Masturbation Is Killing Me: Balding And Low Energy Throughout The Day

golder

I don’t know if anyone has experienced this here, but ive got some kind of dysregulation. When I encounter sexual thoughts it feels more like a cortisol/stress reaction that begins to rise, and then climax becomes insatiably desirable to remove the stress reaction. Really frustrating! Any help whatsoever would be incredibly well received!

dhtsupreme

I don’t know if anyone has experienced this here, but ive got some kind of dysregulation. When I encounter sexual thoughts it feels more like a cortisol/stress reaction that begins to rise, and then climax becomes insatiably desirable to remove the stress reaction. Really frustrating! Any help whatsoever would be incredibly well received!
happens to me too. don't know why. Despite eating very healthy and looking/feeling masculine. I think it's something to do with the gut

do you have any pelvic problems? And eye floaters?

Kykeon

i think masturbation in the context of ritualized routine is a problematic thing and replacing the routine with other, novel stimulus is worthwile in itself.

Ismail

happens to me too. don't know why. Despite eating very healthy and looking/feeling masculine. I think it's something to do with the gut

do you have any pelvic problems? And eye floaters?

What would eye floaters indicate? ?

dhtsupreme

What would eye floaters indicate? ?
I was reading many different forums/posts/articles. Hans mentioned it as a symptom for high cortisol. I noticed on nofap mine reduced significantly to nothing by the 60th day or so. Eye floaters are a sign of aging. Apparently it's broken down protein in the eye. That sounds like some sort of inflammatory process and isn't cortisol released to help fix inflammation in the short term?

I remember reading that w masturbation in comparison to sex there is an increase in cortisol

The floaters might have something to do with screen time and having myopia as well. It's difficult to pin down exactly what caused and what fixed it. There are posts on nofap forums where people's eye floaters are significantly reduced. I'm not surprised but I would like to learn why that happens. Also, when on nofap my gut and pelvic "congestion" was gone. I was going to the bathroom like 3 times a day which is apparently indicative of a good metabolism and clean gut. I'm not surprised my mood, energy levels shot up sig. I would wake up on 7hrs of sleep feeling great and would have no problems. Also have greater erectile function. It's always better than when I'm not on nofap. I'd go from a B- to an A+

We know there's a relationship between the gut and brain. Andrew Huberman said something along the lines of "The eyes are basically two pieces of brain pushed out".

It's not too far out there to wonder if there's a connection between between gut and eye function. And if pelvic function can impact gut function or bowel movements

My guess is myopia puts you at greater risk for eye floaters and "stressful" behaviors like too much masturbation or too much screen time in the long run can cause or worsen it.

Inaut

I was reading many different forums/posts/articles. Hans mentioned it as a symptom for high cortisol. I noticed on nofap mine reduced significantly to nothing by the 60th day or so. Eye floaters are a sign of aging. Apparently it's broken down protein in the eye. That sounds like some sort of inflammatory process and isn't cortisol released to help fix inflammation in the short term?

I remember reading that w masturbation in comparison to sex there is an increase in cortisol

The floaters might have something to do with screen time and having myopia as well. It's difficult to pin down exactly what caused and what fixed it. There are posts on nofap forums where people's eye floaters are significantly reduced. I'm not surprised but I would like to learn why that happens. Also, when on nofap my gut and pelvic "congestion" was gone. I was going to the bathroom like 3 times a day which is apparently indicative of a good metabolism and clean gut. I'm not surprised my mood, energy levels shot up sig. I would wake up on 7hrs of sleep feeling great and would have no problems. Also have greater erectile function. It's always better than when I'm not on nofap. I'd go from a B- to an A+

We know there's a relationship between the gut and brain. Andrew Huberman said something along the lines of "The eyes are basically two pieces of brain pushed out".

It's not too far out there to wonder if there's a connection between between gut and eye function. And if pelvic function can impact gut function or bowel movements

My guess is myopia puts you at greater risk for eye floaters and "stressful" behaviors like too much masturbation or too much screen time in the long run can cause or worsen it.
=too much screen time while masturbating

Dr. B

pelvic floor dysfunction, IBS, eye floaters. these go away while on nofap
that could be strange positions and improper form while masturbating?
masturbating involves several elements, you have many people who miss a significant amount of sleep due to doing it at night... screen time, excess phone time due to doing it, strange form and positions and movements while doing it... if they get those symptoms only from masturbation yet not from sex or wetdreams, then its those other factors
if the pelvic floor, gut issues and eye floaters occur from sex or masturbation or wet dreams then it does likely have to do with ejaculation itself
as far as the physical/energetic benefits are concerned, they seem to stem from just overall retention, not a specific form of sexual activity, hence the boxers, old greek athletes who abstained from everything

Inaut

In regards to floaters.... when I was a young lad, I took a lot of magic mushrooms in 1 sitting. I recall the next day my eyes were filled with floaters and they lasted for quite a while. I still have them but not as pronounced. I want to try molecular hydrogen for this though

Ismail

Thank you for this ??

GreekDemiGod

What could be the cause of High mental libido / desire to masturbate & have sex combined with ED issues / difficulty in keeping an erection?

redsun

What could be the cause of High mental libido / desire to masturbate & have sex combined with ED issues / difficulty in keeping an erection?
That kind of ED (where libido itself is normal or high) is high stress/high norepinephrine inhibiting blood flow and making it easier to lose an erection.

Motif

That kind of ED (where libido itself is normal or high) is high stress/high norepinephrine inhibiting blood flow and making it easier to lose an erection.

What does it mean when somebody has very high libido and could have sex many times a day?
Anything negative ?

redsun

What does it mean when somebody has very high libido and could have sex many times a day?
Anything negative ?
No it would not be negative. It would be a sign of strong vitality, low serotonin and low prolactin.

Ulysses

Posts like this are so funny. No, you're not hopeless. Just stop jacking off and you'll be fine.

That being said, if you can't handle ejaculating once a day, there's probably something seriously wrong with your diet. Look beyond the ordinary considerations like zinc and fructose. I.e. my sexual function improved a lot when I started supplementing with high dose gelatin.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals