Many Celebrities Seem To Improve With Age - Are They Doing Peat-like Diets / Lifestyles?

jyb

Rich people aren't stressed...

I think the cause and effect relationship is the opposite: there is selection bias when we talk about people in Hollywood. They would be less likely to be there if they appeared ugly to the rest or sick. And it's probably true for many other jobs: you don't get to some positions if you're not healthy to start with. For many jobs you don't get to be given many responsibilities if you look stressed.

ilovethesea

Being that I have helped produce many popular TV shows and Hollywood movies that certainly everyone on this board has seen, I can tell you that a lot of those celebs spend much of their youth consuming blow and vodka waters.

Hollywood has preselected many people who have great genes. If they dont age well, you dont see many of them after a few years. Celebs believe every fad the rest of world does. The only difference is many of the fads started with them (Where does Mark Sisson live again? Thats right, Malibu). Granted, trying to eat and exercise on the whole in Hollywood is much higher than typical America, which plays a part. Surely drinking water and avacado salads is healthier than fried chicken with fries and a mountain dew.

Also, take into account that looking awesome is their job. Esp looking good in front of a camera. They work with professional make up artists all the time. And so do their friends. They know all the right angles to be shot from. Most are consumed with their looks esp if they are promoting their latest project. They are often hired for their particular looks and that is how they will get jobs in the future.

Many of the pictures you see can be accounted for due to angles and makeup. That being said, many do flirt with botox and plastic surgery as they age. They also know that having a tan is much more attractive and healthier looking than looking like theyve been hibernating in an office under florescent lights all year.

There's a saying in LA, its a place where the women are pretty and the men are even prettier. So its not just the women im talking about. Many of the manliest men you see on the screen are the same way. Their image is everything.

This is great information to know, thank you! It sounds actually very sad...

pepsi

I read somewhere Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt spend a combined 30K a month on facials. I wouldnt be surprised if they get new stem cells injected every month.

Peata

In some magazine years ago, I read Jennifer Anniston spends $25,000 month on her skin.

Barry Obummer

They drink blood, eat babies, and consume souls. Seriously. If you think Madonna (It's a shame to have to address her in such a way) hasn't drank babies blood you don't understand the world or Hollywood. Look up where the name Hollywood came from. Ever wonder why unattractive untalented people get rich/famous when there's so many attractive talented people in the world? No, it's not just "hard work." They are in a Satanic Cult.

lindsay

Looking at the link you posted, I think most of the "looking better" in those images could be attributed just purely to a change in make-up and hair styles. The 80's & 90's were incredibly tacky (and ridiculously awesome).

xiaohua

They drink blood, eat babies, and consume souls. Seriously. If you think Madonna (It's a shame to have to address her in such a way) hasn't drank babies blood you don't understand the world or Hollywood. Look up where the name Hollywood came from. Ever wonder why unattractive untalented people get rich/famous when there's so many attractive talented people in the world? No, it's not just "hard work." They are in a Satanic Cult.
This sounds a bit cray, but there's certainly something very strange about Hollyweird and the music industry.
The Vigilant Citizen - Symbols Rule the World

Barry Obummer

artist

I think the average person doesn't have that good an eye for plastic surgery and good surgery is the kind that goes undetected. I've always had a somewhat excessive obsession with faces, and I do portraiture, and I would say an overwhelming majority of people in Hollywood (at least the women) have had subtle nose jobs. Shrinking the nose just a little bit (without changing the overall shape) does wonders for being photogenic, attractive and feminine even if the rest of the face isn't conventionally pretty. People like Olivia Munn who actually just had fairly drastic surgery on her jaw cover it by talking loudly about how they went paleo or whatever and people buy it. Cosmetics are soooooo much better in quality now than they were 20 years ago. Breast augmentation and rhinoplasty have been refined. Body sculpting as we have now didn't exist in 1995. Every type of laser, peel, topical cream etc has been added to the arsenal. Lip and facial fillers are much more common. Brow lifts used to be the province of the aging face and now 18-year-olds get them to achieve that impossibly wide-eyed Disney princess look. Photography is also more easily controlled. I also agree that people in Hollywood have great genes. They're usually robust people to begin with and in the event they're not they fade away.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom