Matt Stone's Dark Truths In The Coronavirus Statistics

Peatogenic

Widespread tuberculosis in northern Italy as a result of north African/Arab migrant concentration, plus the presence of native Chinese workers as part of the large Chinese textiles industry in northern Italy, who also imported the Beijing/W strain of M. tuberculosis.

Where is the TB evidence?

Jake

I'm not following his math on the potential death rate for Italy. For China and Korea he took the deaths divided by total cases. For Italy & Spain he took deaths divided by (deaths + recoveries)

tankasnowgod

Do we have any data that shows if the CoV deaths are in place of or on top of more common seasonal illnesses?

Which would then bring up the question of what other virus' these people may be testing positive for?

I haven't seen any data that also compares average death rate and total death rate in a region, simply COVID 19 death rate.

There is this article from Bloomberg that's I've posted a few times that talks about underlying conditions in Italy. These numbers are slower to come out, as the reviews themselves take a lot more time to complete-
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

tankasnowgod

Yeah the statistics religion of Babylon confusion is hilarious.

I never once attacked statistics, so I don't know what your point exactly is. You could do all sorts of statistical analysis, and do it absolutely perfectly, but if the underlying data that you are using for your statistics is wrong (which is what I am pointing out), that all your analysis is rendered useless.

Dave Asprey made this point better than I did in a recent Instagram video-

Dave Asprey on Instagram: “Part 3 of my IG series.”

Tarmander

One of the key assumptions with Corona is its ability to spread very quickly

One person can supposedly walk into a room and give it to everyone fairly rapidly

Virus can live on steel for 2-3 days, etc etc

If this is true, we should see deaths start to pile up soon as cases double every 4-7 days

Not seeing too many bodies so far...so the assumptions around its deadliness, or its ability to spread, will need to change

Peatogenic

One of the key assumptions with Corona is its ability to spread very quickly

One person can supposedly walk into a room and give it to everyone fairly rapidly

Virus can live on steel for 2-3 days, etc etc

If this is true, we should see deaths start to pile up soon as cases double every 4-7 days

Not seeing too many bodies so far...so the assumptions around its deadliness, or its ability to spread, will need to change

In the Medium article, some study was showing 0.5% transmission rate with low contact.....i.e. Being in the same room as someone all day.

tankasnowgod

What is your explanation that we in the Netherlands have not enough IC beds anymore in the places where it hit hards and that those people are now transported to other places in the country.

Half of those people on the IC are under 50.

This situation is quite different than we have in the netherlands with the flu.

I don't know what a regional shortage of ICU beds has for a limited amount of time (a week, two weeks, a month) has to do with whether COVID 19 will be the end of the world or not.

Basically, at this time, demand for ICU beds in your country has outstripped supply. Every other disease we know about didn't magically disappear on December 1st, 2019. And most hospitals don't have a 0% capacity on ICU beds in the first place. In the US, completely healthy people are going to the emergency room and asking to be tested for COVID 19. The hysteria itself is enough to overload hospitals in some areas. If you are really curious, go find someone who works at one of those overloaded hospitals, and ask them how overloaded they really are and what they think the situation is.

I never once attacked statistics, so I don't know what your point exactly is. You could do all sorts of statistical analysis, and do it absolutely perfectly, but if the underlying data that you are using for your statistics is wrong (which is what I am pointing out), that all your analysis is rendered useless.
Yeah I didn't mean it like that. Just the impatient fear-based way of looking at statistics without really thinking it through calmly etc. Without thinking critically about the underlying data. Thinking that you're rational while you're really in confusion. It's a pandemic.

I have a pretty good way of evaluating the veracity of people’s information based on how they behave and even look. It’s a kind of reverse autism. Matt is not someone who I would put my faith in blindly. I would post my face so other reverse autists can evaluate my info themselves but I don’t want to give the intelligence agencies any more data on my current appearance

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I don't know what a regional shortage of ICU beds has for a limited amount of time (a week, two weeks, a month) has to do with whether COVID 19 will be the end of the world or not.

Basically, at this time, demand for ICU beds in your country has outstripped supply. Every other disease we know about didn't magically disappear on December 1st, 2019. And most hospitals don't have a 0% capacity on ICU beds in the first place. In the US, completely healthy people are going to the emergency room and asking to be tested for COVID 19. The hysteria itself is enough to overload hospitals in some areas. If you are really curious, go find someone who works at one of those overloaded hospitals, and ask them how overloaded they really are and what they think the situation is.
So far it’s a ghost town where I’m working.

Auslander

I have a pretty good way of evaluating the veracity of people’s information based on how they behave and even look. It’s a kind of reverse autism. Matt is not someone who I would put my faith in blindly. I would post my face so other reverse autists can evaluate my info themselves but I don’t want to give the intelligence agencies any more data on my current appearance

What? :))

InChristAlone

I think we don't see deaths because it really is a COLD. I think it's been here all winter, a bad cough that seemed to linger and cause inflamed lungs. So we should be seeing less cases overall as spring hits. My step Dad's Father is 98 and has pneumonia, not sure if he was tested for COVID19 but he is on last days! 98 yrs old! Of course if he dies then he'll go into the statistics as a coronavirus death despite being 98 years old.

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I hope you put scotch tape over the webcam on your computers...

Tarmander

Another aspect of Stone's video that shows just how off his analysis is:

Look at the UK

233 deaths, 93 recovered

Oh my god it has a 250% kill rate!

Edit: At least he made a prediction...1 million dead by the end of April. We will see

JudiBlueHen

Forum Supporter
I think we don't see deaths because it really is a COLD. I think it's been here all winter, a bad cough that seemed to linger and cause inflamed lungs. So we should be seeing less cases overall as spring hits. My step Dad's Father is 98 and has pneumonia, not sure if he was tested for COVID19 but he is on last days! 98 yrs old! Of course if he dies then he'll go into the statistics as a coronavirus death despite being 98 years old.
Not only is it a bad, lingering cold - it might actually be a "standard" coronavirus. I was sick in early December, had a cheek swab sent out for culture/analysis, and of about 20 pathogens tested, it came back CORONAVIRUS (standard, not novel as it was not "known" at that time). So, I've already had it and recovered...

As it was a bad, lingering cold, I believe that when combined with either influenza, RSV, TB, or any other co-morbidities, it could certainly lead to a fatal pneumonia.

mangoes

lol come on let us reverse autism you