Marburg Outbreak in Ghana 2 died and 98 in Quarantine

IROM

How will it compete with Monkeypox and COVID? Getting quite the push from media today.

Two people in Ghana have died from the Marburg virus - and 98 been quarantined - raising fears of a mass outbreak.
The highly infectious disease causes fever, muscle pains, diarrhoea, vomiting and, in some cases, death through extreme blood loss.
Hundreds of people have died from the virus in the past, mostly in Africa.

pushing.PNG

I'm.No.One

Probably going this route because they slipped up with monkey pox hitting the gay population the way it is versus landing harder in the "cis gender" population.

Their own system doesn't allow them to blow a panic whistle directly towards anyone in the LGBTQ+ population.

JamesGatz

I hope it gets me because my life is a bit boring I just need something to HAPPEN to me already - I'm going to be honest that man GATES has been working hard and he wants that NWO promotion

Probably going this route because they slipped up with monkey pox hitting the gay population the way it is versus landing harder in the "cis gender" population.

Their own system doesn't allow them to blow a panic whistle directly towards anyone in the LGBTQ+ population.
Its no slip-up Miss - everything is going according to plan - right now they are simulating multiple pandemics and pretending to botch all of it

In 6-12 months they're going to say "damn millions of people are dead now from smallpox, marberg, and its all because we botched the smallpox, marburg, etc. If only we took action earlier its time to just give WHO global powers and dominance over all countries for future pandemics" - they'll all agree to it and Gates will finally be able to wipe out all the bloomers on this forum hahahaha

It was posted as a simulated experiment in the smallpox thread but I don't have the image atm - This second phase is false flag multiple pandemics in the news as a softball then a year later claim they need to give WHO full control to prevent breakouts from happening in the future

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

"... causes fever, muscle pains, diarrhoea, vomiting ..."

In other words symptoms that are indistinguishable from those caused by a number of common infectious diseases that are endemic to the tropical south (eg malaria, typhoid fever). Add in factors that can cause hemorrhaging, like severe vitamin C deficiency, and voila, you have a new scary disease. It's a business model. That's why IMO you never see, or ever will see, these hemorrhagic fever diseases in more advanced countries that have reliable sources of adequate nutrition. They always happen in countries that are experiencing war or deforestation, ie, things that disrupt the food supply. Imagine how deforestation impacts poor people who rely on tree fruits for their nutrition. Ghana over the past several years has had the largest jump in deforestation of any tropical country.

Last edited:

Deborah888

I saw a video on Rumble by a UK hospital administrator named Kieran Morrissey last year who warned that the Marburg v****** being made AT THAT TIME had ricin in it. His daughter had a v****** injury (not the covid one) and he was questioning things. The recent news about Marburg, along with that video, AND the way Gates warned that we wouldn't be so complacent with the "next" virus (how would he know) makes me think they are planning more fear-mongering with a Marburg "outbreak" here in the US.

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom