Masterjohn Sympathizes With Gates?

RealNeat

His latest tweet: "Gates makes a composting toilet that will stop people from dying of diarrhea in poor crowded communities that can't implement plumbing. Then he makes fake studies to discredit hydroxychloroquine so millions die while he takes 18 months to make a vaccine. Sure. "

he's also against removing lockdowns and states that more ACE2 is detrimental. I don't know how much I trust him anymore.

lampofred

Doesn't sound sympathetic to me, he sounds critical.

When I was younger I actually looked up to Gates... Just in terms of outer appearances, he seemed less cruel and angry back then.

boris

Joe Rogan on Gates at 39:37. What a buffoon.
I feel like they realize how highly credited people can quickly get defamed which makes them afraid of steering away from the mainstream media narrative.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Doesn't sound sympathetic to me, he sounds critical.

When I was younger I actually looked up to Gates... Just in terms of outer appearances, he seemed less cruel and angry back then.
Yeah I don't know about that you should go read his tweets on his Twitter and then you might be able to make a better judgment

lampofred

Yeah I don't know about that you should go read his tweets on his Twitter and then you might be able to make a better judgment

?

"Gates makes a composting toilet that will stop people from dying of diarrhea in poor crowded communities that can't implement plumbing. Then he makes fake studies to discredit hydroxychloroquine so millions die while he takes 18 months to make a vaccine. Sure."

The composting toilet line was sarcastic. "What's the point of making toilets for communities that don't have plumbing?" is the point Masterjohn was trying to make. The second line is criticizing Gates for falsely discrediting hydroxycloroquine, which can be used immediately, for the sake of his vaccine which won't come out for at least a year.

I don't agree that increasing ACE2 is detrimental since Dr. Peat clearly explained why more ACE2 is a good thing, but he seems pretty clearly anti-Gates to me.

lampofred

...What on earth was that? This is why people don't take conspiracy theorists seriously. If the intention was to be funny it just came off as ridiculous imo.

Last edited:

mangoes

"Gates makes a composting toilet that will stop people from dying of diarrhea in poor crowded communities that can't implement plumbing. Then he makes fake studies to discredit hydroxychloroquine so millions die while he takes 18 months to make a vaccine. Sure."

The composting toilet line was sarcastic. "What's the point of making toilets for communities that don't have plumbing?" is the point Masterjohn was trying to make. The second line is criticizing Gates for falsely discrediting hydroxycloroquine, which can be used immediately, for the sake of his vaccine which won't come out for at least a year.

nah the tweet is sympathetic with Gates, the toilet line wasn’t sarcastic. He was highlighting the good that Gates has done by improving quality of life in such poverty stricken areas, and how that stands in contrast to someone who would let millions die just so he could profit off of a vaccine. “Sure *eyeroll*” at least that’s how I read it

but I don’t understand why everyone actually thinks Bill Gates is an evil eugenicist?

Last edited:

boris

@mangoes

Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination • Children's Health Defense

• In 2010, when Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO, he said “We must make this the decade of vaccines.” A month later, Gates said in a TED Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population.” And, four years later, in 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a “tetanus” vaccine campaign. Independent labs found a sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade. Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico, and the Philippines.

• A 2017 study (Morgenson et. al. 2017) showed that WHO’s popular DTP vaccine is killing more African children than the diseases it prevents. DTP-vaccinated girls suffered 10x the death rate of children who had not yet received the vaccine. WHO has refused to recall the lethal vaccine, which it forces upon tens of millions of African children annually."

lampofred

nah the tweet is sympathetic with Gates, the toilet line wasn’t sarcastic. He was highlighting the good that Gates has done by improving quality of life in such poverty stricken areas, and how that stands in contrast to someone who would let millions die just so he could profit off of a vaccine. “Sure *eyeroll*” at least that’s how I read it

Oh I see

Inaut

but I don’t understand why everyone actually thinks Bill Gates is an evil eugenicist?

I read it the same way.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

?

I don't agree that increasing ACE2 is detrimental since Dr. Peat clearly explained why more ACE2 is a good thing, but he seems pretty clearly anti-Gates to me.
Nope he just liked this comment on his post, "He literally donates billions every year to prevent disease and unnecessary death in the poorest parts of the world. And he believes in vaccinations because they work and have significant scientific evidence supporting their effectiveness."

GelatinGoblin

@mangoes

Gates’ Globalist Vaccine Agenda: A Win-Win for Pharma and Mandatory Vaccination • Children's Health Defense

• In 2010, when Gates committed $10 billion to the WHO, he said “We must make this the decade of vaccines.” A month later, Gates said in a TED Talk that new vaccines “could reduce population.” And, four years later, in 2014, Kenya’s Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a “tetanus” vaccine campaign. Independent labs found a sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade. Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico, and the Philippines.

• A 2017 study (Morgenson et. al. 2017) showed that WHO’s popular DTP vaccine is killing more African children than the diseases it prevents. DTP-vaccinated girls suffered 10x the death rate of children who had not yet received the vaccine. WHO has refused to recall the lethal vaccine, which it forces upon tens of millions of African children annually."

Man you really can't win in Africa. Colonist parasites.

Waynish

His latest tweet: "Gates makes a composting toilet that will stop people from dying of diarrhea in poor crowded communities that can't implement plumbing. Then he makes fake studies to discredit hydroxychloroquine so millions die while he takes 18 months to make a vaccine. Sure. "

he's also against removing lockdowns and states that more ACE2 is detrimental. I don't know how much I trust him anymore.

It was already clear that "Master"john was blind. I've seen your videos, RealNeat, and you are an example of a health coach who looks & plays the part! "Ohhh you bigot! You think looks matter?!!!! BODY SHAMER!" Haha... Yep, for health experts - like many on this forum have tried to become - looks are the phenotype of the cumulative actions one has taken over time. Masterjohn has no excuse for having the body of an intellectual.

Anyway, Gates is just a front man, I think.