Matt Stone's Dark Truths In The Coronavirus Statistics

Jib

Maybe I can sell for you? When I worked in retail I often had the highest departmental sales and profits despite being characterized as lazy by some of my coworker. I just know how to sell.

Any tips? Maybe PM me, I don't wanna derail the thread. Very interesting though. I definitely gotta get a website going. Been selling on eBay and while I have great customers and great reviews, people want the cheapest deal they can get on there and generally avoid anything "boutique" and pricy, unless it's a well-recognized, pre-established brand.

As for the virus? I'm not sure. We'll see what happens. My guess is once this all blows over it'll go into the memory sink hole like everything else in history.

Any tips? Maybe PM me, I don't wanna derail the thread. Very interesting though. I definitely gotta get a website going. Been selling on eBay and while I have great customers and great reviews, people want the cheapest deal they can get on there and generally avoid anything "boutique" and pricy, unless it's a well-recognized, pre-established brand.

As for the virus? I'm not sure. We'll see what happens. My guess is once this all blows over it'll go into the memory sink hole like everything else in history.

You sell art stuff? That’s probably harder because it’s mostly discretionary income. I sold some darkroom prints on eBay overseas for good (for me) prices. If it’s art, make sure to charge high enough prices. Too cheap and people view it as cheap.

I sold electronics in retail. I made some good money but eventually the company got rid of the commission aspect so I don’t see the point. I would purposefully sell the brands that paid me the best, and it was an assortment of products that all we’re pretty much similar quality so it wasn’t like I was steering people wrong.

I’m thinking of getting back into sales for a bit, beats working at an industrial site or crappy restaraunts kitchen

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals