mg and didn't notice anything because I used 15 once and thought my brain was going to explode lol

OP
Captain_Coconut
O okay, I've only used bluebrainboost and oxidial. Personally I'd be hesitant to use the fish stuff orally but I think the topical thing was to test how hypoxic a tissue was. Whenever I use it put the drops into some soda. That's crazy you used 70mg and didn't notice anything because I used 15 once and thought my brain was going to explode lol

It was the same way with me for Rhodiola Rosea, which I have read amazing things on and which has a sensitive inverted u response, it never did anything regardless of all the different doses and trying over and over...