MB In The Morning, Cypro In The Afternoon

vulture

Hi all

My recent labs showed a 16 Prolactin, ref range is up to 20. It's kinda high and I'm under certain stress and my T is 890. I'm wondering about if MB to inhibit aromatization along with cyproheptadine to sleep better (which I'm having problems with) would make the trick.

Today I started with 5 mg MB in the morning with my coffee, in the afternoon (5 PM) I'm gonna get 1 mg Cyproheptadine, to let it wash before the I sleep, because I hate the feeling Cyproheptadine gave when I toke it before sleeping.

This first day I'm feeling quiet relaxed. Like doing my job, but not that worried, and maybe not that productive but still funcitonal.

Thanks for your insights

milkboi

Yeah nice, I did something similar for a while. Although daily Cypro for me is soul crushing (either Cortisol or Dopamine getting too low is my guess).

OP
vulture

vulture

Yeah nice, I did something similar for a while. Although daily Cypro for me is soul crushing (either Cortisol or Dopamine getting too low is my guess).
and what happend?
I have read cyproheptadine lowers Prolactin, and also, MB shall lower estrogen-serotonin and therefor, I guess, Prolactin, along with several other benefits. What I wouldn't like to even touch is T, it was almost on 1000 before I mess up with the friggin T gel in the scrotum.

milkboi

and what happend?

Chronic fatigue getting worse.

Have you considered other options to reduce prolactin? MB and Cypro are both useful, but I don‘t know if they are particularly good at decreasing Prolactin.

OP
vulture

vulture

Vitamin E, calcium and a dopamine agonist is what I know of.

I’m thinking about Lisuride. I was on Mucuna for weeks, stopped for 2 or 3 weeks, and got those labs.

OP
vulture

vulture

Well, so far I have being feeling way more relaxed through the day, urine is blue, I’m sleeping better. Today, few days after starting, I noticed a familiar and not insignificant pain going up the stairs: knee pain, which made me remember my low dose Proviron days

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals