Mass vaccination against Covid-19 might lead to emergence of truly deadly strains

Collden

Wasn't sure if posted already but deserves to be repeated. This guy seems pretty legit and the phenomenon he's talking about is already known to have occurred with vaccinations in livestock, eg Mareks disease.

Last edited:

Jam

Wasn't sure if posted already but deserves to be repeated. This guy seems pretty legit and the phenomena he's talking about is already known to have occurred with vaccinations in livestock, eg Mareks disease.

This is extremely concerning.

Perry Staltic

Wasn't sure if posted already but deserves to be repeated. This guy seems pretty legit and the phenomenon he's talking about is already known to have occurred with vaccinations in livestock, eg Mareks disease.

Inaut

So I was looking at the numbers of vaccinations world wide the other day. Over 300 million people have been vaccinated so far.... I think a massive cull is coming.... just wait til we hit the 1 billion mark. People will be dropping like flies and then our big government buddies are going repackage this as a super virus but exclude the most important detail...all of these people took the jab...... Too bad most are too stupid to see what’s happening(I don’t know how to justify these actions anymore...ignorance isn’t a fair term)

Giraffe

So Bossche is basically saying that the vaccination with the available vaccines is useless at best? And in order to end the zombie apocalypse we need to eradicate the virus completely? And this can only be achieved with yet another new type of vaccine? One that would induce natural killer cells?

What is all the fuzz about mutations? They occur all the time. Everyone knows this except the MSM and their believers. Am I missing something?

Bossche said:
If we, human beings, are commited to perpetuating our species, we have no choice left but to eradicate these highly infectous viral variants. This will, indeed, require large vaccinaton campaigns. [...] I am appealing to the WHO and all stakeholders involved, no mater their convicton, to immediately declare such acton as THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT PUBLIC HEALTH EMERGENCY OF INTERNATIONAL CONCERN.

:tinfoilhat:tinfoilhat:tinfoilhat

Last edited:

Giraffe

The following is a transcript from an interview. Mike Yeadon explained what happens when you got infected. Antibodies play a minor role (if any at all), and natural killer cells are not the first line of defense either.

James Delingpole Channel: Dr Mike Yeadon

When you're infected you've got (I don't know how many it is but you've got) many lines of defense. So I don't know ... You have mucosal cells that stop organisms getting into you, and in that mucus and liquids in all of your areas that touch the world top to bottom, there are chemicals in it that can help kill viruses, fungi, bacteria that lands. So that's kind of mechanical protection.

But the next level is called innate: It's that your body is clever enough it's we've evolved to recognize that certain pathogens they all kind of have the same kind of slouch about them the way they walk should we say molecular bias a level of molecular biology sidling along the walls our bodies have worked out they're called I think they're called pattern recognition receptors and that basically you can spot a wrong one. Our systems are designed to spot a wrong one, and if you've got a healthy innate immune system, you're able to just throw a coat over its head, knock it out and get rid of it, eject it from your property very quickly. And those people will never make antibodies because they don't need to. They ejected the burglar before it did any damage or stole anything. But that's innate imunity. And I would say most youngish, middle ages healthy vitamin D people or whatever they all have a really good innate immunity. But everybody else: It just manages to get past enough of it gets past the innate immunity and you're going to have to tackle it one way or another.

Now we really lovely just beautiful science here via unlike bacterium in the main and fungi always they don't get inside cells. They're rather large. Some of them are much bigger than the cells. They can't be in the cells. They're in the tissue, but in the spaces between the cells. And so things like antibodies if you were to make them that's where they would just do battle and hopefully overwhelm the invader but viruses are tiny. Even big viruses like SARS-CoV2 are small. They easily get inside your cells. That's what they want to do because they hijack the cellular replication apparatus and force the cell at gunpoint to make billions of millions of copies of themselves. So once it's inside the cell antibodies cannot touch it. So antibodies might be important in slightly preventing internal transmission of the virus from cell to cell inside your body. I'm not convinced it's very important. A friend of mine said he's studied people who don't make antibodies because they have a problem with their B-cells, and they survive respiratory viruses just as well as you and me. They have bacterial infections all the time, but they don't get problems with respiratory viruses. That tells us, it's not antibodies mostly: it's T-cells. T-cells just think of them just think of them as a group of people with special weapons and techniques, and they're all different they've all got slightly different guns and ammo and swiss army knives and so on. And there are literally tens of billions of variants and it's just one of the wonders of evolution. When you were made by your mum and your dad there was a shuffle in the region that defines which guns and ammo your T-cells get and you've got a whole variety of them. And the thing is that when a new virus gets into your body, some cells will turn up realize that there's a wronging in there and instruct the cell to commit suicide, and they grab bits of the virus and they drag these bits of the virus into your lymph nodes so it might be in your tonsils or under your arms and your groin and so on and say: "Oh, I've just caught this person invading and causing some smashing, causing some damage." And what happens is that virus gets chopped up and the body examines it closely and it presents these little bits of the invader it's been chopped up to bits of your immune system the T-cells until one of them goes bloody: "Hell I fit that one perfectly," and it's literally by a miracle of natural shuffling there will be several T-cells that fit the invader perfectly and then what they they do is: some other cells in the system say, "Right, you fit the the invader perfectly. Go and multiply."Literally go forth and multiply in a good way." And so you may end up making hundreds of thousands or millions of T-cells that have remembered what you've been infected with before. They just sort of hang around, and so if you get infected again, you will without any compunction and very quickly handle the infection.

Now the last thing: If you don't manage to kill off virus-infected cells with with T-cells or natural killer cells or innate immunity and so on, your last ditch stand it's like Custer's last stance: You have to get into the process of "right we're going to have to really pull out the guns" and that involves making antibodies. And you need another set of cells, and it takes a long time. It takes between a week and two weeks, maybe even longer. And so you can see that anyone who was symptomatic and survived and didn't have symptoms for very long, they did not eject the virus because they made antibodies, they ejected the virus because of one of the other reasons. And on T-cells, the most important thing to tell you about T-cells is, if you've been infected by a virus that's got some similarity - doesn't have to be identical - some of your T-cells would have recognized one of the chopped up bits that's similar. So if you imagine cutting up SARS-CoV-2 into (I don't know) 30 pieces, one of those pieces that your body now remembers as part of a badden and is able to be immune to if that's the same piece in another virus you'll probably be immune to that one too because basically you haven't encountered SARS-CoV-2 before, but you've met its cousins and brothers and you've beaten them off. And so that's what's happened. This is the thing I'm going to tell you that people will think, "Why weren't we told this?"

OP
C

Collden

So Bossche is basically saying that the vaccination with the available vaccines is useless at best? And in order to end the zombie apocalypse we need to eradicate the virus completely? And this can only be achieved with yet another new type of vaccine? One that would induce natural killer cells?

What is all the fuzz about mutations? They occur all the time. Everyone knows this except the MSM and their believers. Am I missing something?

:tinfoilhat:tinfoilhat:tinfoilhat
I think he's an advocate of letting the pandemic run its course with as few restrictions as possible so that the virus can "harmonize" with the human immune system as quickly as possible, whereas all these preventive measures designed to make it harder for the virus to spread seem to have just selected for more aggressive mutants.

But now that it seems we already have more aggressive strains established in the population, you need a treatment that can effectively eradicate the most virulent and dangerous mutants, while supporting the development of less harmful mutants by removing restrictions and reintroducing normal social contacts.

To be honest I don't completely understand his argument yet, but I think he means that if we are to use vaccines to help protect the vulnerable against this virus, it has to be vaccines of the kind that do not even give the virus a chance to replicate and mutate inside the bodies of the vaccinated.

Nicole W.

So I was looking at the numbers of vaccinations world wide the other day. Over 300 million people have been vaccinated so far.... I think a massive cull is coming.... just wait til we hit the 1 billion mark. People will be dropping like flies and then our big government buddies are going repackage this as a super virus but exclude the most important detail...all of these people took the jab...... Too bad most are too stupid to see what’s happening(I don’t know how to justify these actions anymore...ignorance isn’t a fair term)
I completely agree with you and I’ve been reflecting on this possibility a lot lately. The bottom line, in my opinion, is this is a tiered depopulation event. First unleash something that might expedite the deaths of the old, sick and frail. Then roll out a vaccine and prioritize racial minorities. Kill, maim or sterilize the remaining people who willing accept the vaccine. I think there are two possibilities for the left over “vaccine reluctant/resistant” people: either they incentivize or punish them or ....they are just forgotten about. I’m hoping for the later.

Inaut

I completely agree with you and I’ve been reflecting on this possibility a lot lately. The bottom line, in my opinion, is this is a tiered depopulation event. First unleash something that might expedite the deaths of the old, sick and frail. Then roll out a vaccine and prioritize racial minorities. Kill, maim or sterilize the remaining people who willing accept the vaccine. I think there are two possibilities for the left over “vaccine reluctant/resistant” people: either they incentivize or punish them or ....they are just forgotten about. I’m hoping for the later.
I think what follows is a global event that puts the remainder of the population in a state of real emergency.... no power (they will probably bring down the grid), food shortages (planned scarcity), sprinkle a little war in there with some sort of alien smoke screen and then allow the walking dead scenario to commence.... I know this sounds all too bleak but sadly this is going off the rails. What motivates me to keep pushing is my faith in God but also my desire to fight til the end. I’ve been doing it all my life in terms of dealing with the charade. Atleast what I was talking about 15 years ago to people that shrugged me off as a conspiracy theorist is becoming our reality.

live for something or die for nothing

Giraffe

I think he's an advocate of letting the pandemic run its course with as few restrictions as possible so that the virus can "harmonize" with the human immune system as quickly as possible, whereas all these preventive measures designed to make it harder for the virus to spread seem to have just selected for more aggressive mutants.

But now that it seems we already have more aggressive strains established in the population, you need a treatment that can effectively eradicate the most virulent and dangerous mutants, while supporting the development of less harmful mutants by removing restrictions and reintroducing normal social contacts.

To be honest I don't completely understand his argument yet, but I think he means that if we are to use vaccines to help protect the vulnerable against this virus, it has to be vaccines of the kind that do not even give the virus a chance to replicate and mutate inside the bodies of the vaccinated.

What makes you think that there are more virulent strains out there? Is it because main stream media say so? And Boris Johnson? Or this Fergusson guy who has always been way off with his models? Bossche himself?

Bossche's professional background

After his career in Academia, Geert joined several vaccine companies (GSK Biologicals, Novartis Vaccines, Solvay Biologicals) to serve various roles in vaccine R&D as well as in late vaccine development. Geert then moved on to join the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation’s GH Discovery team as SPO and later on to work with GAVI as Senior Ebola Program Manager; he subsequently joined the German Center for Infection Research as Head of the Vaccine Development Office. Geert is now primarily serving as a Biotech/ Vaccine consultant while also conducting his own research on NK cell-based vaccines.

This man now demands a huge vaccination campaign with an NK cell-based vaccine. Suspect any conflict of interest?

Last edited:
OP
C

Collden

What makes you think that there are more virulent strains out there? Is it because main stream media say so? And Boris Johnson? Or this Fergusson guy who has always been way off with his models? Bossche himself?

Bossche's professional background

This man now demands a huge vaccination campaign with an NK cell-based vaccine. Suspect any conflict of interest?
Could be its an invention by the MSM, but its a virus recently introduced into the human population so rapid mutations until it settles into an equilibrium with its new hosts is to be expected, and it makes sense to me that the contact restrictions in place since last year would promote the selection of more contagious strains.

I think his overall message is very critical of our response to the pandemic, both the corona restrictions as well as the hastily developed vaccines, but he has to throw a Pharma-friendly bone at the end or he would be completely dismissed as an anti-vaxxer. You can question his motives all you want but, criticising the corona restrictions and encouraging debate about smarter vaccination strategies is applaudable IMO.

Last edited:

Unknownuser

Let's name it. These super rich are obsessed with the clima change. I think the only solution they see is to reduce population. Bills dream is 500 Mio. humans on the planet.

I think it's no coincidence with vaccines that lead to more deadly mutations. All is well planned. At the end, when we all die like they planned, there will be nobody to hunt them. They feel super safe.

Wild conspiracy. Hopefully it stays like that.

Jstar

Upon first viewing I found parts of his argument confusing, especially as it related to antibodies and the need to fully eradicate the virus to prevent it from jumping to another host. He mentions that mass vaccination is good to use as a prophylactic but not when we’re in the midst of a pandemic. Are we in the midst of a pandemic or just a statistical appearance of one? I also found it odd that he makes no distinction between the Pfizer/Moderna mRNA vaccine and the J&J adenovirus but simply lumps them together as “vaccines.” In my mind, there is an appreciable difference between the two kinds of vaccines now being offered.

Giraffe

Could be its an invention by the MSM, but its a virus recently introduced into the human population [...]
What do you mean by 'recently introduced'?

[ ...] so rapid mutations until it settles into an equilibrium with its new hosts is to be expected, and it makes sense to me that the contact restrictions in place since last year would promote the selection of more contagious strains.
Successful mutations will be promoted. Being more contagious seems successful from the point of view of the virus, but most of the time the variants that are more easily transmitted are less lethal.

I think his overall message is very critical of our response to the pandemic, both the corona restrictions as well as the hastily developed vaccines, but he has to throw a Pharma-friendly bone at the end or he would be completely dismissed as an anti-vaxxer.
First, a vaccine expert who has worked for big pharma, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and GAVI can hardly be dismissed as an anti-vaxxer.

Second, many countries have already purchased more doses than they need to vaccinate their own citizens. Now Mr Bosschen comes and says something along the lines, 'In order to save mankind we must immediately stop to vaccinate people with the experimental vaccine (the one that is already paid). And we must start mass vaccination with a different kind of experimental vaccine. Plus we need mass tests for antibodies.' This would mean big business for big pharma.

You can question his motives all you want but, criticising the corona restrictions and encouraging debate about smarter vaccination strategies is applaudable IMO.

He basically says, 'Last year we thought the situation was alarming, but this year - thanks to our stupid interventions - it's much, much worse! We are at the eve of the tsunami! We have no choice, we need to eradicate the viral variants. And while we are at it let's destroy the meat industry, too. The animals might serve as an reservoir for SARS-CoV-2.' (Billy wants us to eat his lab meat rather than the real thing anyway.) -- Fear mongering is not applaudable.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

This only works if you believe there was some "Novel Corona Virus" discovered in the first place, and that it was discovered in one of the very first patients. And that mutations of the "the virus" will somehow be "more aggressive."

There are all sorts of problems with this line of thinking. Even if Chinese scientists did indeed find some unknown Corona Virus back in December 2019, there is no proof that it wasn't circulating in the human population months/years/decades/centuries before it was discovered. Or that serious conditions are due to "more aggressive strains," and not the side effects of the medical experimentation that has been done of the public at large over the past year, including social distancing, forced masking, lockdown, and forced unemployment. We can add insane experimental vaccines to the list now.

There isn't a "Pandemic." Of the roughly 56 Million expected deaths last year, there was a re-branding of about 2 Million of them into "Covid Deaths." There is a propaganda campaign that has the support of large corporations and governments, and that appears to be it.

Aad

Nonsense, covid is real mate but they are using it to become more 1984

LeeLemonoil

China, India and Russia all have developed and are now producing (or are nearly at that stage) inactivated whole-virion vaccines. The „old“ tech used for influenza vaccines. Those at least offer immune response against all the proteins of the virus, with better protection against mutations that never change all potential antigen-proteins all at once.

I’ve worried for month now that the mRNA-vases against the spike protein only favor evolution of variants that mutated at that domain. Everyone with a basic biological education or understanding would see that or what am I missing here? It’s already happening, there are so called escape mutations already that evade the immunity elicited by mRNA vaccines. What’s the point of going on with that crap, even planning to modify them for „boosters“ against mutations?
Why haven’t western Pharma companies begun to manufacture whole-virion? All outsourced to India is my only logical explanation- everything reeks of shady motives.

J.R.K

Thank you Colldon for sharing, it was very informative, and provides another possible understanding to ,”the pandemic”.
I would be curious on Dr Peats thoughts and @haidut as well. I think that the stay in good health, by getting good nutrition, low stress as much as possible, vitamin D, and avoid the vaccine are the important pieces to take away from this IMO.
That being said if his warnings bear a hint of truth to them, we are looking at a lot of unnecessary deaths in our short term future, which will be on a worldwide scale. This would be a travesty, and a warning that fear both real or imaginary can truly destroy us all.

Giraffe

I also found it odd that he makes no distinction between the Pfizer/Moderna mRNA vaccine and the J&J adenovirus but simply lumps them together as “vaccines.” In my mind, there is an appreciable difference between the two kinds of vaccines now being offered.
BioNTech/Pfizer and Moderna are mRNA vaccines, they use lipid nanoparticles to smuggle the mRNA into the cells. Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca are DNA vaccines, they use a viral vector (other viruses) to transport the DNA into the cells. An Austrian biologist who explained what happens next in the cell said that from a certain step onwards they follow the same path. (Does this make sense?)