Manufactured citric acid is a powerful inflammatory/allergy agent

Dr. B

How is Citric Acid made?
Citric acid is found naturally in citrus fruits, but producing citric acid from citrus fruits is very expensive and the demand for citric acid is greater than the available supply of citrus fruits. Therefore, when you see citric acid on a product label, you can be sure that it is a powder that was made from the fermentation of sugars.

A culture of Aspergillus niger (a fungus commonly used in the pharmaceutical industry) is fed with sugar and metabolizes it into a liquid solution. The solution is mixed with lime (calcium hydroxide) which causes citrate salt to come out of the solution (precipitate). The citrate salt is then treated with sulfuric acid to make useable citric acid.

The sugars that are used for the citric acid can be derived from cane sugar, corn or wheat. In the United States, citric acid is most often derived from corn since it is a cheap, subsidized crop. In South America cane sugar is often used due to the low sugar prices, while in Europe wheat sweeteners are commonly used.

the source of the sugars likely doesn't matter when it comes to the allergic reactions, sugar cane is better than corn or wheat, but most people can probably eat a whole cob of corn, even GMO corn bathed in pufa oil, and do fine, but i doubt anyone can safely consume "aspergillus niger". i think in the process of citric acid some of those fungus cells maybe come through in the final product.
the sulfuric acid also seems worrisome, like where is it sourced from, and does that remain in the product? it could cause excess sulfur levels in the body, and then the sulfur intolerance symptoms?

Kykeon

What would be the german translation for animal rennet ? Or what does it say on those swiss cheeses if you recall ?
Rennet = Lab
Microbial Rennet = Labaustauschstoff
animal rennet = tierisches Lab, oftentimes only Lab.

There is no need for the manufacturer to label which rennet he used, so you have to be lucky or communicate with the manufacturer. The cheapest cheese that uses animal rennet that i could find was a gouda.

The longer the cheese is ripened the better chance you have that they still use normal animal rennet. Also traditional is a good buzzword to search for.
1629280713342.png

So gouda, le gruyere, swiss emmentaler, fontal, taleggio, parmesan are some of the cheeses i can consistently source from supermarkets with animal rennet. When i was working in a cheese store these were also usually without microbial rennet.

DOP; AOC are seal of approvals that mark traditional and regional made cheese.
1629281006871.png

Last edited:

Mauritio

Rennet = Lab
Microbial Rennet = Labaustauschstoff
animal rennet = tierisches Lab, oftentimes only Lab.

There is no need for the manufacturer to label which rennet he used, so you have to be lucky or communicate with the manufacturer. The cheapest cheese that uses animal rennet that i could find was a gouda.

The longer the cheese is ripened the better chance you have that they still use normal animal rennet. Also traditional is a good buzzword to search for.
View attachment 26798

So gouda, le gruyere, swiss emmentaler, fontal, taleggio, parmesan are some of the cheeses i can consistently source from supermarkets with animal rennet. When i was working in a cheese store these were also usually without microbial rennet.

DOP; AOC are seal of approvals that mark traditional and regional made cheese. View attachment 26799

Thanks I'll check that out !

yerrag

What then @StephanF do we use in place of potassium citrate and sodium citrate to make supplements to increase zeta potential, to counter the aluminum adjuvants used in vaccines that cause more clotting and thrombosis? We discussed before lemon having a lot of citric acid but little potassium citrate. What potassium salt can react with citric acid we get from lemon juice to make potassium citrate?

I found the answer to this question with a knoweldgeable member Chenbeier in this chemical forum:

"Potassium hydrogen carbonate, potassium carbonate and potassium hydroxide can be used."

Potassium hydrogen carbonate is also called potassium bicarbonate.

@StephanF

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I found the answer to this question with a knoweldgeable member Chenbeier in this chemical forum:

"Potassium hydrogen carbonate, potassium carbonate and potassium hydroxide can be used."

Potassium hydrogen carbonate is also called potassium bicarbonate.

@StephanF
Excellent!

Here is the recipe of a ‘poor man’s Zeta Aid’, so to say, if you are somewhere in need of it but can’t get it:

Squeeze one lemon, mix it with baking soda until it stops fizzing, then you end up with sodium citrate, which also works to strengthen the Zeta Potential. And the amount of citric acid in one lemon is just the correct amount for one serving of this lemon juice Zeta Aid. Then you do this two to three times a day

RealNeat

Excellent!

Here is the recipe of a ‘poor man’s Zeta Aid’, so to say, if you are somewhere in need of it but can’t get it:

Squeeze one lemon, mix it with baking soda until it stops fizzing, then you end up with sodium citrate, which also works to strengthen the Zeta Potential. And the amount of citric acid in one lemon is just the correct amount for one serving of this lemon juice Zeta Aid. Then you do this two to three times a day
Can aspirin be used instead? Earlier on I heard of Mexicans treating COVID19 (or whatever it is) with aspirin, lemon and water, maybe with some honey I don't remember.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Can aspirin be used instead? Earlier on I heard of Mexicans treating COVID19 (or whatever it is) with aspirin, lemon and water, maybe with some honey I don't remember.
I can’t really comment on Aspirin, I think it is a blood ‘thinner’, similar to Heparin. So it prevents coagulation not by strengthening the Zeta Potential but I am not sure. Does Aspirin also weaken the normal coagulation in case of a wound? Zeta Aid does not affect the normal coagulation.

It maybe that Aspirin is more effective in preventing blood clot formation due to the spike protein. Zeta Aid charges up the blood particles and increases the electrostatic repulsion. I doubt that Aspirin works like that.

Possibly, the combination of Aspirin and Zeta Aid may provide the best protection.

Inaut

Excellent!

This recipe is the same as Ted’s alkalizing formula on Curezone. Been doing it on and off for a few years. Great posts @StephanF and @yerrag

StephanF

Forum Supporter
This recipe is the same as Ted’s alkalizing formula on Curezone. Been doing it on and off for a few years. Great posts @StephanF and @yerrag
Excellent! So someone else had the same idea. It has to do with the valence ratio, sodium has +1 and citrate has -3. The reverse, AlCl3, aluminum trichloride, destroys the Zeta Potential at a few ppm. That makes aluminum so dangerous.

Dr. Christopher Exley, his appointment as a professor at the Keele University, UK, was terminated because his research on the dangers of aluminum caused a ‘conflict of interest’, since the Keele University received funding from big Pharma. His book ‘Imagine you are an aluminum atom’ is available at Amazon:

Amazon product ASIN 1510762531View: https://www.amazon.com/Imagine-You-Are-Aluminum-Atom/dp/1510762531/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=exley+aluminum&qid=1629678295&sr=8-1#immersive-view_1629678305806

Dr. B

Excellent! So someone else had the same idea. It has to do with the valence ratio, sodium has +1 and citrate has -3. The reverse, AlCl3, aluminum trichloride, destroys the Zeta Potential at a few ppm. That makes aluminum so dangerous.

Dr. Christopher Exley, his appointment as a professor at the Keele University, UK, was terminated because his research on the dangers of aluminum caused a ‘conflict of interest’, since the Keele University received funding from big Pharma. His book ‘Imagine you are an aluminum atom’ is available at Amazon:

Amazon product ASIN 1510762531View: https://www.amazon.com/Imagine-You-Are-Aluminum-Atom/dp/1510762531/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=exley+aluminum&qid=1629678295&sr=8-1#immersive-view_1629678305806
aluminums not in covid vaccine right? also i heard its getting replaced with some kind of lipids now even in other vaccines?

Mito

aluminums not in covid vaccine right? also i heard its getting replaced with some kind of lipids now even in other vaccines?
The Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: recombinant, replication-incompetent adenovirus type 26 expressing the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, citric acid monohydrate, trisodium citrate dihydrate, ethanol, 2-hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin (HBCD), polysorbate-80, sodium chloride.

The Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine includes the following ingredients: mRNA, lipids ((4-hydroxybutyl)azanediyl)bis(hexane-6,1-diyl)bis(2-hexyldecanoate), 2 [(polyethylene glycol)-2000]-N,N-ditetradecylacetamide, 1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3- phosphocholine, and cholesterol), potassium chloride, monobasic potassium phosphate, sodium chloride, dibasic sodium phosphate dihydrate, and sucrose.

yerrag

Excellent!

This is good.

Baking soda is easy to find and is safe to use, especially the Arm and Hammer Brand. I have to buy potassium bicarbo and carbonate from a chemical supplier, and they're usually food grade, not USP grade. As for KOH, in my country it's a controlled substance because it can be used to make explosives.

Dr. B

This is good.

Baking soda is easy to find and is safe to use, especially the Arm and Hammer Brand. I have to buy potassium bicarbo and carbonate from a chemical supplier, and they're usually food grade, not USP grade. As for KOH, in my country it's a controlled substance because it can be used to make explosives.
what is KOH

also some vitamin mixes contain things like magnesium or zinc citrate... some cheeses and sodas have citric acid/sodium citrate... should all be avoided or are amounts small enough to where you dont get an inflammatory, allergic effect...

StephanF

Forum Supporter
This is good.

KOH is potassium hydroxide not potassium carbonate. You may be able to get potassium carbonate or bi-carbonate through a pharmacy, I did this when I was in Germany. But sodium bicarbonate also works. Riddick and McDaniel favored potassium, since we already are overly burdened with too much sodium in our diets. You can supplement a banana with it....

L_C

By the way, I reached out to Nature Vitality that makes Nature Calm mg. They said their citric acid is made out of: non-GMO sugar cane and sugar beets.

Mito

By the way, I reached out to Nature Vitality that makes Nature Calm mg. They said their citric acid is made out of: non-GMO sugar cane and sugar beets.
How is Citric Acid made?
Citric acid is found naturally in citrus fruits, but producing citric acid from citrus fruits is very expensive and the demand for citric acid is greater than the available supply of citrus fruits. Therefore, when you see citric acid on a product label, you can be sure that it is a powder that was made from the fermentation of sugars.

A culture of Aspergillus niger (a fungus commonly used in the pharmaceutical industry) is fed with sugar and metabolizes it into a liquid solution. The solution is mixed with lime (calcium hydroxide) which causes citrate salt to come out of the solution (precipitate). The citrate salt is then treated with sulfuric acid to make useable citric acid.

The sugars that are used for the citric acid can be derived from cane sugar, corn or wheat. In the United States, citric acid is most often derived from corn since it is a cheap, subsidized crop. In South America cane sugar is often used due to the low sugar prices, while in Europe wheat sweeteners are commonly used.

Dr. B

sure, it’s fermented from fungi.
means its allergenic? even if from sugar cane/beets, still toxic to use?
i think Ray said its not supposed to be eaten as a standalone thing even if its totally pure, non allergenic didnt he...

I was wondering about this topic today. Many Peaty eaters consume phosphoric acid in their coke or Pepsi, I wonder what the case would be for that preservative?

Ray also mentioned the damage caused by citric acid not only as a result of where it is derived from but also its presence in the body outside of the citric acid cycle.
It can also cause dumping of oxalates.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals