Ray Peat Interview May 29, 2020 - Danny Roddy, Ray Peat, Georgi Dinkov

boris

This was a great one. I wish they would have asked Peat about a specific example were he offended the Party attendees :lol:. I guess any of his preferred topics would do it. Seems like talking about sugar alone is enough for people to wish death upon you.

Drareg

Can anyone access the neutrino sea article by Horace C. Dudley mentioned in this interview, Peat mentioned it before also, I have been looking and it’s readily available, one site has it behind a paywall.

Brundle

It's interesting that recent Roddy-Haidut-Peat podcasts have gotten into politics and history a lot recently. Peat has a perspective of 20th century political history that is new to me. Though it corresponds in part with David Icke's writings.

I wonder what he thinks of the Chavez experiment in Venezuela. Did it collapse due to economic illiteracy or was it deliberately engineered by the United States?

Lejeboca

Can anyone access the neutrino sea article by Horace C. Dudley mentioned in this interview, Peat mentioned it before also, I have been looking and it’s readily available, one site has it behind a paywall.

Is it this one? (I've used sci-hub to download by DOI.)

Attachments

• dudley1971-1.pdf
    285.2 KB · Views: 31

Lejeboca

Attachments

• dudley76scientific.pdf
    72.5 KB · Views: 39
  • dudley77neutrino.pdf
    54.6 KB · Views: 33

Arnold Grape

Sorry, but where the eff is Roddy hanging out at? It looks like they are going to pull back the curtains and there are going to be nude women gyrating around behind there — also, I did not listen to all of this yet, but I’d much rather hear about how DR is gaining muscle mass in lieu of another episode of polemical pontificating. I’m headed in now for these answers.

mrchibbs

Sorry, but where the eff is Roddy hanging out at? It looks like they are going to pull back the curtains and there are going to be nude women gyrating around behind there — also, I did not listen to all of this yet, but I’d much rather hear about how DR is gaining muscle mass in lieu of another episode of polemical pontificating. I’m headed in now for these answers.

huh

Inaut

I’m interested in Antarctica (and penguins). I wanted to know what video DR was referencing. All leads road to .... Antarctica!

I thoroughly enjoyed this conversation. Especially the part at the end where Peat cautioned DHT usage. I’m guilty of gravitating towards certain ideas when i don’t have all the facts. I’ll keep trying to optimize my androgens as I have been doing thus far.

Recoen

D.L. Hotson’s papers on the negative energy solutions to Dirac’s equation would probably interest those who are interested in the neutrino sea.

Also fractal woman on YouTube.

Lollipop2

D.L. Hotson’s papers on the negative energy solutions to Dirac’s equation would probably interest those who are interested in the neutrino sea.

Also fractal woman on YouTube.
Fractal woman rocks! Have you seen The Geometric view with Buddy James? He had her on once. Awesomeness!!

Recoen

Fractal woman rocks! Have you seen The Geometric view with Buddy James? He had her on once. Awesomeness!!
Physical geometries are awesome to learn about.
The SuspiciousObservers channel is great as well.
And of course the original papers from Maxwell, Steinmetz, Heaviside, etc

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals