Massive Brain Fog After Taking Aspirin (500 Mg)

TopGun1911

As of time of writing, I’m experiencing a massive brain fog that cripples my intellectual faculties alarmingly and I’m left with barely any sort of thinking ability. I basically feel like a zombie unable to do anything but the simplest of tasks. What could be causing this? I take caffeine and sugar and K2 with my aspirin, so my bases are covered in that regard. Aspirin dosage doesn’t seem to matter much.

Jem Oz

An obvious question, but I'll ask it still: are you eating enough? Aspirin and caffeine ramp up the metabolism. If you don't provide enough fuel, your body will falter and you'll join the ranks of the walking dead.

J

james2388

On here there is a debate that you should not take k2 with aspirin at the same time. Often its the coffee that really messes people up, try different brands, try different methods, lower the acidity with milk or cream.

If you really want to find the problem you are going to have to lay off of everything for a week, and reintroduce supplements one by one and keep a food journal

TheFatKid

Is this the first time you taking caffeine and aspirin?

If it is then I think you overdid it with the dosage.

OP
TopGun1911

TopGun1911

An obvious question, but I'll ask it still: are you eating enough? Aspirin and caffeine ramp up the metabolism. If you don't provide enough fuel, your body will falter and you'll join the ranks of the walking dead.
I eat approximately my TDEE every day with just enough protein, but I should probably eat more. I take the aspirin with coffee after a meal.

On here there is a debate that you should not take k2 with aspirin at the same time. Often its the coffee that really messes people up, try different brands, try different methods, lower the acidity with milk or cream.

If you really want to find the problem you are going to have to lay off of everything for a week, and reintroduce supplements one by one and keep a food journal
Good to know.

Is this the first time you taking caffeine and aspirin?

If it is then I think you overdid it with the dosage.
Not the first time, and I’ve taken from 125mg, to 250mg, to 500mg and I feel varying levels of brain fog, but the effect doesn’t differ radically.

SonOfEurope

Maybe they sold you finasteride instead of aspirin lol.

Keep us updated, I mentioned aspirin, while increasing linear focus does make you feel spaced out from increased respiration but without any increase in GABA.. It's feels unique I'm that regard.

SonOfEurope

Don't be scammed boys, big pharma is planning to start selling AS$-Pe3-reen claiming it's better than simple acetylsalicilic acid because it will:

1)Lower "evil" DHT to 0.
2)Send Progesterone to hell God bless Estrogen the real female hormone.
3) will have SSRI Beautiful properties....
4) will enhance calcium channels
5) Will help lower Testosterone therefore making the world a "Beautiful place of Peace" that doesn't need that hormone of violence and big bellies.

God Bles$ Big Pharma.

A$sPe3Reen....

OP
TopGun1911

TopGun1911

Ah yes, an update. I don't seem to have this issue anymore for some reason. I think it has to do with body tolerance/gut adaptation. Same with glycine.

Frankdee20

This would occasionally happen to me as well, I’d take 325 MG Aspirin, or 650 MG, and have coffee.... I would get zombified feelings, Brain fogged type feelings, zero affect type feelings, etc. This would often last the entire day, but it didn’t always occur. My best guess is lowered cortisol, but who the hell really knows ... Anyway, sometimes aspirin would make me feel great, but sometimes not... I’ve since stopped using aspirin because of the acidity in the stomach, especially since I drink coffee and alcohol.... Oh well

Ignoramus

Are you a new user? This happened to me too, when I first started getting into Peat. Apparently aspirin chelates heavy metals in your brain (or something... see username). After a couple of years of better living I started using aspirin again, and now I don't experience the fog; it makes me feel good now.

SonOfEurope

We all seems to agree,

It happened to me too even with baby aspirin when I first tried it 3 or 4 years ago, nowadays as long as take my k2 with it, every Monday I take a full gram (975mg) at once... Not coated ones or BS just let them dissolve in warm water and take them, - all I feel is bliss.

SonOfEurope

@Frankdee20

Have you tried topical aspirin solution?

Straight into the bloodstream so no acidity issues.

Still, if you dissolve even a gram of aspirin in warm gelatin with some salt it should be very smooth, especially for one's week therapeutic use.

Back
Top Bottom