Matt Stone's Dark Truths In The Coronavirus Statistics

inthedark

So glad Matt Stone has come out from under his rock again to tell us the same thing as every media outlet. Whether or not he thinks covid-19 is a big deal is irrelevant to fact that he’s come out to take advantage of peoples’ fear while giving us no new information. Stone is an opportunist who previously offered online courses in how to make money selling e-books. His interest in “health” at this point seems disingenuous and opportunistic, and him starting a new YouTube account right now reeks of trying to capitalize on peoples’ fear and worry about covid-19.

Totally agree Rick. Don’t worry, I will call him on his bull**** when his death numbers don’t pan out.

Tarmander

Not only is it a bad, lingering cold - it might actually be a "standard" coronavirus. I was sick in early December, had a cheek swab sent out for culture/analysis, and of about 20 pathogens tested, it came back CORONAVIRUS (standard, not novel as it was not "known" at that time). So, I've already had it and recovered...

As it was a bad, lingering cold, I believe that when combined with either influenza, RSV, TB, or any other co-morbidities, it could certainly lead to a fatal pneumonia.
good to know! How many people have already had this and just didn't know it

I hope you put scotch tape over the webcam on your computers...

There’s masking tape over my front facing phone camera but I leave the away camera uncovered so they can get a flash of my dingle when I’m $hit-posting on the toilet. These glow boys are sick tho, they probably get off on it. You ever been gangstalked? I just smile and wave at these perps and they short/circuit, they don’t know what to do.

YourUniverse

Unfortunately I think Matt Stone disappeared because his "eat everything that moves" shtick failed and that was the basis of his authority. No one knows for sure, so its possible the virus is really bad as he says, but I view Ray as a much, much more plausible resource than Matt, so Im fairly calm

Unfortunately I think Matt Stone disappeared because his "eat everything that moves" shtick failed and that was the basis of his authority. No one knows for sure, so its possible the virus is really bad as he says, but I view Ray as a much, much more plausible resource than Matt, so Im fairly calm

He’s an obscure health blogger. The only reason anyone here knows about him is he borrowed ideas from Peat here and there.

InChristAlone

Not only is it a bad, lingering cold - it might actually be a "standard" coronavirus. I was sick in early December, had a cheek swab sent out for culture/analysis, and of about 20 pathogens tested, it came back CORONAVIRUS (standard, not novel as it was not "known" at that time). So, I've already had it and recovered...

As it was a bad, lingering cold, I believe that when combined with either influenza, RSV, TB, or any other co-morbidities, it could certainly lead to a fatal pneumonia.
Yeah and too bad the elderly get the flu shot which makes them susceptible to all other respiratory infections!!!! Yikes!

I had the lingering dry cough last winter cured it with garlic. This is not novel it's just a really bad year when you combine it with an aging population on hypertension drugs, flu shots, and fear mongering.

dfspcc20

good to know! How many people have already had this and just didn't know it

My family all had pretty much identical symptoms back in the November/December timeframe. Perhaps not-so-ironically, this was right after getting back from a cruise vacation...

THE normally ahead of curve autists on /pol/ are still freaking out calling it the major happening

The worlds gone mad, again. Protect ur loosh

Mufasa

I don't know what a regional shortage of ICU beds has for a limited amount of time (a week, two weeks, a month) has to do with whether COVID 19 will be the end of the world or not.

Basically, at this time, demand for ICU beds in your country has outstripped supply. Every other disease we know about didn't magically disappear on December 1st, 2019. And most hospitals don't have a 0% capacity on ICU beds in the first place. In the US, completely healthy people are going to the emergency room and asking to be tested for COVID 19. The hysteria itself is enough to overload hospitals in some areas. If you are really curious, go find someone who works at one of those overloaded hospitals, and ask them how overloaded they really are and what they think the situation is.

Im not trying to say that covid19 will be the end of the world. Im just saying that the concerns that covid19 will overwhelm our IC capacity have clearly been justified in the Netherlands. Im very glad we took action in an earlier stage than Italy. Hopefully it is not too late.

tankasnowgod

Im just saying that the concerns that covid19 will overwhelm our IC capacity have clearly been justified in the Netherlands. Im very glad we took action in an earlier stage than Italy. Hopefully it is not too late.

This is a total shifting of the goal posts from the original story. It was supposed to be a Pandemic, that would potentially kill tens of millions. Not "Hey, we need to completely shut down the economy because some hospitals might be at or above capacity for a few weeks." Because if that's the narrative....... why not just invest in some temporary beds, pay nurses overtime, and recruit some retired/travelling nurses (or nursing students) to deal with that? Faaaaar more viable, both economically and health wise.

Those IC concerns don't in any way justify the draconian actions that have been taken.

mangoes

Maybe after I build my psychic defenses more. Sharing your likeness openly is a good way to get your loosh harvested. I don’t like my energy leaking out to various gammas and perverts. Anonymity is gold

I really doubt anyone on here is going to perv over a pic of you and I don’t know what you mean by “various gammas”

This is a total shifting of the goal posts from the original story. It was supposed to be a Pandemic, that would potentially kill tens of millions. Not "Hey, we need to completely shut down the economy because some hospitals might be at or above capacity for a few weeks." Because if that's the narrative....... why not just invest in some temporary beds, pay nurses overtime, and recruit some retired/travelling nurses (or nursing students) to deal with that? Faaaaar more viable, both economically and health wise.

Those IC concerns don't in any way justify the draconian actions that have been taken.

I just read an article from a legit soi boy about how we must get used to idea of not living in abundance essentially

Tarmander

havent seen a photo of Matt in years. I am guessing he looks bad after years of hamburgers and pizzas

InChristAlone

havent seen a photo of Matt in years. I am guessing he looks bad after years of hamburgers and pizzas
Hahaha I love how you don't hold back.

InChristAlone

only way to be healthy ;)
That's how I get haters. Then I get all stressed because of the haters. Lol.

BTW I surpassed your post count :p:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals