Maria Sharapova Tested Positive For A Drug Ray Peat Talked About

Jsaute21

I am still using this to great benefit. Recent injury is recovering way faster than normal, for me.

I have stopped and started several times. No noticeable impacts.

Basically, the stuff is amazing if you need it

Sounds like anybody can...where did you purchase, and do you know if it contains any fillers?

GAF

Sounds like anybody can...where did you purchase, and do you know if it contains any fillers?

Ebay. I paid by echeck. Came from latvia. Zero problems. I would encourage anyone to take jitsmonkey up on his offer. I ordered again after it worked first time so I had backup in case of govt attention after they shutdown awakebrain.com

GAF

Fillers? Do not know. The mfg website can be found in english if I remember correctly

Jsaute21

what are thoughts to dosing and potential side effects for mildronate? Just took my first pill and I feel noticeably sharper, calmer after a stressful morning.

I assume it's not wise to take every day, maybe just pre workout or before a big work day.

Kyle M

i believe meldonium absolutely should be banned ,

try it and see for yourself

So things should be banned because they work? Or because they are dangerous? Or because why?

I think the government getting involved in regulating drugs at any level, including sports, makes no sense. Where is a logical line to be drawn between a performance enhancing drug and not? Nick Diaz was suspended multiple times by the Nevada State Athletic Commission for testing positive for weed.

Another argument is that if taking exogenous substances is an "unfair advantage" because they enhance performance, what if someone had a genetic mutation that caused them to produce 2 or 3 times the normal amount of testosterone? Would they be banned for testing at doping levels? Is their level cheating or not, and does it depend on whether their cells personally produce the stuff? I don't think these questions can be answered.

The reason these regulators and commissions exist is for the government to have more control over society and as a jobs program. If a sport, like the Tour de France or whatever tennis leagues there are, want to have private rules and police their athletes themselves that is one thing. The state doing it is totally another, because they are making the choice that athletes cannot compete using certain substances even if they all want to.

I had a friend in grad school that worked in exercise science, his dissertation was about the effects of meditation and other mental visualization techniques on performance, and he told me that the only two substances that consistently show performance benefits in sports are testosterone and caffeine. Why ban one and not the other? Is it entirely about health and fairness in sports yada yada, or is it just a money grab for the bureaucrats to ban something normal people don't take and therefore aren't sympathetic to?

Adults should not be prevented by the state from putting something into their bodies, and if a sports league or promotion wants to put on performance shows for the public they should be allowed to make their own rules about what the athletes they work with are allowed to use or not use while competing in their organization. At every level, from the personal athlete to the organization to the public watching, they should be the ones deciding, not the state.

Optimus

With all the positive effects being reported here, can someone tell me why a recreational bodybuilder shouldn't take it just like a multi or creatine?

LeeLemonoil

I think he was joking, it's clear he thinks favourable of the stuff and I'd guess he would like to see it staying available.

Jsaute21

Want to confirm after my first workout, i felt noticeably more explosive, and breathing was better. I would say it has the most noticeable effects of any supplement ive ever taken to be completely honest, and i am a highly trained athlete. Whats so cool about it, is how subltle the great feeling is. You don't feel high or wired, just in control, explosive and healthy. Almost too good to be true. I will also note that usually my glycogen stores run out a little bit towards the end of the workout. Didn't happen today.

Cheers @Stryker and @jitsmonkey

Rand56

Anyone know where this can be bought from? No results come up on Ebay when I both search mildronate and meldonium, and got a "page not found" for awakebrain. Maybe they got shut down.

jitsmonkey

Anyone know where this can be bought from? No results come up on Ebay when I both search mildronate and meldonium, and got a "page not found" for awakebrain. Maybe they got shut down.

@Rand56 I have a couple extra boxes. I had a hunch the supply might get flat at some point. If you need a box just DM me. I sent one of my spares to @Jsaute21 he can confirm.

Rand56

@Rand56 I have a couple extra boxes. I had a hunch the supply might get flat at some point. If you need a box just DM me. I sent one of my spares to @Jsaute21 he can confirm.

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. I'll let someone else grab your remaining supply. I'd probably end up liking it too much, then be even more pissed later that supplies are nowhere to be found, lol.

jitsmonkey

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass. I'll let someone else grab your remaining supply. I'd probably end up liking it too much, then be even more pissed later that supplies are nowhere to be found, lol.
haha that's funny (and true)
I don't think it'll disappear. its not even regulated here. But I remember when I first started reading about it I watched as the supply out of latvia would change from month to month.
So if you're seeing it thin right now, it'll pick up, that's been the pattern. That's why i bought extra I knew either a) I'd just use it or b) someone else could use it during thin time.
Not sure why its like that. Possibly the mfg is maxed on their mfg schedule and can't keep up w demand.

thomas00

I've never understood why anybody cares why athletes are doping or not. I guess if some country develops a super drug and wins everything then all of the other countries who lose will be robbed of that important prestige which helps.....nothing and nobody.

Let them dope. They can be the test subjects we need for clinial trials we can't afford. At last, a use for 'professional' sport.

Xisca

I've never understood why anybody cares why athletes are doping or not. I guess if some country develops a super drug and wins everything then all of the other countries who lose will be robbed of that important prestige which helps.....nothing and nobody.

Let them dope. They can be the test subjects we need for clinial trials we can't afford. At last, a use for 'professional' sport.
I do see a problem, even 2, I have read many times about the health issues some athletes can develop after, and what if it becomes unfair and impossible to compete for non dopped athletes? I do not like sport for competition in general. And then I agree to let people free of the use, only if they have access to information, so they can decide.

Under all this, I still understand Thomas, I think, that for anything, we care too much about other people, and in any species there are some sacrified beings. Even when you see many seedlings after rain, few will grow, and they get benefit from the organic matter left by their sibblings on the ground. But we humans are too conscious of death to understand this fully.

Anyway, I see a problem with any medical drug that people can take and this is paid by social insurance. Many people do not care about their diet because they go to their MD and get a remedy. Until they find that no remedy work for what they have. I have even heard someone saying that it didn't matter eating badly because then it was free to go to the doctor and fix it with a pill!

Then I have met someone already without gall-bladder, and he has a starting pancreatitis some years after the surgery, and he just asks his wife if it is possible to live without pancreas and remove it!

In the end, instead of using medicine for when it is really needed, medicine has lured most humans into not taking care of themselves, while the other half of humanity do not take care just because they cannot. W. Price work is conclusive when you see the photos he took, I would like to have such nice teeth from a traditional diet AND way of life, because it costs too much to have teeth you should have for free!

Last edited:

Xisca

lol, all about context, and context seen from abroad can be manipulated!
Thanks for the local input!

Or may be people in Russia have not heard about aspirin either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolling

Pompadour

Or may be people in Russia have not heard about aspirin either
Aspirin is as popular as everywhere.
Maybe meldonium is in the "List of Vital and Essential Drugs" in Russia , but it is surely not well known and not an every day medicine like aspirin .

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals