Manufacturing (New Normal) “Reality”...."this isn’t about facts. It’s about power"

B

Braveheart

"So, sure, keep posting and sharing the facts, assuming you can get them past the censors, but let’s not kid ourselves about what we’re up against. We’re not going to wake the New Normals up with facts. If we could, we would have done so already. This is not a civilized debate about facts. This is a fight. Act accordingly."

Palerider

"So, sure, keep posting and sharing the facts, assuming you can get them past the censors, but let’s not kid ourselves about what we’re up against. We’re not going to wake the New Normals up with facts. If we could, we would have done so already. This is not a civilized debate about facts. This is a fight. Act accordingly."
Therein lies the rub.
The willful denial of this reality and the ever more fervent wishful dreaming of a return to what once was by most of those who are not buying the party line will probably contribute as much to the success of the "new normal" of the corona cretins as anything else.

Last edited:

akgrrrl

And the numb indifference that I get is also staggering.
"Well theres nothing I can do"
"We knew they'd get us sooner or later"
On repeat that it is one political party or the other
"If you would quit all that reading, you wouldnt get upset"
..all the while white flour pizza, blue dye drinks, canola sunflower safflower oils, cigarettes, and multiple prescriptions. I am slowly submerging into perfect spinsterhood with rpf as my sane place.

mostlylurking

important new video:

alternate link:
View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/cPFmMYd8Yt2S/

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals