Mass vaccination against Covid-19 might lead to emergence of truly deadly strains

Giraffe

Depends how effective they are. If they are well implemented, they can reduce the spread, and that can reduce the risk from mutations. Strong public health measures have protected people very effectively in some places.
Have you looked at the rates for e.g. Taiwan? Last I looked, fatalities were 10 (for the whole 23+ million population over the whole pandemic).
I think some countries learned to get serious about preventing infection after SARS-1 and MERS, both of which had much higher IFRs than SARS-COV-2.

Some countries may have massaged their numbers less. I assume that Taiwan did not count victims of motorcycle crashes as covid deaths. They probably did not re-lable endstage cancer and COPD as covid. They used a lower cycle threshold than most countries. They never had a lockdown.

CORONAVIRUS/Japanese student with COVID-19 a 'weak positive,' likely not contagious

Only samples with a CT value under 35 are considered positive in Taiwan, while those over 32 are unlikely to be contagious, Chuang said.

Scared of being ’CoViD-19-positive’

In PCR, a positive result is obtained when a small quantity of nucleic acid is amplified with multiple cycles of chain reaction. The question is how many cycles are considered reasonable for a positive result. The cycle threshold (CT) is the cycle number required for a PCR test to be called positive.

An article from the New York Times on Aug. 29, 2020, indicated that in Massachusetts, Nevada, and New York, 90% of the positive CoViD-19 tests had only a barely detectable amount of nucleic acid.

Some required 40 cycles, while most virologists feel that a threshold of 35 cycles is too sensitive. Likewise, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in the U.S. found that there was rarely any live virus when the CT was above 33 cycles.

If the CT were lowered to 30, then in Massachusetts, 85 to 90% of the cases “confirmed” to be positive with a CT of 40 in July 2020 would have to be reclassified as negative.

Therefore, the consensus is that a reasonable CT should be between 30 and 35 cycles because it is not practical to have too many “confirmed” cases that do not transmit the disease.

tankasnowgod

Real virus released on purpose. I don’t see how anything else is possible at this point.
Well, if you have proof of thousands of tons of aerosolized virus particles being released over all areas where COVID 19 supposedly spread, then this might be a compelling theory. No need anyway, seeing as there are potentially trillions of viruses out there all the time, along with plenty of other germs. Why even bother spreading a common cold virus? So called "Bioweapons" will always be unpredictable, and don't usually work well, anyway.

When you realize that in 2017, there were 2.91 Million Respiratory Disease deaths, and 2 Million COVID associated deaths in 2020, simply rebranding deaths makes a lot of sense. It's pretty clear that the PCR test can be manipulated, and there's evidence of doctors being bribed and coerced to list COVID on all sorts of deaths.

I think it's just a massive criminal and propaganda campaign.

Peater Pan

I agree with taking care of health in other ways too, including maintaining good vit-D levels. If I catch COVID, vit-C will be amongst the first things I throw at it.

Chronic fear can contribute to poorer make people sick. I don't recommend living in a state of chronic fear.
However, COVID-denial (lack of realistic respect for the risks of fear of COVID-19) does not seem to provide reliable protection against the disease. Hospitals are treating many COVID-deniers.

Social isolation is indeed hard on many people. The quicker the pandemic can be controlled, the better. It is physical distance that is useful for hindering spread. Making a point of using other means of maintaining social contact can make a difference.

Regularly changing and washing reusable masks is recommended.
A voice of reason. Do you have any hesitance about the vaccines, or a preference from those available in the US?

tankasnowgod

A voice of reason. Do you have any hesitance about the vaccines, or a preference from those available in the US?
Ha, right. It's "reasonable" to take experimental, unapproved "vaccines" that use never before available to the public mRNA technology. That have more VAERS adverse event reports and deaths than all other traditional vaccines for the past year combined, despite being out for three months.. All for a common cold virus.

As for recommendation, hmm, that's tough. Do I recommended the j&j vaccine whose trial was paused? Or the Pfizer vaccine that got EUA on a trial that looks like pure fraud? Or Moderna, who could never brought anything else to market?

A Fauci-estian choice, indeed!

Why don't you try out all three, and give us a review,?

Last edited:

Regina

Real virus released on purpose. I don’t see how anything else is possible at this point. The question is now how to adapt to a world where elites are willing to develop and release pathogens to scare and harm the masses. I guess optimal metabolic health is a matter of basic survival now.
I agree with 'released on purpose'. But I think it was strategic releases. Like in HVAC systems in a few places around the globe. A few bars here and there, a few ALF's, etc. Maybe a few "super spreader events" where it was released in concentration. (not that a bunch of people got together). And the rest was mind control. And a coordinated cabal effort including DARPA and NATO.
Control over awful hospital protocols, media, PCR "tests", definitions of cases--both in hospital and just "tests", death numbers, etc. On and on.
But I believe there were some coordinated strategic releases. Is it 10% releases and 90% mind control? I don't know.

LeeLemonoil

I do not agree that proposing Lockdown measures and repeated mass vaccination with experimental tech that only provides insufficient immunity against only one antigen are to be contrasted as reason against many other consistent arguments.

In regards to the vaccines: Covaxin from Bharat Biotech is likely to come to the US. If I were in the US and required to be vanes I’d wait for that one, as it is a whole-Virion vaccine eliciting immunity against many of the viral proteins and therefore relatively effective against coming mutations. The safety profile is much mich better than both vector and mRNA, the data is clear on that.
One caveat: it carries Aluminium hydrochloride as booster. Obviously they can’t be bothered to let go of that

Perry Staltic

ExPJzLgXAAUbIiI.jpg

ExPJzLgXAAYDCZG.jpg

Giraffe

It's the narrative since January: Variants will be undoing all the success with we had with the lockdowns and the masks, so we need to intensify the measures. And we need more funding for updated monoclonal antibodies. And we need more funding to search for variants. And we need more vaccines. How about having the population inoculated every three to six months?

Shush, shush... Please, no-one mention T-cell immunity. And please, no one question the safety of the vaccines.

Lothar Wieler (the German Fauci) said on 29 January that vaccines drive mutations and he spoke about adjusted PCR tests that allow to search for variants. So it's not like something unexpected is going on. (Pressekonferenz).

Last edited:

tara

They never had a lockdown.
That's right, they managed to keep the virus from circulating, so they didn't need to lockdown. Nice, eh?
They did use rigorous quarantines at airport from early on, mask wearing, contact tracing, and public info campaigns that helped with sensible social cooperation.

Some places had short and effective lockdowns, and were then able to resume more gregarious habits again.
Do you have any hesitance about the vaccines, or a preference from those available in the US?
I don't have a recommendation for which vaccine, sorry.

For myself, I only expect to be offered one option. When that comes around, probably in a few months, I will look at more up to date data about it before going ahead.
My expectation is that the data will show a small risk to vaccination, greater than zero but much less than the risk from COVID-19 infection. Unless the pandemic has miraculously disappeared from the face of the earth by then, I will probably accept it. Partly for my own sake, but at least as much for the sake of elderly family and those with health conditions making them more vulnerable.

If the data show larger problems with the vaccine, I will look with interest at how our public health system is addressing it.

Peater Pan

That's right, they managed to keep the virus from circulating, so they didn't need to lockdown. Nice, eh?
They did use rigorous quarantines at airport from early on, mask wearing, contact tracing, and public info campaigns that helped with sensible social cooperation.

Some places had short and effective lockdowns, and were then able to resume more gregarious habits again.

I don't have a recommendation for which vaccine, sorry.

For myself, I only expect to be offered one option. When that comes around, probably in a few months, I will look at more up to date data about it before going ahead.
My expectation is that the data will show a small risk to vaccination, greater than zero but much less than the risk from COVID-19 infection. Unless the pandemic has miraculously disappeared from the face of the earth by then, I will probably accept it. Partly for my own sake, but at least as much for the sake of elderly family and those with health conditions making them more vulnerable.

If the data show larger problems with the vaccine, I will look with interest at how our public health system is addressing it.
Thank you for your level-headed thinking. There are some real conspiratorial types 'round these parts. I too will look at as much data as possible when the time comes.

Peater Pan

Ha, right. It's "reasonable" to take experimental, unapproved "vaccines" that use never before available to the public mRNA technology. That have more VAERS adverse event reports and deaths than all other traditional vaccines for the past year combined, despite being out for three months.. All for a common cold virus.

As for recommendation, hmm, that's tough. Do I recommended the j&j vaccine whose trial was paused? Or the Pfizer vaccine that got EUA on a trial that looks like pure fraud? Or Moderna, who could never brought anything else to market?

A Fauci-estian choice, indeed!

Why don't you try out all three, and give us a review,?
I do not agree that proposing Lockdown measures and repeated mass vaccination with experimental tech that only provides insufficient immunity against only one antigen are to be contrasted as reason against many other consistent arguments.

In regards to the vaccines: Covaxin from Bharat Biotech is likely to come to the US. If I were in the US and required to be vanes I’d wait for that one, as it is a whole-Virion vaccine eliciting immunity against many of the viral proteins and therefore relatively effective against coming mutations. The safety profile is much mich better than both vector and mRNA, the data is clear on that.
One caveat: it carries Aluminium hydrochloride as booster. Obviously they can’t be bothered to let go of that
Thanks for the info on COVAXIN. Looks like Ocugen will distribute in the US>

Giraffe

They thought that "it is not practical to have too many “confirmed” cases that do not transmit the disease." So they did not inflate their numbers with ridiculously high CT values as most other countries did.

tankasnowgod

Thank you for your level-headed thinking. There are some real conspiratorial types 'round these parts. I too will look at as much data as possible when the time comes.
In regards to law, "conspiracy" simply means two or more people planning to commit a crime. It's one of the most common charges in law.

I assume in this sense, you are referring to grand conspiracies, that happen at a much higher level or dollar amount. I don't know why you would be dismissive of this. The US Federal Government has had plenty of known crimes over that would certainly fall into the category of conspiracy, including The Teapot Dome Scandal, The Franklin Coverup, The Iran Contra Affair, The Keating Five scandal, and many others. The Manhattan Project was classified, and doesn't appear criminal itself, but the US Treasury did agree to lend the project 2 Billion Ounces of Silver, and keep that silver "on the books" so as not to affect demand. How is that not fraud to manipulate the price of a commodity?

Of course, this isn't limited to governments. Corporations can commit these type of grand scale conspiracies, too. In fact, Pfizer has committed fraud in clinical trials before-

Pfizer itself has engaged in this sort of chicanery to protect the image of its popular antidepressant Zoloft (sertraline). Of sixteen sertraline trials submitted to the now-defunct ClinicalStudyResults.org by Pfizer from the early 2000s, only 7 were published – and only 2 of those 7 studies reported on adverse events. The total number of "suicidal ideation, attempts, injury" reported in those two trials was a big fat zero. However, the summaries for the seven published trials retrieved from ClinicalStudyResults.org in fact showed 5 instances of suicidal behaviour, and the summaries for the 9 unpublished studies showed a further 10.

The disgraceful reality is drug companies can and do manipulate study results in order to hide inconvenient findings and to make their lucrative drugs appear safer and more effective than what they really are.

So, if you really do look at as much data as possible, consider the source. If it comes from the Federal Government, they are known to be secretive, misleading, and even criminal. If it's from drug companies, they have been known to falsify clinical data for profitable drugs. To dismiss the very idea of grand conspiracies when there is proof that they happen, and happen frequently, is just silly.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals