Massive increase in eyebrow growth after using coconut oil on them

Mauritio

Nice which one did you use. Hard to find creams without crap ingredients.
Lifeflo. But it also has some Bad ingredients. The amount I use is tiny though so I dont really care.

pbg

oh wow thats surprising, i didnt think it would work for anyone else. mine have stopped growing now, i guess i maxed them out.

im gonna try to measure my hairline with a ruler, and then see if coconut oil applied to the hairline can regrow it. ill do one side only.

I've been rubbing it on the edges of my hairline. There are some minor hairs popping up where hair hasn't been in a long time after just a few days of experimenting. I might try dermarolling one day a week and rubbing in coconut oil on the other days to see what happens.

golder

I've been rubbing it on the edges of my hairline. There are some minor hairs popping up where hair hasn't been in a long time after just a few days of experimenting. I might try dermarolling one day a week and rubbing in coconut oil on the other days to see what happens.
Well worth a shot! Keep us updated on your progress.

I've tried quite a few eyebrow hacks and none ever worked for me but with the results from others in this thread I'll pick up some coconut oil and see what happens.

pbg

Regrowth on the eyebrows has tapered off now. The two times I put a coconut oil mask on my scalp for 30 minutes were horrible experiences. I've always assumed there was a connection between the gut and scalp based on my personal hair loss / gut health experiences (when my gut gets sideways, my scalp becomes inflamed). When I put the mask on, I could feel it "activate" my gut, but my body was struggling to move anything in the bowels, resulting in serious migraines and shedding. Could feel the skin on my scalp pulling down. I'm sure I put too much on it. I will, however, continue to put coconut oil in my coffee, as that has been an overall positive experience.

pbg

Does it become weirdly sore to touch? I've been fascinated about this connection.
Yes, very red. There is one spot on my scalp that is more sensitive than the rest near the front of my hairline. When it is at its worst, it feels very raw.

rr1

Regrowth on the eyebrows has tapered off now. The two times I put a coconut oil mask on my scalp for 30 minutes were horrible experiences. I've always assumed there was a connection between the gut and scalp based on my personal hair loss / gut health experiences (when my gut gets sideways, my scalp becomes inflamed). When I put the mask on, I could feel it "activate" my gut, but my body was struggling to move anything in the bowels, resulting in serious migraines and shedding. Could feel the skin on my scalp pulling down. I'm sure I put too much on it. I will, however, continue to put coconut oil in my coffee, as that has been an overall positive experience.
I remember the first time I put coconut oil on my eyebrows, they went red and inflamed, skin started peeling like a dandruff. I covered them in flowers of sulfur. Had to walk around with a yellow eyebrow for a day, but no more redness has came back. Could it be some sort of fungus on your scalp?

Summer

Refined or unrefined?

Also, unrefined CO also burned the heck out of my scalp when I tried it a few years ago.

PeatBull

Fungus
I remember the first time I put coconut oil on my eyebrows, they went red and inflamed, skin started peeling like a dandruff. I covered them in flowers of sulfur. Had to walk around with a yellow eyebrow for a day, but no more redness has came back. Could it be some sort of fungus on your scalp?
on scalp? Whatwould be usefull in this case?

FitnessMike

Try pregnenolone cream that worked for me.
did you noticeably grow more density in your beard? What cream, in particular, did you use?

Mauritio

did you noticeably grow more density in your beard? What cream, in particular, did you use?
Yeah noticable but not insane .
I used life flo pregnenolone. I've been using it for years and have great results.

Mister

Anyone used Rapidbrow? Seems to be a popular product for thicker eyebrows.

reaching

I’ve been putting some of my disappearing hairline for like 4 days just to see. I mean, it couldn’t hurt right? Haha.

Mister

Nice. What are the ingredients?

Ingredients​

• Water (Aqua),
  • Butylene Glycol,
  • Hydroxyethylcellulose,
  • Keratin,
  • Biotin,
  • Panthenol,
  • Octapeptide-2,
  • Copper Tripeptide-1,
  • Sh-Polypeptide-1,
  • Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seedcake Extract,
  • Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract,
  • Rhizobian Gum,
  • Sodium Hyalurinate,
  • Sea Water (Maris Aqua),
  • Cucurbita Pepo (Pumpkin) Seed Extract,
  • Alcohol,
  • Isopropyl Cloprostenate,
  • Pantethine,
  • Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans,
  • Allantoin,
  • Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,
  • Glycerin,
  • Xanthan Gum,
  • Lecithin,
  • Phenoxyethanol,
  • Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer,
  • PVP,
  • PEG-12 Dimethicone,
  • Chlorphenesin,
  • Sorbic Acid,
  • Sodium Hydroxide,
  • Disodium Phosphate,
  • Polysorbate 60,
  • Sodium Phosphate,
  • Potassium Sorbate,
  • Citric Acid,
  • Caprylyl Glycol,
  • 1,2-Hexanediol,
  • Disodium EDTA,
  • Tetrasodium EDTA,
  • Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil,
  • Sodium Oleate,
  • Hydrogenated Lecithin,
  • Polyaminopropyl Biguanide,
  • Backhousia Citriodora Leaf Oil

Cooper

i started rubing coconut oil all over my face because my skin was dry for a while. after a couple of days i noticed that my eyebrows were darker than usual. not in colour (they are allready pitch black) but less skin was visible through them. i started applying coconut oil to my eyebrows every day as an experiment, and after two weeks they were way thicker. without telling her, my gf took a look at my face and went "what the hell happened to your eyebrows?"
first of all, i have very dark and dense eyebrows allready. they have always been extremely neat and defined, but now baby hairs have started growing ABOVE my eyebrows where i never even had hair before. after just two weeks, my eyebrows had lost their shape, as new hairs were growing around the previous eyebrow line.
what is going on here? ive heard of people using castor oil on their eyebrows, could it be a similar process? after two weeks the growth halted.
i have seen no increase in beard growth btw.
Jesus christ, if this is true im going to do the same thing.

I always wanted thicker and dense eyebrows!! It looks so masculine on men.

May i ask did you also see new eyebrow growth on the areas that didn't produce enough hairs?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals