Matty D Intro - Let's get the Fire started...

Matty D

Hey fellow seekers,

My name is Matt and I am a total Ray Peat noob. I have been tinkering around with health, medicine and healing for my whole
life and it all became more serious when I got diagnosed with Hashimotos Thyroiditis in 2012.

Over the last years I always had the gut feeling that it's about optimizing mitochondrial function. My brain function has been quite impaired due to low thyroid function, lack of oxygen (deviated septum) and some gut infection (Heliobacter Pylori, Parasites & Candida).

I went down the path to follow an Auto Immune Paleo protocol while substituting with T4/T3 felt much better then before but still I felt more is possible. Along came proper breathing into my life and understanding o2 and Co2 effects on the body and felt my body was literally starting up and many "food intolerances" started to clear up.

From this experience I now have the suspicion that it's not about healing "leaky gut" to treat Auto Immunity but it's just about re-establishing mitochondrial energy production cycles efficiency in the Krebs Cycle.

I got to admit though I am more of an artist then a scientist and often I followed my instincts and gut. But now I feel it's time to learn the deep science because I really would like to help people. I stumbled on Danny's work and I was touched by his fierce determination and humour to uncover BS. I love that!

I am not afraid to let go of what does not serve me and to just live of more o2, sugar, water, milk and orange juice sounds pretty crazy to me now but I am open to challenge my views. Many might benefit from it.

That's about it for an intro guys! Thanks a lot for your support. Looking forward to learn in this community.

“The practice of medicine is an art, not a trade; a calling, not a business; a calling in which your heart will be exercised equally with your head. The practice of medicine is an art, based on science.” -Sir William Osler

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Matty D in the house. :welcome

The Fire has been lit. :D

Matty D said:
post 108121 I got to admit though I am more of an artist then a scientist and often I followed my instincts and gut.
Ray Peat, is that you? :lol:

See you around. :hattip

Last edited:

answersfound

Welcome.

EIRE24

Are you saying that your food intolerances and gut problems cleared up when you began to use T4/T3?

OP
M

Matty D

Charlie said:
post 108131 Matty D in the house. :welcome

Matty D said:
post 108121 I got to admit though I am more of an artist then a scientist and often I followed my instincts and gut.

Thanks Charlie for coming by to say hello! :hattip

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
M

Matty D

Charlie said:
post 108131 Matty D in the house. :welcome

Matty D said:

Already had my first glass of sweet milk and i am still waiting for the serious immune reaction... :?

But instead I feel warm, fuzzy and clearly awake.

Hmmm... what's going on here? :eek:

Ray you're a badass! Oh my I need a solid behind now to get into some serious reading!

Thanks Charlie for the warm welcome! :hattip

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals