Mandatory vaccines in Russia. How does this fit in the opinion of many that say Covid is exaggerated by the west for their political interests?

FredSonoma

Depends on where you live in the United States - the majority in my state have not been vaxxed and the rate has slowed down to a trickle. Plenty of people here who distrust big government and big corporations (if there is even a difference anymore.)
What state do you live in?

Edit: Sorry, I see you just posted it

FredSonoma

I am in a Red State. The feeling in my area is that it is very wrong to be un-vaxxed. I was just out marketing and only saw about two masks in the place, however, the vaxx is a whole other thing. I know of only one un-vaxxed couple besides us. This is a good article by Victor Davis Hanson.
What state are you in?

FredSonoma

And other countries in the region are looking much better, for example Armenia (only 1.2%), Georgia (3.1%) and Ukraine (3.3%).

Edit: you were referring to the US, right?
Wow those are so low, I had no idea

PaRa

Just take the Sputnik bro
you have the chance of having access to one of the safer vax

Pistachio

Just take the Sputnik bro
you have the chance of having access to one of the safer vax
You must be kidding. Do you also believe the lie that Russia booted Monsanto out and has no GMO food? More lies. It's not true. GMO food is in Russia, too. Russia also has chemtrails and everything else they poison us with in the West. Stop believing the lies that Russia and the East are anti-globalist, because they are not. It's a facade.

No vaccine is safe and never will be. Your vaccine is your immune system. You cannot perfect what God has perfected and provided in nature.

Pistachio

People who promote refusal of vaccines should be made criminally responsible, suggests Russian official

KTownSatfats

Omg, curb your Russophobic enthusiasm already. I got your angle!
You are certainly taking everything here personally. You identify with Russia. Okay. But it makes you have only one viewpoint and listen to nothing that doesn't back up your own cherished ideas.

Oleg

Wow those are so low, I had no idea
Yes, good for them! Another reason is they wouldn’t use Russian vaccine for political reasons and the west is in no hurry to gift them theirs. Win win, in my opinion
You are certainly taking everything here personally. You identify with Russia. Okay. But it makes you have only one viewpoint and listen to nothing that doesn't back up your own cherished ide

Oleg

You are certainly taking everything here personally. You identify with Russia. Okay. But it makes you have only one viewpoint and listen to nothing that doesn't back up your own cherished ideas.
It is possible I overreact, but Russiahate or what you call it Russiagate is also quite real.

Pistachio

Yes, good for them! Another reason is they wouldn’t use Russian vaccine for political reasons and the west is in no hurry to gift them theirs. Win win, in my opinion
Of course they would. Russia is a gangster state. everything is for political reasons.

SOMO

Don't forget that many people are unwilling to get the vaccine, but they're only getting it for work (their employer requires it for whatever reason.)

It's not fair or just. If someone asks if I'm vaccinated, I ask their weight+age(for women) or penis size(men)

L

Lord Cola

It's not just the west. Any country heavily influenced by J**ish power is trying to get that needle in you 24/7. Even countries like Japan, with an intelligent and vaccine safety concerned population, will start heavily pushing the injections once the government stops acting as if everything is fine after the Olympics.

Pistachio

MOSCOW, RUSSIA – MAY 9, 2018: Israel’s Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Russia’s President Vladimir Putin and Serbia’s President Aleksandar Vucic (L-R background) take part in a flower laying ceremony at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Alexander Garden by the Kremlin Wall during celebrations marking the 73rd anniversary of the Victory over Nazi Germany in the 1941-1945 Great Patriotic War, the Eastern Front of World War II. Mikhail Klimentyev/Russian Presidential Press and Information Office/TASS (Photo by Mikhail KlimentyevTASS via Getty Images)

Attachments

• gettyimages-956395610-2048x2048-1.jpg
    gettyimages-956395610-2048x2048-1.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 8
  • Victory-Day-A1.jpg
    Victory-Day-A1.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 12

Pistachio

Meanwhile:

stoic

Nobody is saying Russia is immune to the global reset, but it seems clear that covid scepticism is much more prevalent there than in the West.

Sure, it might not really matter in the long run, but the lax implementation of the law (see masks) is a breath of fresh air compared to the covidian fanaticism many Europeans endure every day.

Personally, I am keeping an eye on Belarus and hoping for Lukashenko to stay in power: he declared covid "a mass psychosis", refused the WHO bribes and stated that he does not need a "vaccine", so there is a good chance he will not make it mandatory.