March 2016 Bloodwork

Nice Dave, yeah salt is really stabilizing. One day I realized that, in RP's articles, when he lists substances that help a condition or whatever, sodium is always included in those lists, and ever since I took note of that, I used a lot more and it seems salt comes to my rescue every time something is wrong...

OP
DaveFoster

DaveFoster

@tara I'm fine now; the suicidal thoughts were transient and likely due to an electrolyte imbalance. I appreciate the concern, though.

The UpH strips are either sitting in a box in my room, or they're on their way. Once I get them, I'll make a log to report everything when I re-introduce supplements.

toddw

I couldn't find the post, but Haidut has posted that steroid tests cannot be trusted.

Cyproheptadine Lowers Cortisol, Endorphins, HGH, Aldosterone

Low Aldoesterone is the reason salt helps.

Cyproheptadine Blocks Cortisol Excess Due To Hypoglycemia / Estrogen

The 3rd post from cantstoppeating:
Two weeks ago I decided to take 0.25mg of cyproheptadine in the evening to ward off mild cold/flu like symptoms and within seconds experienced dangerously low blood sugar symptoms (i.e. sudden drastic drop in temperature, high blood pressure, sweaty palms, head rush, panic). I've had similar experiences when taking anything that lowers blood sugar and/or stress hormones like 5mg biotin, >100mg pregnenolone and >2mg DHEA.

It reminded me to support thyroid function with T3/T4 (<100mg pregnenolone works brilliantly too) when concurrently taking something like cyproheptadine to lower excess stress hormones.

Low cortisol will cause high adrenline.

Side effects of Cyproheptadine

tara

Side effects of Cyproheptadine
Funny that it lists as a possible side-effect anorexia (I'm not arguing with this possibility), but not increased appetite.
In some countries it is used prescribed to increase appetite as part of treatment of anorexia.

Also funny that it mentions headache as side effect (not arguing with this), but no mention of it's successful prescription and use for some people for stopping migraines.

Razvan

@tara I'm fine now; the suicidal thoughts were transient and likely due to an electrolyte imbalance. I appreciate the concern, though.

The UpH strips are either sitting in a box in my room, or they're on their way. Once I get them, I'll make a log to report everything when I re-introduce supplements.
How much salt did You take there if you can remember? I feel similar,nausea, adrenaline,fear ,cold feet and hands.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals