Maral root for men

Gorillaquills

I just purchased my first bottle of Maral root extract from Barlow's herbal elixirs. The extract is 10 to 1. I hear a lot of good things about this herb. I'm curious if any other rats have experience good results from taking this daily?

OlegR

I've tried it out of curiousity last year. And I may give you only a very general recommendation: to start with a small dose, When i first took it, i didn't see notice any visible effect. Then I took somewhat above average dose on an empty stomach, and had an increased heartbeat, unpleasant agitation, inability to concentrate for several hours - quite an unpleasant experience. In terms of a body type i'm skinny and can't gain weight, so it is a common reaction for me to most stimulating substances. E.g. three drops of Pyrucet internally had similar (but way smaller and much less unpleasant) effect for me.
I've heard that gym enthusiasts use Maral root before trainings - but it is also some experimenting - never head any consistent opinions about it.
Also in the USSR the extract (but not an enthanol extract - i think) was used in soft beverages, so it must be ok, just mind the dose.

OP
Gorillaquills

Gorillaquills

I've tried it out of curiousity last year. And I may give you only a very general recommendation: to start with a small dose, When i first took it, i didn't see notice any visible effect. Then I took somewhat above average dose on an empty stomach, and had an increased heartbeat, unpleasant agitation, inability to concentrate for several hours - quite an unpleasant experience. In terms of a body type i'm skinny and can't gain weight, so it is a common reaction for me to most stimulating substances. E.g. three drops of Pyrucet internally had similar (but way smaller and much less unpleasant) effect for me.
I've heard that gym enthusiasts use Maral root before trainings - but it is also some experimenting - never head any consistent opinions about it.
Also in the USSR the extract (but not an enthanol extract - i think) was used in soft beverages, so it must be ok, just mind the dose.
Very interesting. This rat is not skinny. I've been struggling for years to lose my back fat and love handles This rats almost tempted to start taking 11 keto. I figured I'd give it a shot using tribulus terrestris and maral root. One thing I've never done in all my testing, it's test my estrogen and prolactin and my cortisol. With this rat being 45, it's probably one of those.

OlegR

Very interesting. This rat is not skinny. I've been struggling for years to lose my back fat and love handles This rats almost tempted to start taking 11 keto. I figured I'd give it a shot using tribulus terrestris and maral root. One thing I've never done in all my testing, it's test my estrogen and prolactin and my cortisol. With this rat being 45, it's probably one of those.
I see. I'm not an expect at all about hormones... I know it's advertised as an adaptogen and a pro-metabolic supplement, so it seems fitting your purposes, but overall maral root topic is pretty much confusing.
The active substances of a maral root extract are supposed to be phyto ecdysteroid hormones which supposedly play a role of anti-insect protection in Leuzea (ie maral root plant): ecdy- part means stimulating ecdysis (skin shedding) in anthropods. But ecdysteroid content is supposed much higher in leaves rather then in the root. So why roots are used?
And regarding bodybuilders: they use it due to its supposed anabolic effect. 20-Hydroxyecdysone - Wikipedia
Also you probably know the folk history foundation of maral root use: in 1880s an ethnographer/geographer wrote in his work that maral deers dig out and eat Leuzea roots in spring during mating season. It's used in traditional medicine in Mongolia, Siberia and even Tibet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals