MASS PSYCHOSIS - How an Entire Population Becomes MENTALLY ILL - YouTube

Rick K

What can we do to help?
Absolutely nothing. Everyone is on their own path and the only "herd" thing we need be concerned with is herd mentality. All minds and hearts are connected but some are awake enough, strong enough not to get sucked into the rabbit hole. They are held prisoner by the weight of the collective and, conversely, see us as in the grip of psychosis. If you engage them you only draw their attention and ensuing rage as, when you threaten one, you threaten the collective. Bless them and move on. They have chosen their path and you would not allow them to dissuade you any more than they will allow you to dissuade them.

rei

Absolutely nothing. Everyone is on their own path and the only "herd" thing we need be concerned with is herd mentality. All minds and hearts are connected but some are awake enough, strong enough not to get sucked into the rabbit hole. They are held prisoner by the weight of the collective and, conversely, see us as in the grip of psychosis. If you engage them you only draw their attention and ensuing rage as, when you threaten one, you threaten the collective. Bless them and move on. They have chosen their path and you would not allow them to dissuade you any more than they will allow you to dissuade them.
completely wrong. What you can do is assure you do no wrong yourself, and for sure nothing more is expected of you.

OP
B

Birdie

This was a great video and it didn't just show the problem but gave us something to use as we face it.
What I was referring to mainly, was what the video presented on what we can do. I didn't catch it all, but I have a couple of notes. Something like this:

1. Organize yourself
2. Ridicule, use humor against the evil
3. Have a parallel society

The power of the powerless... action - toward freedom

Then this quote from Thomas Payne: The harder the conflict, the more glorious the conquest.

OP
B

Birdie

Yeah very true. Never confront as it does nobody any good.

OP
B

Birdie

completely wrong. What you can do is assure you do no wrong yourself, and for sure nothing more is expected of you.
That's true too. But I liked the ideas in the video. I should listen to the end again. It was inspiring.

B

Braveheart

Thanks for this bit of truth Birdie...I have gotten much from that YouTube site before....glad it is still there...it is way too intelligent for any sensor to understand....

P

Peatness

Well put. What do you do if these people are your relatives?

Rick K

Well put. What do you do if these people are your relatives?
Same same. All you can do is let them be. No matter who they are they are choosing their path as we are choosing ours. Most of my family have taken this poison but are afraid to confront me as I am substantially larger than they are. :): Before they are relatives they are individuals and they think I'm insane and a conspiracy nut. So be it. I just leave them alone. Accept their choice, bless them and move forward.

P

Peatness

Same same. All you can do is let them be. No matter who they are they are choosing their path as we are choosing ours. Most of my family have taken this poison but are afraid to confront me as I am substantially larger than they are. :): Before they are relatives they are individuals and they think I'm insane and a conspiracy nut. So be it. I just leave them alone. Accept their choice, bless them and move forward.
Cool. I will start weight training :joyful:

Rick K

Cool. I will start weight training :joyful:
IMG_0055.JPG

This is the ARM that has sorted out the wanna be ill mannered suitors of my daughters and now deflects attention away from me when someone wishes to ask my vax status, :):

Rick K

I am going to start a thread just for that arm :thumbup
Geez Mildred do you think we should ask him if he's been vaxxed? I mean, what if he gets angry and stuffs us through a sewer grating? Perhaps we should leave the nice man alone. You know, Irene, I do think that's best. :canada3

Ben.

While i feel that you painted the picture beautifully, i dont think i can agree with doing absolutely nothing.

There needs to be something other than fighting/arguing needlessly and ignoring/being oblivious to eachother. If propaganda and dictatorship moves forward, it will be thoose not complying that will be the once being seized of rights ... assuming that would happen, then what? Civil war?

It is not about dissuading someones path but actually finding a way to communicate and getting together with eachother on the most human level possible. One that does not demonize or sacrifice any individual but seeks nothing other than the best outcome for everyone.

I get it, not doing something is doing something/protesting. It doesn't feel like its enough tho.

Rick K

While i feel that you painted the picture beautifully, i dont think i can agree with doing absolutely nothing.

There needs to be something other than fighting/arguing needlessly and ignoring/being oblivious to eachother. If propaganda and dictatorship moves forward, it will be thoose not complying that will be the once being seized of rights ... assuming that would happen, then what? Civil war?

It is not about dissuading someones path but actually finding a way to communicate and getting together with eachother on the most human level possible. One that does not demonize or sacrifice any individual but seeks nothing other than the best outcome for everyone.

I get it, not doing something is doing something/protesting. It doesn't feel like its enough tho.
A thoughtful response, Ben. When you find a way to get through let me know what it is and I will apply it. I had these same conversations with people 20 years ago when I told/showed them that 9-11 was staged by intelligence operatives. I showed slow motion video of the one plane we could see slamming into the tower and you could see it was a black/grey military plane; no windows, no emblems. I showed pictures of thermetic material on beams cut at 45 degrees indicating a controlled demolition. I showed proof that the FCC stated that no cell phone calls came from the flights discussed and that it wasn't even possible to make a cell call from anything above 5 or 6 thousand ft in altitude, no plane wreckage in PA or at the Pentagon, no reason for Bld 7 to collapse and that it was in freefall indicating a controlled takedown. People screamed at me with rage for my efforts; labeled me a conspiracy nut etc. Why? Because to believe the alternative that this was an inside job; that Americans would kill their own to justify a never ending war was too much for them. The same applies here. Most people want to trust that the government has their back and would never cause harm to them; they cannot accept that this is a ruse and that the government is selling them down the river to the NWO. Not one bit of this has made any technical or medical sense from the beginning and yet many doctors and scientists have fallen into the stew and vomit out the same garbage the spin doctors do. There are any number of people on this forum who still keep talking about how the vax protects you and from what? So many countries have been forced to admit covid 19 does not exist and yet the lies keep on going and people keep lining up for a vax that, not only can't protect them from something that doesn't exist but they don't even ask why they're taking it. They just believe. Some of us keep posting statements from the CDC and we have videos showing the countries that have admitted it's not real and STILL we discuss it.
Most people are easily indoctrinated Ben, and the starting process for that is fear. The ego wants to live at all costs and if you terrorize people with the boogie man and then offer a "solution" most people will just grab at it. The majority of people have no critical thinking skills. Even the Germans in the 1930's, who were among the most educated people in the world, latched on to a maniacal scheme for their salvation because they were so full of fear.
You're right about not fighting or arguing as that only entrenches each side. Demonizing sets up acrimony and hatred that will last for generations. Show me a way, Ben and I'll jump all over it. I want us to survive.
Peace

Sweet Meat

people will always fight and argue. you don't have to, though. i think that if you feel it is worth fighting over however, you really need to have answers for what you're fighting for, or else you're just part of the mindless mob

for example;

the best outcome for everyone?

many people are better off now, during lockdowns, than they were before because of furlough and fiscal stimulus. they've had almost two years of holidays and a huge boost to income for doing very little besides obviously endorse the lockdowns...so what's the best outcome for these people? which make up a huge portion of both the lower classes and white collar industry?

is it worth fighting over?

if so, what is it you're trying to achieve?