OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

1. Propaganda must be carefully timed.
    1. The communication must reach the audience ahead of competing propaganda.
    2. A propaganda campaign must begin at the optimum moment.
    3. A propaganda theme must be repeated, but not beyond some point of diminishing effectiveness.
  2. Propaganda must label events and people with distinctive phrases or slogans.
    1. They must evoke responses which the audience previously possesses.
    2. They must be capable of being easily learned.
    3. They must be utilized again and again, but only in appropriate situations.
    4. They must be boomerang-proof.
@Zsazsa Great find - I am glad they posted at SMU - maybe some hope for our Universities.
Just looking at pieces of this list is like having the playbook being used now.
:lightbulb::memo:

Last edited:
OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

Have any of you all read this book? This was referenced on Forbidden Knowledge tv today. So i downloaded it and will read it soon. Cooper had a radio show in the 80s & 90s that I listened to back them some. He was talking nwo before I heard others. He and Jim Marrs were considered way out there back then.

@mm33 Thank you for the link - as much as I have heard about this book - I still have not read. Look forward to this.
Yes Cooper is a foundational presence - a simple BitChute search located 1283 videos.
cooper.JPG

Last edited:
Z

Zsazsa

@Zsazsa Great find - I am glad they posted at SMU - maybe some hope for our Universities.
Just looking at pieces of this list is like having the playbook being used now.
:lightbulb::memo:
The danger is that they are making it look like we are the n4z1 ones. There are too many people believing it.

In the mainstream media the fight is between the "democracy" (NWO) x "denialists" (liberty).

mm33

Forum Supporter
@mm33 Thank you for the link - as much as I have heard about this book - I still have not read. Look forward to this.
Yes Cooper is a foundational presence - a simple BitChute search located 1283 videos.
View attachment 39769
Great thanks Grapelander I'm glad you're reading this. I'm almost positive I read this in the 90s but unfortunately can't remember like i use to - damn old age lol. I'm traveling this week as my youngest daughter getting married Saturday so probably won't reread this until next week some time. I used to listen to him in the mid 90s if I remember correctly. Like I stated earlier he and Jim Marrs made an impression on me but unfortunately with all my moving I can't find books from either guy. Jim does have some good interviews on Dark Journalist if you care to listen. Very informed guy in my opinion.

OP
Grapelander

Grapelander

dailyexpose.co.uk

Turn off the TV – Neuro-linguistic programming has been used against populations in many countries and the UK could be in the driver’s seat

There is a famous example of Derren Brown using neuro-linguistic programming (“NLP”) to influence Simon Pegg’s selection of a gift. Brown is a well-known British illusionist, mentalist, hypnotherap…
dailyexpose.co.uk
dailyexpose.co.uk
Hypnotherapists have been noticing blatant hypnosis and NLP techniques being used by the UK government and state-controlled / legacy media during the “pandemic”. Miss Anthropist 2.0 sums up these techniques in a twitter thread:

Fractionation. You get them to do something not once, but again and again, increasing the level of intensity each time. Usually you do this 3 times (note: we’ve had 3 lockdowns). This increases compliance – you’re much more likely to get them to do whatever you want.

A ‘Yes’ set. Get them to say ‘Yes’ to something small at first (2 weeks to “flatten the curve”) then gradually increase (months of lockdown, Christmas cancelled, socially/economically coerced into vaccines). In this way they’re much more likely to keep saying yes.

Confusion. Keep them in a constant state of uncertainty. The conscious mind responds by ‘going offline’ as it searches for the appropriate response for something it has no precedent for. Then it’s much easier for the manipulator to gain access to the unconscious mind and change belief systems. For example, lockdown rules are changing on practically a day-to-day basis; we’re living in a world we’ve never lived in before, everyone’s stumbling about with no idea how to behave. We’ve no energy left to fight our oppressors.

Repetition. Repeat the same information over and over.

Illusion of Choice. Make them believe they’re in control by giving them 2 choices, both of which lead to the same result. For example, ‘Do you want the Pfizer or the Oxford?’ or ‘You can choose to be good or bad. Bad = more lockdown. Good = more lockdown.’

Social Proof. Images and videos of film and TV stars, musicians and sportsmen and women receiving their jab. “Look, all these great celebrities are backing it!”

Scarcity. “You’ll have to wait your turn for the vaccine… we might be running out!”, to create a surge in people booking in for their jab, thus increasing uptake.”

During a meeting on 22 March 2020 the SPI-B proposed the use of fear – ‘sense of personal threat’ – through the media and intimidation – ‘the use of social disapproval for failure to comply’- against the trusting UK public.

SPI-B’s report also stated: ‘There are nine broad ways of achieving behavior change:
Education,
Persuasion,
Incentivization,
Coercion,
Enablement,
Training,
Restriction,
Environmental restructuring, and
Modelling’.

After which we saw a unified mass-media campaign that falls in line with these techniques, followed by a dramatic shift in public perception and behavior.
What else can we call this but brainwashing?

Z

Zsazsa

Edward Bernays

Edward Louis Bernays (November 22, 1891 − March 9, 1995) was an American theorist, considered a pioneer in the field of public relations and propaganda, and referred to in his obituary as "the father of public relations". His best-known campaigns include a 1929 effort to promote female smoking by branding cigarettes as feminist "Torches of Freedom", and his work for the United Fruit Company in the 1950s, connected with the CIA-orchestrated overthrow of the democratically elected Guatemalan government in 1954. He worked for dozens of major American corporations including Procter & Gamble and General Electric, and for government agencies, politicians, and nonprofit organizations.

Of his many books, Crystallizing Public Opinion (1923) and Propaganda (1928) gained special attention as early efforts to define and theorize the field of public relations. Citing works of writers such as Gustave Le Bon, Wilfred Trotter, Walter Lippmann, and Sigmund Freud (his own double uncle), he described the masses as irrational and subject to herd instinct—and he outlined how skilled practitioners could use crowd psychology and psychoanalysis to control them in desired ways. Bernays later synthesized many of these ideas in his postwar book, Public Relations (1945), which outlines the science of managing information released to the public by an organization, in a manner most advantageous to the organization. He does this by first providing an overview of the history of public relations, and then provides insight into its application.

Bernays was named one of the 100 most influential Americans of the twentieth century by Life. He was the subject of a full-length biography by Larry Tye entitled The Father of Spin (1999) and later an award-winning 2002 documentary for the BBC by Adam Curtis entitled The Century of the Self.
Bernays attracted positive and negative attention for his grand statements about the role of public relations in society. Reviewers praised Crystallizing Public Opinion (1923) as a pioneering study of the importance of something called public opinion. Propaganda (1928) drew more criticism for its advocacy of mass manipulation.

In the 1930s, his critics became more harsh. As the leading figure in public relations and a notorious advocate of "propaganda", Bernays was compared to European fascists such as Joseph Goebbels and Adolf Hitler. (Bernays wrote in his 1965 autobiography that Goebbels read and used his books.)

Rather than retreating from the spotlight, Bernays continued to play up his ideas—for example, stating in a 1935 speech to the Financial Advertisers Association that strong men (including publicists) should become human symbols to lead the masses. On other occasions he tempered this message with the idea that, while propaganda is inevitable, the democratic system allows a pluralism of propaganda, while fascist systems offer only a single official propaganda.

Beatrix_

Theory put into practice

PSY Group – Leaders in Intelligence and Influence >>>> this company was dissolved in 2018

We know that individuals, corporations, governments and others face a multitude of challenges in today’s rapidly shifing environment and need a strong competitive advantage to stay ahead of the pack.
PSY offers comprehensive, creative and proprietary solutions that integrate “cutting-edge” intelligence capabilities and our unique infuence expertise to tackle the most complex and diverse challenges faced by our clients.
Influence Campaigns

PSY’s proprietary infuence campaigns combine unique, actionable intelligence obtained through a variety of sources with a broad range of expertise in the areas of advertising and media, public relations, guerilla marketing, online reputation management, search engine optimization and more. PSY uses this gathered intelligence and broad expertise to build highly effective, targeted, online and offline campaigns. These campaigns leverage third party “influencers” to deliver and promote key messages, sway opinion and emphasize (or de-emphasize) issues of relevance to our clients. PSY’s covert capabilities enable targeted audiences to be impacted and influenced by credible, trusted third parties and online avatars and platforms that maintain client privacy and discretion and operate within the law.

Attachments

• Psygroup.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 7

Peatful

Great thread
Thank you

Here for the first time

I read most of the content
But have not watched any videos

Ill add:

-REVELATION OF METHOD

-INDUSTRY PLANTS

Both huge in the entertainment industry

Peatful

Here is a photo from the U2 concert in the Vegas Dome 10/2023

The fellow who got the picture said you didn’t actually see it like this if at all
I assume he had a fast camera or something

Please fact check
Because I have not vetted
But I trust my second source

IMG_9377.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals