Mate Straw

清貴杉山

Hi guys,i was looking for a "less toxic" yerba mate straw,the only materials that i can find right now are;
1.aluminium
2.non magnetic stainless steal(the nickel based i think)
and i was wondering which is less toxic to use nearly everyday(im from argentina and we drink a lot of this).
thanks!

hearsay

Don't drink anything. Just stick the mate in your mouth and guzzle boiling water. Sup dude! - n. larping.

gately

Hi guys,i was looking for a "less toxic" yerba mate straw,the only materials that i can find right now are;
1.aluminium
2.non magnetic stainless steal(the nickel based i think)
and i was wondering which is less toxic to use nearly everyday(im from argentina and we drink a lot of this).
thanks!
I don't know the level of toxicity possible with a straw made of "nickel-based stainless steel" but I do suspect the aluminum will leech into the hot water, and that's the devil I know. So barring any further insight you get, I'd go with the devil you DON'T know and use the stainless straw. Because aluminum is toxic as hell.

清貴杉山

I don't know the level of toxicity possible with a straw made of "nickel-based stainless steel" but I do suspect the aluminum will leech into the hot water, and that's the devil I know. So barring any further insight you get, I'd go with the devil you DON'T know and use the stainless straw. Because aluminum is toxic as hell.
Yes i know the aluminum thing but i read a quote of peat talking on stainless steal and sayed that nickel is way worse than iron and aluminum idk

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals