May 2019 Postpartum Depression, Brain, Aging And Reductionism

Discussion in 'Articles & Newsletters' started by ecstatichamster, Jun 10, 2019.

1. ecstatichamster

ecstatichamster Member

just getting into it this month...got my newsletter today.

2. lampofred

lampofred Member

I thought mental issues were due to high estrogen/low progesterone (or excess excitatory transmission relative to inhibitory neurotransmission) and that SSRIs were a very crude way of reducing excess excitation by reducing vitality as opposed to the healthier way of increasing progesterone production, which would increase inhibition while still preserving vitality.

So I'm pretty confused that he said SSRIs have estrogenic effects. I guess the assumption I had that anything excitatory is estrogenic, anything inhibitory is progestogenic was wrong.

Also not the first time he has called "anti-life, anti-biological" ruling power ideologies "autistic" or "driven by serotonin", although I think it could also be said to be an "inhibitory" way of thinking as opposed to an "excitatory", "proliferative" way of thinking.

3. Tenacity

Tenacity Member

Yes, he referred to the extraction of precious resources in some areas as being reminiscent of an autistic person gnawing off their own arm in Generative Energy.

4. dfspcc20

dfspcc20 Member

Another great newsletter I'll "accidentally" leave my printed copy somewhere, such as an OB/GYN or midwife's office for this one :)
    I think his recommendation at the end for "fibrous foods" was a little vague, even for him, though.